Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 758905 times)

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #1170 on: October 14, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »
It's cute that you think she is somehow above them.
I have seen that look personally so it’s kinda for my own amusement.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1171 on: October 14, 2018, 03:47:14 PM »
It's cute that you think she is somehow above them.
Not much higher, after all, she's using a pussy fog in her griftful ways.
Eh, nevermind...

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #1172 on: October 14, 2018, 04:12:06 PM »
Not much higher, after all, she's using a pussy fog in her griftful ways.
Exactly.  @Bart Ell be grateful that you have avoided it’s affecting you.  Mine was a short time and long ago but it wears off after awhile.  Heather herself would feel like she is above them as she grows tired of it and see’s that there is no more value in the situation.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1173 on: October 15, 2018, 01:34:37 AM »
Bart!  Are you going to answer my question?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1174 on: October 15, 2018, 02:54:58 AM »
Bart, If you won the powerball, What are you going to do with the jackpot?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1175 on: October 15, 2018, 05:56:32 AM »
Bart!  Are you going to answer my question?

I have an answer scheduled for next week

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1176 on: October 15, 2018, 05:58:36 AM »
Bart, If you won the powerball, What are you going to do with the jackpot?

I would have 5 furnaces installed.
Then I would have 5 separate air conditioning units installed.
I would turn all 10 on at full force to see if I end up being hot, cold or just right.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1177 on: October 15, 2018, 06:11:35 AM »
Bart, Are you a Star Wars Fan or a Star Trek fan?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1178 on: October 15, 2018, 06:14:54 AM »
Bart, Are you a Star Wars Fan or a Star Trek fan?

No, I am not big on space woo.

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1179 on: October 15, 2018, 03:50:50 PM »
Well, Art new "the art" of providing entertainment and perhaps being the "drama queen". The whole thing is creepy w/HW being there when "the firecrackers" went off and the police were involved. Obviously, we were being deceived on many levels about HW's involvement there, living there, and how/why she was "the chosen one".

The show format is solid gold, and that's what should have remained after HW's departure. Was Art really happy with HW's performance near his Friday the 13th?

Maybe Producer Michelle can fill us in on the details? Was HW deeply in love with AB beyond a mentor/friend relationship? Obviously, AB put a lot of trust in HW by selling her part of his property including his studio. He would never do that if he didn't trust her on some levels that must go very deep indeed.

Art Bell was not naive about intimate relationships with women, since he obviously had a lot of life experiences with women by that time.

You keep asking questions that are not ever going to be answered.  Heather would be the one to provide those answers, but even when she does give answers (which I doubt she would for most of the questions you are asking) the veracity of the answers would be pretty suspect based on her history.  And I'm really not sure why you think that Michelle would have the answers to most of those questions you wanted answered.  I don't think they have ever even met. 

If you look at what Art had been posting on his Facebook account including the last post re HW on April 3rd he was posting that he was "very proud of her work and determination".   So, yes, I guess he was still happy with her ten days later. 

I don't agree that the show format is solid gold.  Nope.  It was the combination of Art's talent as an interviewer and broadcaster, the show's format, and to a lesser degree, the years that Art did the show.  I think he had a definite peak. I would argue that some of his later shows were not as good as his peak in the 90's and early 2000's.  Times have changed and where years ago the paranormal was new, fresh, and intriguing, many people are now jaded, and skeptical.   The show's format in the hands of a lesser skilled host and in these times can be long, boring, and totally unbelievable.  There were times years back with Art when certain guests may have been unbelievable, but the story was entertaining and fun, and kept my attention for 4-5 hours.  I also think Art got a little bit like a curmudgeon towards the end of his career.   Always complaining about the phones and cutting callers off. 
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1180 on: October 16, 2018, 12:06:00 AM »
I have an answer scheduled for next week

thank you, Sir!

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1181 on: October 16, 2018, 12:09:34 AM »
You keep asking questions that are not ever going to be answered.  Heather would be the one to provide those answers, but even when she does give answers (which I doubt she would for most of the questions you are asking) the veracity of the answers would be pretty suspect based on her history.  And I'm really not sure why you think that Michelle would have the answers to most of those questions you wanted answered.  I don't think they have ever even met. 

If you look at what Art had been posting on his Facebook account including the last post re HW on April 3rd he was posting that he was "very proud of her work and determination".   So, yes, I guess he was still happy with her ten days later. 

I don't agree that the show format is solid gold.  Nope.  It was the combination of Art's talent as an interviewer and broadcaster, the show's format, and to a lesser degree, the years that Art did the show.  I think he had a definite peak. I would argue that some of his later shows were not as good as his peak in the 90's and early 2000's.  Times have changed and where years ago the paranormal was new, fresh, and intriguing, many people are now jaded, and skeptical.   The show's format in the hands of a lesser skilled host and in these times can be long, boring, and totally unbelievable.  There were times years back with Art when certain guests may have been unbelievable, but the story was entertaining and fun, and kept my attention for 4-5 hours.  I also think Art got a little bit like a curmudgeon towards the end of his career.   Always complaining about the phones and cutting callers off.

OMG.   You're someone with common sense and clear thinking.  No wonder I like you! ;D
+1!

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1182 on: October 16, 2018, 09:46:27 AM »
Dear Bart,  I have been in the grip of a sick compulsion to rip mattress tags off mattresses since my early teens.  It doesn’t matter if the mattress is mine or not, I just have to do.  My relatives. friends and neighbors are on to me and won’t let me near their bedrooms.  Also,there are several hotel chains that won’t let book a room. Recently, I have been obsessed with the idea of breaking into a mattress store and having my way its entire inventory.  Is there a hotline for people like me where I might get information on support groups and 28 day programs.  Sincerely,  Desperate in Duluth.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1183 on: October 16, 2018, 10:01:01 AM »
Dear Bart,  I have been in the grip of a sick compulsion to rip mattress tags off mattresses since my early teens.  It doesn’t matter if the mattress is mine or not, I just have to do.  My relatives. friends and neighbors are on to me and won’t let me near their bedrooms.  Also,there are several hotel chains that won’t let book a room. Recently, I have been obsessed with the idea of breaking into a mattress store and having my way its entire inventory.  Is there an emergency helpline for people like me where I might get information on support groups and 28 day programs.  Sincerely,  Desperate in Duluth.

I support your compulsion.
My only advice would be to transition into couch and chair tags.
While they are protecting their precious bedrooms you can run wild on their living room.
Happy detagging!
- Bart

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1184 on: October 16, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »

Dear Bart

For ads I got Hotels in Hilo *click*, Resort in Bahamas *click*, Fine Jewelry in San Diego *click*, F-150 *no click*

Why did I get the truck ad? We were on a roll
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville