Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 134067 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2019, 07:43:32 AM »
@FISH , yes, it was only during the after show,  I never know whether to explain why my speech can be hard to understand or not.  This is a relatively new, but most likely permanent thing.  I'm self conscious about it and I'm always wondering what people who don't know me are thinking when I'm particularly hard to understand because of my tongue not cooperating.  Do they think I'm drunk, or had a stroke....  or maybe they just think I'm slow.  lol.   Thanks for the prayers and support!
@MataHari22 , what did you talk about? UFOs? Life from Mars? I am curious. I hate missing the after shows, sometimes that is when people let their hair down. You do have my prayers and support.

it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2019, 08:19:56 AM »
@FISH , yes, it was only during the after show,  I never know whether to explain why my speech can be hard to understand or not.  This is a relatively new, but most likely permanent thing.  I'm self conscious about it and I'm always wondering what people who don't know me are thinking when I'm particularly hard to understand because of my tongue not cooperating.  Do they think I'm drunk, or had a stroke....  or maybe they just think I'm slow.  lol.   Thanks for the prayers and support!
no worries about your speech.
i had a guy come into work the other day with a voice so low, i could not hear parts of what he  was saying (the frequency was below my ability to hear it) . he has a voice that makes barry white sound like a tenor...
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2019, 08:39:41 AM »

I was just so pleased you were there to talk with us :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2019, 10:00:39 AM »
@MataHari22 , what did you talk about? UFOs? Life from Mars? I am curious. I hate missing the after shows, sometimes that is when people let their hair down. You do have my prayers and support.

it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

no worries about your speech.
i had a guy come into work the other day with a voice so low, i could not hear parts of what he  was saying (the frequency was below my ability to hear it) . he has a voice that makes barry white sound like a tenor...

@FISH , wasn't talking about anything important.  Just about HW and her latest disappearing act.  It's amazing to me that there are people who continue to give her money even when she doesn't do a show. 

How cool that you got to meet Grant Wilson.  He was always my favorite out of TAPS.  I was sad when he left the show.  He seems like such an interesting guy.  Multifaceted.  I like his artwork and some of his music, too. 

Wow, @wr250 , that would be a really low voice!   I was just listening to Can't Get Enough of Your Love the other day. 

@DynamoHum , thank you!  And Grant Wilson as a guest would be pretty awesome, I think! 
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #214 on: February 04, 2019, 11:16:52 AM »
@FISH , wasn't talking about anything important.  Just about HW and her latest disappearing act.  It's amazing to me that there are people who continue to give her money even when she doesn't do a show. 

How cool that you got to meet Grant Wilson.  He was always my favorite out of TAPS.  I was sad when he left the show.  He seems like such an interesting guy.  Multifaceted.  I like his artwork and some of his music, too. 

Wow, @wr250 , that would be a really low voice!   I was just listening to Can't Get Enough of Your Love the other day. 

@DynamoHum , thank you!  And Grant Wilson as a guest would be pretty awesome, I think!

Never trust anyone named after two presidents.
Are we having fun yet?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2019, 11:57:57 AM »
Well, I listened to the whole show, and thought this is one of the best paranormal interviews I've heard in a long time. It was nice to hear women discussing UFO's, too - as a lot of the field has been a bit of a sausage fest in the past.

DH, I could hear you were prepared, as you're immersed in the subject - and not prepared by way of notes or in a stilted "professional" sense. It was a wonderful seesaw of a conversation weighed in equal parts.

The conversation flowed so well. Hopefully there's no bad blood between yourself and PBS now because of the way the discussion developed, and due to yourself and the guest forging ahead on your own.
It really was a broadcast quality show and exposed the ugly side of MUFON and how it has been infiltrated and misused. Good on Peter Davenport for keeping NUFORC impartial. Hope there are many more non-Heather interviews and guests to come.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2019, 11:59:05 AM »
Where is this after-show streamed?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2019, 12:44:43 PM »
Where is this after-show streamed?

