Author Topic: Facebook groups support Heather.  (Read 4060 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: Facebook groups support Heather.
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 09:16:51 PM »
Hey Miller, I see you took my advice and found your way here.  Here you can have any opinion you want, doesn't mean it won't get reactions, but no one will boot you out for having stated an opinion.

I will.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 02:21:39 AM »
These are my favorite kind of trolljobs!
Carry on, you are doing great!
Have you met @timebandit yet?

so  this is a happy ending for you, right?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 02:22:44 AM »
hallie called me evil (by calling all bellgabbers evil). i will try and call hallie out on this saturday during the bartcast.
i dont do facebook, and heather actually took my advice and quit posting there (due to it stirring up a bunch of sh|t).
as far as heather goes, i have no animosity towards her . ive not said anything derogatory about her , here or anywhere.

i wish her well in whatever path she chooses. i just hope its a positive one.

*/edit*/
i have no animosity towards anyone in particular, with one exception; and no its not noory. ive no desire to bash anyone anymore, the noory thing is old and with arts death revealed he might in fact be a decent person, although my opinion is he isnt a good broadcaster. so i dont listen.

I thought when you said you were sorry that we were cool. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 02:25:33 AM »
I still can't work out how we destroyed The Fringe.

Because the fringetards suck balls.  And Jacky Boy took one look at their piss hole gullets and wasn't having any of that shit.  And everybody knows if Jacky Boy won't go for it, then there will be no sucking of EllGab balls by fringetards.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 02:27:26 AM »
Hey Miller, I see you took my advice and found your way here.  Here you can have any opinion you want, doesn't mean it won't get reactions, but no one will boot you out for having stated an opinion.

YOu know, let's all welcome miller.  With a HIM.  Him!  Him!  FUCK HIM!

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »
You gloated when Bellgab went down and tried to take credit. You are very very creepy. Even Heather dropped you every place she could.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »
Hey Miller :)

Nice to see you over here.

They destroyed their own groups, due to their inability to look all sides of an argument. Their actions towards members here went far beyond what was acceptable. If you have taken the time to look at the things that were said to me, the threats and abuse that were made by admins of the Fringe group then you will see what I mean. If you like I can paste some here for you to take a look at.

I wasn't even in the Fringe group for a log time, they broke their own sandpit.

Now what is the deal with your not tolerating ellgabbers over on your Midnight in the desert without art bell group ... by your own actions you have disallowed yourself from now posting in the group.

She's destroying herself, I think you will find that all we are doing here is passing on the information from others. Let people make up their own minds from a fair and level amount of information.

If you have questions, we are more than happy to answer them, and well done for coming here to ask them.

I told you my group was open to all opinions, and I didn't have any problem with your opinion about heather. my groups is open to all criticisms of all hosts, even Howard  Stern and Clyde lewis. where you broke the line was being a two faced, capturing screenshots and posting your crap here. I though you were being genuinely critical of heather but when I came here to read ur stuff I just knew you were trolling. have a good day.
I'M ALPHA AF

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 11:26:33 PM »

I told you my group was open to all opinions, and I didn't have any problem with your opinion about heather. my groups is open to all criticisms of all hosts, even Howard  Stern and Clyde lewis. where you broke the line was being a two faced, capturing screenshots and posting your crap here. I though you were being genuinely critical of heather but when I came here to read ur stuff I just knew you were trolling. have a good day.

I can see you are passionate about supporting Heather. I commend you for that. I hope she continues to earn your support.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2018, 11:33:33 PM »
I can see you are passionate about supporting Heather. I commend you for that. I hope she continues to earn your support.

Yes thank you. I was hyped up for the area 51 party
I'M ALPHA AF

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2018, 11:35:56 PM »

Did you refund your gofundme donation?
Are we having fun yet?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2018, 11:39:48 PM »

Wait.  Is this Captain Emo?  Maroon Miller?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2018, 11:40:43 PM »

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2018, 11:53:37 PM »
Did you refund your gofundme donation?

Yes I did. full refund of 6 dollars.
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2018, 05:44:43 AM »
Wait.  Is this Captain Emo?  Maroon Miller?

captain emo? lo. where do you guys come up with these nonsensical nick names?
I'M ALPHA AF

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 06:26:46 AM »

Their rude comments were responded to.  What is it you aren't comprehending about that?  That they turned out to be a bunch of dumb hillbilly trailer dwellers, and decided to escalate made it entertaining.

As far as Heather, the way she has conducted herself since Art's death is appalling.  Embarrassing.  Again, irresistible train wreck entertainment.  Throw in a few other dreadful characters she surrounded herself with, like Lasha and the Vara crew, and it's a party.

If you truly believe the reason she's not doing shows is because she's ''grieving'', then you are more of an idiot than you are being given credit for.