Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 274712 times)

Desmond

• KIDD
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2018, 06:15:17 PM »
Jimmy is a legend in his own mind. in reality, he's a tenth-rate talk show host trying to stand on the shoulders of others. In the immortal words of R. Lee Ermey he is an unorganized, grabastic piece of amphibian shit.

I believe your opinion of him is too kind.

Remember how he proclaimed himself "keeping the chair warm for Art Bell", etc, during Art's no compete period.  He made it sound like he and Art were best buds and that he was the chosen one to fill in on DMDN until Art's return.  Just a jerk. 

Tricky-D

• KIDD
« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2018, 06:49:39 PM »
I agree and it makes me feel very disappointed and a bit angry at Art. It seems so selfish and cowardly to do that.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #197 on: August 03, 2018, 07:04:57 PM »

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-sendoff-show/

Here's the show you've been waiting for.... and if you're nice, I may do an after show, if we run out of time and I still have more to say.

if you do an aftershow, will it be recorded and available to time travelers?
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2018, 07:52:30 PM »
I suspect the "accidental" diagnosis was for reputation and insurance purposes.
It's usu. for the family.

This is common practice.  Suicide is probably much more common than what's recorded.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2018, 07:57:02 PM »
Good thing Pahrump isn't within close proximity to two (hell three) other states
Calif., Ariz., & Hell?

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »
With the constant pain he was in, getting worse all the time, struggling to breathe as Dannion said, he was suffering a slow, excruciating death. What was the point in continuing? It's not hard to imagine Art saying "That's enough" and taking that drug combo and going to sleep, knowing he would never wake up. And if that's what he did, I don't blame him at all.
Think Mr. Schrader should edit into his anti-suicide pitch a disclaimer like, "...unless you're in the late Mr. Bell's situation..."?

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2018, 08:36:56 PM »
I can't imagine waking up every day, just to realize you have to struggle just to breathe.   :(
Same with congestive heart failure.  I got a taste of that this spring with all the water I put on due to treatment w prednisone.

There was the doctor who wrote a few yrs. ago that essay wishing for a merciful cancer death rather than CHF.  But there are cancer deaths & cancer deaths.  A good one would be a primary or metastatic liver cancer leading to azotemia, a gradual ringing down of the curtain via ammonia poisoning of the brain.  Pancreatic cancer would be hell.

BettyO417

• KIDD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2018, 09:04:09 PM »

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-sendoff-show/

Here's the show you've been waiting for.... and if you're nice, I may do an after show, if we run out of time and I still have more to say.

Thanks Keith and Dave. 😢 Looking forward to closure and Art’s final goodnight..

Yimmy C is a shill. There, had to say it....

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2018, 09:06:06 PM »
if you do an aftershow, will it be recorded and available to time travelers?
Thank you
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2018, 09:08:29 PM »
Same with congestive heart failure.  I got a taste of that this spring with all the water I put on due to treatment w prednisone.

There was the doctor who wrote a few yrs. ago that essay wishing for a merciful cancer death rather than CHF.  But there are cancer deaths & cancer deaths.  A good one would be a primary or metastatic liver cancer leading to azotemia, a gradual ringing down of the curtain via ammonia poisoning of the brain.  Pancreatic cancer would be hell.
I hope you are feeling much better. I did a similar thing with heart failure it was hell.
Praise BE

BettyO417

• KIDD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2018, 09:32:15 PM »
Looks like a terrific show tonight.
Although I dislike Punnett and think he's a big smelly turd.

Now if only somehow Hoagland and DMDN could patch up their previous kerfuffle to where they could have some sort of broadcasting relationship.
Perhaps DMDN could air his live show on Saturday and Sunday nights :D

Keith and Richard, do you see the words from HumanBeing? Such a great idea! Thanks Human!
This would be the time to drop the past and move forward. We need the Braaps back on DMDN, plus it would make for more interesting weekends Keith. 

Just think DMDN the CBS, ABC, NBC etc (take your pick) of all the best Paranormal Shows! And another thought Keith, what about bring Richard Syrett into the mix, along with Dave Schrader’s Darkness Radio!
Now get together and get to talking! I’m tired of trying to hunt down shows.

BettyO417

• KIDD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2018, 09:34:47 PM »
Art isn't dead, he is hanging out in that underwater alien base in Malibu.

Next week someone else claims they contacted Art and assclown Church will say it is impossible, Art clearly said we got his final communication right before he plugged my show. Yes assclown, everybody believes the final thought ever from Art Bell is a plug for your shitshow.

Praise Bart Ell! Nailed it!

BettyO417

• KIDD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2018, 10:36:01 PM »
Keith and Richard, do you see the words from HumanBeing? Such a great idea! Thanks Human!
This would be the time to drop the past and move forward. We need the Braaps back on DMDN, plus it would make for more interesting weekends Keith. 

Just think DMDN the CBS, ABC, NBC etc (take your pick) of all the best Paranormal Shows! And another thought Keith, what about bring Richard Syrett into the mix, along with Dave Schrader’s Darkness Radio!
Now get together and get to talking! I’m tired of trying to hunt down shows.

On Second thought Keith, skip the Hoagland add in... Had a temporary moment of insanity, then I heard Richard being Richard...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2018, 11:25:21 PM »
Jimmy is a legend in his own mind. in reality, he's a tenth-rate talk show host trying to stand on the shoulders of others. In the immortal words of R. Lee Ermey he is an unorganized, grabastic piece of amphibian shit.
;D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #209 on: August 04, 2018, 07:59:10 AM »
Further proof that Knapp is not the vulture, Church is.

Meanwhile Norry is quite impressed with Church and "Fade To Black."  He is even considering naming Coast after himself and calling it "Fade To Slack" to memorialize himself.