Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921410 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70950 on: January 02, 2019, 08:28:33 AM »
Once again, you are correct. Yesterday, I put this one on ignore for obvious reasons. One of his first New Years Day troll comments was posted towards me.  Now I get double the fun. I don't get to see his comments which is fun. I only get to see the responses to his comments which is great fun. Thank you and carry on.
PS/ how was your Porchetta?
Oh Fishy, it was/is magnificent.  12 lbs of porky double, nay, triple goodness.  How was your NYD dinner?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #70951 on: January 02, 2019, 08:40:26 AM »
Oh Fishy, it was/is magnificent.  12 lbs of porky double, nay, triple goodness.  How was your NYD dinner?
A traditional Pennsylvania Dutch country dinner for us. In my slow cooker I cooked a pork loin roast, sauerkraut, carrots with apple sauce for 8 hours. On  top of my stove the mash potatoes and green beans. It was a heavy but lovely meal.
I never had Porchetta. However, after reading your comments, I will give it a try. There Italian butcher shops close by my home.  How many pounds do I buy for 2 people?

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70952 on: January 02, 2019, 08:48:25 AM »
Did Heather Wade join Wade Gab?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #70953 on: January 02, 2019, 08:59:14 AM »
Did Heather Wade join Wade Gab?
I don't think so.  Looks like she was invited. I remember a few months ago, HW was member and made some comments in this group. Members spoke their true feelings and she left. After she left, Mr Bill joined. Mr Bill posted some horrible comments about Asian women marrying for personal wealth. A huge negative response to Mr Bill.  Mr Bill left. Another male fan of HW joined and started to troll members. That did not go over well.  Not sure what became of him.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #70954 on: January 02, 2019, 09:18:08 AM »

George Senda? whats his number, wanna call him and talk to him about heather.
I went to see what our in-house Jedi had to say and realized that he has more negative karma then comments.  That new avatar doesn't help as I do not see that pop up every time he posts.  Some things are best to keep ignoring.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70955 on: January 02, 2019, 09:21:59 AM »
I don't think so.  Looks like she was invited. I remember a few months ago, HW was member and made some comments in this group. Members spoke their true feelings and she left. After she left, Mr Bill joined. Mr Bill posted some horrible comments about Asian women marrying for personal wealth. A huge negative response to Mr Bill.  Mr Bill left. Another male fan of HW joined and started to troll members. That did not go over well.  Not sure what became of him.

Is Mr. Bill in Ellgab? I just wondered if she ever has the balls to even mention Wade Gab. I have not heard her say anything about it. She really does not Ellgab which made me want to check it out. Haha.
I suppose I am really bad at the whole Karma thing. I don’t understand it though.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70956 on: January 02, 2019, 09:27:48 AM »
Beacuse, maybe, you are a moron?
Your buddy Jay Rosen got your ass banned dumbass. You owe Heidi an apology. She didnt report you.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70957 on: January 02, 2019, 09:28:55 AM »
No she didnt. I believe her request was removed.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #70958 on: January 02, 2019, 10:23:26 AM »
Bunch of Beta Cuck 2nd rate dream Ben terrorists.  The real evil.....I've seen that.

Do tell ..
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70959 on: January 02, 2019, 11:06:42 AM »
I have been nothing but nice since the first day of the new year.  Continue
I'M ALPHA AF

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70960 on: January 02, 2019, 11:20:12 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70961 on: January 02, 2019, 11:23:20 AM »
heather was a member here??
how'd I miss that? or am I misunderstanding

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70962 on: January 02, 2019, 11:25:46 AM »
I have been nothing but nice since the first day of the new year.  Continue
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #70963 on: January 02, 2019, 11:27:03 AM »

Of course she is, but I don’t think she posts.
She just reads.
Seethes.
Repeats.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70964 on: January 02, 2019, 11:34:16 AM »
Not that I know of. There have been rumours she reads here, which would imply she was using an account at least early on in Ellgab's history, but I don't give these rumours too much veracity.

She was invited to the WadeGab facebook group, but isn't there. (I am only going by what I have heard as I haven't had an account on facebook in years, so we are in the same boat there, timebandit.)