Author Topic: Help Ramona Dark get Karma  (Read 2274 times)

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
Re: Help Ramona Dark get Karma
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 03:30:51 PM »
You simply pointed out to the person posting as Ghost Of Ramona that it was somewhat inappropriate adding that Art posted there on a regular basis etc. Plus it was just a stupid name anyway.

I don't recall that, so could you please post my message? I'm beginning to think that I'm in a parallel universe.  ;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2019, 03:54:27 PM »
I don't recall that, so could you please post my message? I'm beginning to think that I'm in a parallel universe.  ;)

Would it be an example of the mandela effect?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2019, 08:41:11 PM »
Oooh boy, you're taking me to task here, it happened in 2013-14 and that post would be hard to find. Trust me, I didn't just pull your name out of the clear blue sky for this thread. And as I said in my own way, it shows character on your part. Just accept it dammit.

Like a good guy who doesn't want to admit he's a good guy ::) ;)

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 03:59:45 PM »
Would it be an example of the mandela effect?

I think so. If not, I need to make reservations for a padded cell.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 04:12:43 PM »
Oooh boy, you're taking me to task here, it happened in 2013-14 and that post would be hard to find. Trust me, I didn't just pull your name out of the clear blue sky for this thread. And as I said in my own way, it shows character on your part. Just accept it dammit.

Like a good guy who doesn't want to admit he's a good guy ::) ;)

I appreciate that. I'll take your word for it. I took a long break from posting between late 2013 and late 2018, so I likely forgot about it during those five years. You must have a great memory!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 04:23:46 PM »
You must have a great memory!
I remember being born and shortly before so. Didn't want to come back, but that's another story..

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2019, 03:29:02 PM »
I remember being born and shortly before so. Didn't want to come back, but that's another story..

It sounds like a past life experience. I wish that we could get a reincarnation of Art Bell.