Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12172796 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #74850 on: January 12, 2019, 11:33:13 AM »
I thought so. Can we see by time who was on? Thirteen or so hours ago PT from now
Yeah,  if you look at the history of the posts from that account ( @Epaphroditus ),  the posts all have the same smarmy know-it-all tone to them. 

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #74851 on: January 12, 2019, 11:34:02 AM »
***For @Jedimiller  since he is unable to take teasing *****

I can see Heather now, walking around in her dirty coffee stained robe, untied, pajamas ( coffee stained ) , bunny slippers ..walking around screaming LEGGGGGAAAACYYYYYY Im the LEGGGGACY...Her cats wont come near her now, Airyn is playing music really loud so the kids cannot hear the screaming from the cuck shack. She checks ellgab and wadegab and screams on the phone to lasha I AM THE LEGACY , Make them bow to me ....tell them to worship me, screams at ghost art for leaving her, then screams at ghost art for his stupid rules

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #74852 on: January 12, 2019, 11:36:48 AM »
No, she was and is just shit at the job.
I just think Asia wanted a pony and Art didn't feel like installing a higher fence so he just made do with what he could find.
  Oh mylanta

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #74853 on: January 12, 2019, 11:39:57 AM »

I can see Heather now, walking around in her dirty coffee stained robe, untied, pajamas ( coffee stained ) , bunny slippers ..walking around screaming LEGGGGGAAAACYYYYYY Im the LEGGGGACY...Her cats wont come near her now, Airyn is playing music really loud so the kids cannot hear the screaming from the cuck shack. She checks ellgab and wadegab and screams on the phone to lasha I AM THE LEGACY , Make them bow to me ....tell them to worship me, screams at ghost art for leaving her, then screams at ghost art for his stupid rules

Lol. Funny
I'M ALPHA AF

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #74854 on: January 12, 2019, 11:57:46 AM »
The only option you didn't mention is that she is finally getting some real help which for her sake I hope is what's happening.

That would be a great outcome, but I don't think she was anywhere close to taking the personal responsibility necessary to receive real help. From what I've seen, she just wants more people to prop her up and enable her as a victim.

My guess for what's happened? Drugs. :-\

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #74855 on: January 12, 2019, 11:58:44 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #74856 on: January 12, 2019, 11:59:39 AM »
Wait, do you have patio furniture too? I'm not sure the cheeseburger is worth it. 

Nice rose, btw.   ;D

Much easier to let the Universe bring you Whoppers via magic wallets ... ;)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #74857 on: January 12, 2019, 12:05:45 PM »

Nailed it! Although I question if she'd be lighthearted enough to acquire bunny slippers (I say this as a bunny slipper aficionado).

I do imagine interludes of her stroking the printer paper lovingly and murmuring to herself.

ETA:
Me: I wonder if they make black bunny slippers.
The Internet: Everything exists.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74858 on: January 12, 2019, 12:09:04 PM »

Angie this is what bothers me about you. Youre over the edge unclassy comments. Must be a new New Jersey thing
Come on, Emo.  Angie was direct and non-confrontational.  There was no 'class or unclassy' to it.  It was a statement in response to your statement.  Nothing more.   Such a beta.....

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #74859 on: January 12, 2019, 12:09:20 PM »
Well pack it up guys we have anonymous as well as major league Satanists, and the mafia after us

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74860 on: January 12, 2019, 12:10:54 PM »
Wait, do you have patio furniture too? I'm not sure the cheeseburger is worth it. 

Nice rose, btw.   ;D

Thank you!  We do have patio stuff, but it is all wood. Maybe it would get chopped up? Also it depends where the cheeseburger came from. Habit burger or 5 guys...I'd give up the chairs.   ;)

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #74861 on: January 12, 2019, 12:18:30 PM »

lol

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #74862 on: January 12, 2019, 12:18:34 PM »

Yeah its very hard to type on this stupid phone. Especially with arthritis. And then when i post something i have to zoom in. Reason i keep stuff short too

And both your knees hurt and your ankle hurts and you don’t hit your girlfriend. You really are a falkie wannabe.
Are we having fun yet?

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #74863 on: January 12, 2019, 12:19:31 PM »
Thank you!  We do have patio stuff, but it is all wood. Maybe it would get chopped up? Also it depends where the cheeseburger came from. Habit burger or 5 guys...I'd give up the chairs.   ;)
just had an 'in n out' cheeseburger.. not bad

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74864 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:07 PM »
All this talk of cheeseburgers is making me hungry.