Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12173320 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #75810 on: January 14, 2019, 04:08:07 PM »
Speaking of criminals, I can't match the Krays or Ruby but I did carry Tony Giacalone's golf clubs once. 
Seemed like a nice enough guy - gave me a $20 tip back when I made $3.25 an hour.  Of course he
had like 25+ guys whacked including probably Jimmy Hoffa.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #75811 on: January 14, 2019, 04:08:37 PM »
The Piranha Brothers

Hahah definitely the Krays!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #75812 on: January 14, 2019, 04:13:00 PM »
What is this Zoo?
Shhh! That of what we dare not speak.  :-X

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #75813 on: January 14, 2019, 04:13:35 PM »
My dear departed Henry was, we thought, half Chihuahua and half fox terrier, I saw another dog that could have been his twin and his human knew the parent dogs for sure.

A while before he passed away, I did the DNA on him to find one parent was pure Chihuahua and the other was pure Pomeranian. My vet said if you throw water on a Pomeranian, they become a chihuahua...  ;D

Anyway, a neighbor called him Mr. Machito and it fit. He swaggered and ruled the sidewalks on his walks. He sort of didn't know which half of him was more dominant, the chihuahua or the pomeranian! And he was very protective of me to be sure! ;D

But he mostly had a very very sweet cuddly side and I adored him.  8)

Fact.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #75814 on: January 14, 2019, 04:14:02 PM »
Speaking of criminals, I can't match the Krays or Ruby but I did carry Tony Giacalone's golf clubs once. 
Seemed like a nice enough guy - gave me a $20 tip back when I made $3.25 an hour.  Of course he

Oh woow!!!!

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #75815 on: January 14, 2019, 04:16:20 PM »
Miller will be back later to say he was just kidding
I'll sharpen a stick...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #75816 on: January 14, 2019, 04:16:27 PM »
Why don't we just change the title to The Kingdom of Drama and stay here? We chat about other interesting things as well here... let's just keep it going here!
Excellent idea but we will need a show to listen to tog.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #75817 on: January 14, 2019, 04:17:08 PM »

Did you know who he was at the time? Nervous if you suggested the wrong club or something? Any "business" deals or discussions done on the course or was he playing by himself?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75818 on: January 14, 2019, 04:23:08 PM »
I call BS. I'm a Vet and have close friends that are Marines. If you were offered a low or entry position it was because of your test scores. You can ask all you want but if your scores are low then they will offer you an alternate trade or sometimes nothing at all. Usually top scores are offered Officer Training, pilot, communications, electronics, electronic system analysis, weapons systems technician, medic, etc. I don't know you personally but based on your past posts I seriously doubt you would have had the capability to pass the USMC basic training or the mental discipline to handle what theses brave men and women deal with on a daily basis while deployed around the world everyday.

Thank you for your service Starman.  It's always good to be among brothers, and more and more, sisters.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75819 on: January 14, 2019, 04:24:29 PM »
One of the few useful rules implemented in California...  No puppy mill sales at pet stores. Only rescues.

Weak people get fur babies for the power it gives them over another living being. I have a lot to say about those types... 👿
I'm with you.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #75820 on: January 14, 2019, 04:26:18 PM »
Fact.

Hey lady!
Your dog is melting.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75821 on: January 14, 2019, 04:26:55 PM »
I guess u dont know me very well then.  This was in 91, 92. during the gulf wars.  And yes I got accepted at the air force, but he told me i had to start at a low level, like at the base doing other stuff and the waiting time was like 1 to 2 years.  I told him if i didnt work with planes or pilot. Im leaving and i did.  He tried to get me into another branch like i said. I walked  away.

Just so u know. Im a long distance runner. I was in the track team and used to run 5 miles a day.  But my asthma made it harder.  But no i would have passsed any training  easily.

But still to this day i can do one hour on the threadmill with no problem. going uphill.

Btw my score was 95%
  blah, blah, blah.  I hear that shit a lot.  "You know, I thought about joining.  I could have been Special Forces or something."

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #75822 on: January 14, 2019, 04:28:15 PM »
We just need to compile a list of your views on women, domestic violence, austism, african americans, and now the military I guess @Jedimiller .  Pretty sickening. I can't understand why people report you on facebook...hmmm

Forgive me, but it does seem like some of you haven't figured out or just don't care that Mr. Miller is talking out his ass to get attention. He'll say whatever to get a reaction. That's why he makes so many contradictory statements.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #75823 on: January 14, 2019, 04:32:50 PM »
Thank you for your service Starman.  It's always good to be among brothers, and more and more, sisters.
Bravo Zulu paladin1991. Back at ya. Shoulder to shoulder, hands on heart, holding the line for those who can't.
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75824 on: January 14, 2019, 04:33:29 PM »
How dare you denigrate the fine men and women who have served in the Armed Forces regardless of the job they held. Those who have served honorably are less than 1% of the entire US population. I doubt you scores as high as you say you did if I judge you on your grammar "I work with planes on the air force"  No recruiter is going to say you have to start low "maybe in the kitchen" unless your scores were low to begin with. And what's wrong with working in the mess halls?  An army moves on its stomach.  You also seem to forget that the Army, Navy and Marine Corps have their own aviation wings, so you could have worked on planes or helicopters if you were truly serious.  I suspect that found out you were a doper and offered you those "crappy" jobs just to get rid of you.
You are exactly right.  That 'boot think' that unless you are leading charges across no mans land, you aint shit, is just so much bullshit.  Every swinging dick and split tail that does their job, day in, day out, is critical to our achieving our objectives.  Some of us wouldn't be here today if others had not done their jobs.  Logistics, Motor T, Aviation, Fire Support Man, Dental Tech, payroll clerk....the list of warriors isn't held to just those who have been 'in the shit.'