Author Topic: Spooky Southcoast with Spooky Tim  (Read 56928 times)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
Re: Spooky Southcoast with Spooky Tim
« Reply #270 on: February 20, 2019, 12:06:42 AM »
I didn't see coming his signoff tonight of MITD, "Enjoy every sandwich."  That was a stock line of the recently departed X.Ray Burns on WFMU.  No idea how widespread his influence was in radio.

Keep your mind in the gutter, and keep reaching for the dump button.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #271 on: February 20, 2019, 12:03:09 PM »
thats a sound that voip/Skype makes when it drops packets.
@wr250 , thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I don't understand you answer but it sound like a legitimate reason. At least I know that it was not the Tommyknockers trying to cave-in @SpookyTim 's show.
@SpookyTim good luck with your new equipment for your studio.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #272 on: February 20, 2019, 05:23:01 PM »
@wr250 , thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I don't understand you answer but it sound like a legitimate reason. At least I know that it was not the Tommyknockers trying to cave-in @SpookyTim 's show.
@SpookyTim good luck with your new equipment for your studio.
the computer takes your voice, digitizers it and then repackages it as a series of "packets" (small bits of data suited to transmission over the internet). the receiving end takes the incoming packets and reconstructs your voice into audio. when some packets are lost or corrupted, weird sounds can be produced .
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #273 on: February 20, 2019, 06:02:48 PM »
the computer takes your voice, digitizers it and then repackages it as a series of "packets" (small bits of data suited to transmission over the internet). the receiving end takes the incoming packets and reconstructs your voice into audio. when some packets are lost or corrupted, weird sounds can be produced .
@wr250  --Now, I get it. This is a great explanation to someone who is not in the business. The weird freakiest sound did have an electronic voice / noise sound to it.
Outdoors, in a cold (below 32 degrees) windy cemetery, the bagpipes may reconstruct the sound of a note. The sound of the note becomes corrupt and a weird sound is produced.  I am not making a joke. I have heard it happening at the interment at a grave site. The bagpiper is embarrassed that these sounds are coming from their pipes. However, it is beyond their control. It has something to due with the moisture inside the bag of the pipes freezing up.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #274 on: February 23, 2019, 06:54:39 PM »
Blueberry cheesecake kitkat!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #275 on: February 23, 2019, 07:08:04 PM »
Time to go #SpookyLive! We're talking psychic cleansing with Kimberly Dawn, and Andrew Lake is in the house! Watch/listen/chat
Stay Spooktacular!

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #276 on: February 23, 2019, 11:10:57 PM »
I don't care how cute that shark looks. Someone else can pet the darn thing. I'm not losing an arm or worse even in dream.

My fragile psychie just could not handle it.
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #277 on: February 23, 2019, 11:36:06 PM »
I think this Gal is just trying to get a free vaycay in Hawaii. Pony up that $$$,

;D
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #278 on: March 02, 2019, 07:04:27 PM »
Get ready for Spooky Southcoast, starting in just mere moments! We're talking with Calvin Parker from the famous Pascagoula UFO abduction case. 
Stay Spooktacular!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #279 on: March 02, 2019, 07:31:02 PM »
Get ready for Spooky Southcoast, starting in just mere moments! We're talking with Calvin Parker from the famous Pascagoula UFO abduction case. 

I'm here, Tim. If your new material are the things Calvin didn't want to talk about a year or so ago, then this answers my request. Hopefully he will open up a bit.
These were some of the high strangeness aspects that happened after his first encounter.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #280 on: March 02, 2019, 08:39:37 PM »
I'm here, Tim. If your new material are the things Calvin didn't want to talk about a year or so ago, then this answers my request. Hopefully he will open up a bit.
These were some of the high strangeness aspects that happened after his first encounter.

I still want to see the transcript from his regression hypnosis recovering memories from his missing time incident while offshore fishing well after the initial encounter. @TigerLily was supposed to summarize it for me. Hint. Hint.
Are we having fun yet?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #281 on: March 03, 2019, 01:29:38 AM »
I'm late!!  :'(

Sparkling Strawberry

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #282 on: March 03, 2019, 09:58:04 AM »
I still want to see the transcript from his regression hypnosis recovering memories from his missing time incident while offshore fishing well after the initial encounter. @TigerLily was supposed to summarize it for me. Hint. Hint.

TigerWho? Never heard of her
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #283 on: March 09, 2019, 07:04:22 PM »
Getting ready to talk Annunaki and the power of 432Hz with Michael Lee Hill on Spooky Southcoast #paranormal #talk #radio #alien Watch/listen/chat
Stay Spooktacular!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #284 on: March 09, 2019, 07:21:49 PM »
Hi SpookyTim!