Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 134076 times)

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #690 on: June 08, 2019, 04:58:48 PM »
Here's the link:

ttps://discord.gg/W4UrtJ

Hope the stream works here:
http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #691 on: June 08, 2019, 08:44:59 PM »
I wanna hear @Aquarius!

I'll have to time travel, just checking for the link.
Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #692 on: June 08, 2019, 09:00:54 PM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #693 on: June 08, 2019, 09:02:38 PM »
I wanna hear @Aquarius!

I'll have to time travel, just checking for the link.

Thanks, @sean92008! It was fun, DH is a great interviewer and Wr is first rate! I'm sure they'll post the link when they can. +1

Edit: Oops! Already up! Wow, that was fast!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #696 on: June 08, 2019, 09:15:49 PM »
Thanks, @sean92008! It was fun, DH is a great interviewer and Wr is first rate! I'm sure they'll post the link when they can. +1

Edit: Oops! Already up! Wow, that was fast!  ;D

Premature podcastation 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Heading to download/stream now.

Did you talk about your Les Paul? 😁
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #697 on: June 08, 2019, 10:16:49 PM »
Premature podcastation 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Heading to download/stream now.

Did you talk about your Les Paul? 😁

Ha! No, nobody asked.  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #698 on: June 08, 2019, 10:18:05 PM »
Well now I'm freaked out about wells.   Thanks DH!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=RWX9_1559893445

LOL! Didja notice that was in China? Perhaps they were trying to figure out the shortest route to the western hemisphere? +1   8)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #699 on: June 08, 2019, 10:25:43 PM »
listening now.
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #700 on: June 08, 2019, 10:26:45 PM »
Aquarius? damn she hates me
I'M ALPHA AF

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #701 on: June 08, 2019, 11:16:27 PM »
Aquarius? damn she hates me

No, @Jedimiller, I don't. I just don't like some of the things you say and do, and when they go over my own sense of appropriate boundaries, I say so. Obviously others here disagree with me and have other boundaries.

I have said before and say it again now, I wish for you only the best, and I hope you take the steps needed to clean up your drinking issue which, imho, gets in your way often.

Of course you likely don't agree with what I'm saying, but there's no need for you to defend yourself at all. I'm truly not going after you here at all, I mean what I am saying.

I do wish you well! +1

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #702 on: June 08, 2019, 11:30:46 PM »
No, @Jedimiller, I don't. I just don't like some of the things you say and do, and when they go over my own sense of appropriate boundaries, I say so. Obviously others here disagree with me and have other boundaries.

I have said before and say it again now, I wish for you only the best, and I hope you take the steps needed to clean up your drinking issue which, imho, gets in your way often.

Of course you likely don't agree with what I'm saying, but there's no need for you to defend yourself at all. I'm truly not going after you here at all, I mean what I am saying.

I do wish you well! +1

Oh ok. and I know a lot of people give me drama about my drinking. but in all reality, I rarely drink. lol. I only do it wed night or fri night. and I only drink light beer. I really see no problem here. I still pay my bills and work and it doesn't affect me. In the past it did. the problem is that when i do drink i get on social media and then it appears that i'm always drunk cause that's when i'm most active. Like tonight, i'm not even drinking and i'm not posting much or messaging anyone. So when I do drink I do get very social. that's the problem.

Anyway, listening now.  an hour in.

did you hear my episode where I go back to my past live and see myself as a giant monster or dinosaur? I didn't finish telling my entire story of my out of body.  My grandma and my mother worked on that field. my mom worked doing this. she was kinda a gypsy kinda reader. she read cards, water, coffee and did cleanings and other stuff and she had many clients.  I have two angels or beings always watching me and guiding me and I have drawn them too.
I'M ALPHA AF

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #703 on: June 09, 2019, 03:21:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/PodcastThatDid/status/1137568656974667776

Thanks @DynamoHum, @wr250 and @Aquarius ... an outstanding event.  The time went so fast, I couldn’t believe when we approached the end of the second hour ... seriously, so interesting! 

One aspect I’d like to mention is that several psychological  therapies (i.e. primal therapy) utilize the model  you talked about with past live regressions.  ... where one goes back and not only looks at, examines and/or analyzes the beginning of the traumatic issue but to actually go through and re-experience the event(s) ... These seem to have had a focus on the present life and birth trauma — and yes, I participated in the 70s-80s, worked extremely hard and had numerous breakthroughs.  Throughout the years, I have also worked on my connections with past lives .... interesting there is always more work and understanding to be done!  A never-ending process of education!!!

Thank you again @Aquarius for putting this important knowledge out here for folks to begin to understand.  ♥️❤️🌹

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #704 on: June 09, 2019, 04:52:03 AM »
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. @Aquarius did all the heavy lifting, and WR and I had an easy coast - what a great guest she is ... really really interesting and she wasn’t at all fazed by some of my more flippant questions!

Thanks WR and Aquarius and everyone who listened!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3