We don’t record the aftershow, it’s a cosy relaxed chat :) You gotta be there to enjoy it :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #218 on: February 04, 2019, 12:52:19 PM »
I clicked off after the interview with Erica, did it broadcast on the same stream? If so I'll try and catch it next go.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #219 on: February 04, 2019, 01:16:41 PM »

@MataHari22  --A few years ago, I was working with a young physician’s assistance in a huge teaching hospital on the East Coast. Since I am telling you a story, I am going to call this woman, Kate. Kate had served in the military with two tours in Iraq. Kate grew up in Fargo. Kate had an amazing Bull Shit detector. I swore that she must have grown up in a big city since she could spot a con artist a mile away. On first meeting, one would believe that Kate was naive due to her good manners and her Minnesota accent. Kate was no fool.  Kate had strong mojo. Kate explained to me that in Fargo, everyone has good manners. One had to sharpen their bull shit radar, since criminals and noncriminal acted the same on first appearances. Versus, the big city, most criminals have “bad manners” at the get go. 
Kate drove down to Florida for a work related conference. While in Florida, Kate was in a horrible car accident that involved another car. The driver in the other car died from the impact of the accident. Kate was admitted to a trauma unit. Kate was alone in the state of Florida. Her parents were in Fargo. Her friends and I were over 1,000 miles away. Due to Kate’s injuries, she could not talk on the phone. I would write to Kate and her parents. It took some time, but Kate was able to write back to me. It was obvious that Kate lost her mojo.  I did not know what to say to her. How do I help Kate? I started to send her silly T shirts, candy and Rocky Balboa quotes. Kate had never seen a “ROCKY” or the "FARGO" movie
Years later, Kate got her mojo back. She fell in love and got married. Kate is NOT the type to get a tattoo. However, right before Kate marries, she has these words tattooed on herself -- it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
Kate explained to me that Rocky quotes inspired her not to give up. Kate had to learn how to do everything again.
Do I think the Rocky Balboa quotes cured Kate? NO! I believe that something inside Kate did not give up. At this time, Kate has moved to another state. She is the mother of two boys. I still write to Kate and her mother. Her mother has invited me to see Fargo ???
So, as you hold on and try to handle your medical issues, listen to the people around you that want the best for you. Keep your mojo strong.
PS/ I am going to write to you about Grant Wilson. Despite @GravitySucks warning. And some of HW fans have no common sense.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #220 on: February 04, 2019, 02:33:32 PM »
I clicked off after the interview with Erica, did it broadcast on the same stream? If so I'll try and catch it next go.

I think you have to be in Discord.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #221 on: February 04, 2019, 02:35:35 PM »
@MataHari22  --A few years ago, I was working with a young physician’s assistance in a huge teaching hospital on the East Coast. Since I am telling you a story, I am going to call this woman, Kate. Kate had served in the military with two tours in Iraq. Kate grew up in Fargo. Kate had an amazing Bull Shit detector. I swore that she must have grown up in a big city since she could spot a con artist a mile away. On first meeting, one would believe that Kate was naive due to her good manners and her Minnesota accent. Kate was no fool.  Kate had strong mojo. Kate explained to me that in Fargo, everyone has good manners. One had to sharpen their bull shit radar, since criminals and noncriminal acted the same on first appearances. Versus, the big city, most criminals have “bad manners” at the get go. 
Kate drove down to Florida for a work related conference. While in Florida, Kate was in a horrible car accident that involved another car. The driver in the other car died from the impact of the accident. Kate was admitted to a trauma unit. Kate was alone in the state of Florida. Her parents were in Fargo. Her friends and I were over 1,000 miles away. Due to Kate’s injuries, she could not talk on the phone. I would write to Kate and her parents. It took some time, but Kate was able to write back to me. It was obvious that Kate lost her mojo.  I did not know what to say to her. How do I help Kate? I started to send her silly T shirts, candy and Rocky Balboa quotes. Kate had never seen a “ROCKY” or the "FARGO" movie
Years later, Kate got her mojo back. She fell in love and got married. Kate is NOT the type to get a tattoo. However, right before Kate marries, she has these words tattooed on herself -- it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
Kate explained to me that Rocky quotes inspired her not to give up. Kate had to learn how to do everything again.
Do I think the Rocky Balboa quotes cured Kate? NO! I believe that something inside Kate did not give up. At this time, Kate has moved to another state. She is the mother of two boys. I still write to Kate and her mother. Her mother has invited me to see Fargo ???
So, as you hold on and try to handle your medical issues, listen to the people around you that want the best for you. Keep your mojo strong.
PS/ I am going to write to you about Grant Wilson. Despite @GravitySucks warning. And some of HW fans have no common sense.

@FISH you are fabulous.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #222 on: February 04, 2019, 02:51:34 PM »
Got it - so it plays through the Discord window then and not the separate live stream. Will make a note of.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #223 on: February 04, 2019, 03:20:33 PM »
Got it - so it plays through the Discord window then and not the separate live stream. Will make a note of.

Come to the next aftershow, will be fun :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #224 on: February 05, 2019, 06:43:33 AM »
it is only in discord
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/