Author Topic: User Name Change Request Thread  (Read 42019 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: User Name Change Request Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2019, 03:16:55 AM »
I have never been angry at you and pretty much keep any ribald comments at a PG-13 level, so you may have either conflated me with some other person(s) *or* based on your last sentence in the above quote, think/thought ksm is me...he should be so lucky! Besides, K could NEVER end a sentence without the proper punctuation, so there's that, also
I apologize.  After reviewing old posts carefully, there is no record of negative language.  All I can figure is KSM lowered the bar, skanked up the environment or I was in funks.  So, any ribald comments had nothing to do with you and I owe you an apology.  I'm sorry!  Thanks for giving me time.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2019, 03:22:18 AM »
Goodness, it's still the same me, what is the confusion? No need to ask Fonzie...geez!
Okay, I'm convinced.  Had to read old posts carefully.

I think when BG went down last July, a lot of us were turned upside down.  My feelings of uncertainty colored my vision.  I became biased, looking at you subjectively.  Suffering from Internet-PTSD (not as lame as it sounds).

Well, a systematic analysis of old posts shows you are BG's somethinz going on.  I can tell by your grammar, and how at one point you privately introduced yourself.

Sorry I got confused.  To date, everything you said makes sense.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2019, 09:26:17 PM »
All I can figure is KSM lowered the bar, skanked up the environment
Well imagine my surprise to find out that I'm such a vomitous personality. Make ya a deal, you get three other members to agree with you and I'll retire. BTW Sumthinz doesn't count so you'll need three fresh signatures ;)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2019, 04:47:54 AM »
Well imagine my surprise to find out that I'm such a vomitous personality. Make ya a deal, you get three other members to agree with you and I'll retire. BTW Sumthinz doesn't count so you'll need three fresh signatures ;)
I think you were just going through a time.  Don't go away; I thought you liked skank (sleaze), otherwise I wouldn't have said it.  You know what you are  :-*.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2019, 08:48:52 AM »
I think you were just going through a time.  Don't go away; I thought you liked skank (sleaze), otherwise I wouldn't have said it.  You know what you are  :-*.

Skank?

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2019, 06:32:08 PM »
I apologize.  After reviewing old posts carefully, there is no record of negative language.  All I can figure is KSM lowered the bar, skanked up the environment or I was in funks.  So, any ribald comments had nothing to do with you and I owe you an apology.  I'm sorry!  Thanks for giving me time.

No harm done 🙂

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2019, 06:41:09 PM »

Being a vomitous personality ain't necessarily a bad thing, just remember time and place is important. Certainly, you don't belong in Nanna's Sunday School Class and she'd whip your ass for sure, but I wouldn't vote you of this island...just yet 🌻

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2019, 09:03:08 PM »
You know what you are  :-*.
Yeah, self employed, happy, and soft retired at a relatively early age.

And I didn't say I was going anywhere but rather placing the onus on you to have me removed. I'm an asshole of my word and I would honor the aforementioned poll.

If it makes you feel any better, I came in THIRD place in our annual Neighborhood Lawn King competition. It's a MUTHAFUCKINOUTRAGE!!!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2019, 09:25:41 PM »
Being a vomitous personality ain't necessarily a bad thing, just remember time and place is important. Certainly, you don't belong in Nanna's Sunday School Class and she'd whip your ass for sure, but I wouldn't vote you of this island...just yet 🌻
@sumethinz new Meh  I am no stranger to "Sunday School" a Baptist one at that. 12 years of Sunday school and church pews. As far as time and place goes, I wouldn't be in the place I'm at if not for being able to work "time" in my favor. And there ain't nothin wrong with that.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2019, 04:53:48 AM »

Edit to say "of" should read "off"

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2019, 04:55:22 AM »
@sumethinz new Meh  I am no stranger to "Sunday School" a Baptist one at that. 12 years of Sunday school and church pews. As far as time and place goes, I wouldn't be in the place I'm at if not for being able to work "time" in my favor. And there ain't nothin wrong with that.

Roger that

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2019, 02:25:55 AM »
Yeah, self employed, happy, and soft retired at a relatively early age.

And I didn't say I was going anywhere but rather placing the onus on you to have me removed. I'm an asshole of my word and I would honor the aforementioned poll.

If it makes you feel any better, I came in THIRD place in our annual Neighborhood Lawn King competition. It's a MUTHAFUCKINOUTRAGE!!!!
Why remove?  Just reform!  Congrats on placing - your lawn does look very nice.
No harm done 🙂
Glad to hear it.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2019, 09:23:42 PM »
Ok, let's try Farmed Salmon Penis!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2019, 09:54:08 PM »
Ok, let's try Farmed Salmon Penis!
It was supposed to be cute, a joke, hahaha <- like that. I had no plans on it coming to fruition.  Kindly restore my dignity.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2019, 10:32:45 PM »
It was supposed to be cute, a joke, hahaha <- like that. I had no plans on it coming to fruition.  Kindly restore my dignity.

I think you have not given Farmed Salmon Penis a chance.