Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12224301 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #75825 on: January 14, 2019, 04:37:55 PM »
Wrong again cuck beta.  I put my offer on the table. I had a 4.0 gpa.  Deans list with honors.  No working with planes. no deal. I walked out. I wasnt about to join any other branch. It was air force or nothing.  He said he didnt gurantee pilot or mechanic.  I walked out. I wasnt gonna be owned  by the government doing something i didnt apply for. I had many friends who adviced me.
Well, I for one, am glad that you had friends who adviced you.   Not sure how many lives, including your own, they saved by advicing you not to join.
You fuck up.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75826 on: January 14, 2019, 04:40:16 PM »
Wrong. I never said i was offered a lower position.  He said i wasn't guaranteed pilot or engineer.  Thst i could start above others, but that I should be realistic. I wasn't gonna enter being a top gun. And i made the right decision. So im not worried. Military is overrated. Bunch of crazies who kill for money
What's your point?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75827 on: January 14, 2019, 04:43:00 PM »
Sorry but im a Republican who doesnt believe in sending troops over to kill people. Iraq did it for me. After studying vietnam. I cannot not support what the military has done in many nations. Reson I do not own a gun. and yes marines are kinda crazy.  Ive experienced this at the bars in miramar. They always want tonstart fights and become very violent. To the point of dangerous. My views on the military complex shouldn't  make u mad anyway.

Go pour yourself a nice tall glass of STFU and find your safe space.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #75828 on: January 14, 2019, 04:43:12 PM »
Wrong. I never said i was offered a lower position.  He said i wasn't guaranteed pilot or engineer.  Thst i could start above others, but that I should be realistic. I wasn't gonna enter being a top gun. And i made the right decision. So im not worried. Military is overrated. Bunch of crazies who kill for money

Brother, all is see is your lips flapping.  Now go in the corner and fap away.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75829 on: January 14, 2019, 04:44:24 PM »
After what he just said about the military...naw  not bothering with his sorry ass anymore. My dad WAS in the Air Force. Lt in AP. in Korea. KMA Miller
Plus 1 for your dad, babe.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75830 on: January 14, 2019, 04:48:40 PM »
Oooo, can't wait!  My Dad went through basic training with Elvis.
No shit?  I've heard tales that Elvis just wanted to be one of the guys.  Do his job and then go home.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #75831 on: January 14, 2019, 04:50:10 PM »

facebook said it. i have the support inbox.
In your own words - “Screenshot or it didn’t happen.”

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75832 on: January 14, 2019, 04:50:58 PM »
My Dad was in military prison (while he sobered up from being drunk on leave) with the Krays, He said they were weird and smelled bad. He was in the same cell as them and asked to be moved because they were odd. They were in prison because they refused to do their military service.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kray_twins
I saw the movie.  they were quite the pair. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75833 on: January 14, 2019, 04:51:29 PM »
BTW Pictures prove everything....my dad is the 3rd deputy left hand side when Oswald was shot.
Wow.  Mind blown

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama
« Reply #75834 on: January 14, 2019, 04:54:40 PM »
"Dancing Clown"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #75835 on: January 14, 2019, 04:55:18 PM »
Did you know who he was at the time? Nervous if you suggested the wrong club or something? Any "business" deals or discussions done on the course or was he playing by himself?

Not right at first.

I was working at a resort course in Northern Michigan to put myself thru school. One day all these Italian dudes show up in
Cadillacs.   It was obvious that they were "Partnership" guys.  They were like cartoons - open shirts, gold chains, huge rings, gobs of chest hair
and the accent (even though they were all probably born & raised on the Eastside just like me).  Wasn't until the other dudes started calling my man
"Tony Jack" that I knew who he was.

They were a hoot.  Playing for a thousand bucks a hole back when that was big money.  He was quite pleasant to me.  Asked where I was going to school and what my major was.   He said that world needed more Engineers and gave me a Jackson.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #75836 on: January 14, 2019, 04:58:10 PM »
But your avatar is wearing a red shirt!
commander tux at your service !
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Ren

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama
« Reply #75837 on: January 14, 2019, 04:59:36 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I thought that screen shot was pretty amusing.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #75838 on: January 14, 2019, 04:59:40 PM »
  blah, blah, blah.  I hear that shit a lot.  "You know, I thought about joining.  I could have been Special Forces or something."

Be careful, don't go speaking ill of Neely, he was a Ninja Seal, saved the President's life and other super-secret stuff he'd have to kill you if you knew about it. 🙄
Eh, nevermind...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #75839 on: January 14, 2019, 05:00:08 PM »
Not right at first.

I was working at a resort course in Northern Michigan to put myself thru school. One day all these Italian dudes show up in
Cadillacs.   It was obvious that they were "Partnership" guys.  They were like cartoons - open shirts, gold chains, huge rings, gobs of chest hair
and the accent (even though they were all probably born & raised on the Eastside just like me).  Wasn't until the other dudes started calling my man
"Tony Jack" that I knew who he was.

They were a hoot.  Playing for a thousand bucks a hole back when that was big money.  He was quite pleasant to me.  Asked where I was going to school and what my major was.   He said that world needed more Engineers and gave me a Jackson.

Awesome story.

I hope you told your academic advisor or the professor if you should've deserved a higher grade: "you know  my friend Tony Jack was just mentioning to me on the golf course this past weekend that the world needs more engineers. He is taking a serious interest in my career, if you know what I mean...."