Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?  (Read 10639 times)

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라
What are you listening to right now?
« on: December 20, 2022, 05:00:03 PM »
Music, talk radio, whatever

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 05:06:09 PM »
This moment? Star Trek: TNG opening theme and narration.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 05:32:34 PM »
Stumbled across some guy reviewing allegations that an astronaut went cracker dog and started sabotaging the ISS in effort to get sent home early. If even 10% of it is true - pretty wild stuff.  Stopped bathing to crank up the funk, messed up the mechanical arm, set a bag of tools adrift in during an EVA, kept busting the toilet until it wouldn't work anymore. Apparently the ISS was kept fastidiously clean because once a bad odor is created it is there forever.  After the toilet went down the crew had to resort to diapers and now the joint will smell like poo ever more.  Then expirements that had gone on continously for years were sabotaged.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lCVIEVOr1BZ3/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 06:12:31 PM »
Stumbled across some guy reviewing allegations that an astronaut went cracker dog and started sabotaging the ISS in effort to get sent home early. If even 10% of it is true - pretty wild stuff.  Stopped bathing to crank up the funk, messed up the mechanical arm, set a bag of tools adrift in during an EVA, kept busting the toilet until it wouldn't work anymore. Apparently the ISS was kept fastidiously clean because once a bad odor is created it is there forever.  After the toilet went down the crew had to resort to diapers and now the joint will smell like poo ever more.  Then expirements that had gone on continously for years were sabotaged.

Urm. NVM. The take on the schizoid astronaut was interesting - I hadn't heard anything like that before and I can imagine mental health is a big concern for people stuck up there for a year or more. Then the host started going on about Alex Jones being a tool of Jews or whatever.   :-[

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2022, 06:28:25 PM »
A girl, lightly snoring.  It sounds like purring, almost.

Somewhere in the distance, a dog is barking.

bateman

• Ellightened
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2022, 06:42:42 PM »
Urm. NVM. The take on the schizoid astronaut was interesting - I hadn't heard anything like that before and I can imagine mental health is a big concern for people stuck up there for a year or more. Then the host started going on about Alex Jones being a tool of Jews or whatever.   :-[

I listened to about 3 minutes of it, the "host" sounded drunk as a skunk.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2022, 06:52:12 PM »
I listened to about 3 minutes of it, the "host" sounded drunk as a skunk.

Nobody who wants to leave has to do that stupid shit.  And nobody wants to leave.  This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that they have been working and training for spanning years.  100% horseshit.

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2022, 07:46:56 PM »

This was actually a blind on CDAN many moons ago. The take back then was the Americans kept fiddling with theit toilet until it broke. She wanted it one way while the others not so. They begged but the Russians refused them the use of their working facility. Things became intolerable for the Americans with dirty diapers and droplets floating everywhere. That's when the drilling started, presumably.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2022, 07:51:53 PM »
Good thread.

Being that I don't watch a lot of TV, I almost always have talk radio on.  At the moment, here at work, Stern show from May 7, 2009. It'll be over in about an hour and then I'll switch to an old Art show or maybe music. Hard stuff.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2022, 08:22:39 PM »
This was actually a blind on CDAN many moons ago. The take back then was the Americans kept fiddling with theit toilet until it broke. She wanted it one way while the others not so. They begged but the Russians refused them the use of their working facility. Things became intolerable for the Americans with dirty diapers and droplets floating everywhere. That's when the drilling started, presumably.

Like DPS said, probably B.S. but a good yarn the first time you hear it.  Whomever drilled the hole was pretty awful at it or perhaps was floating around in zero G. Look at that drill chatter.  Sad.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2022, 12:57:43 PM »
Like DPS said, probably B.S. but a good yarn the first time you hear it.  Whomever drilled the hole was pretty awful at it or perhaps was floating around in zero G. Look at that drill chatter.  Sad.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I know what's worse. A hole in a space ship is nothing compared to a coil tap hole in a vintage Les Paul. @KSM might agree that the Les Paul hole is more egregious. He might surprise me though, Strat wanks sometimes justify destroying vintage shit to sound like Dave Gilmour did for two weeks in 1973.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2022, 12:48:47 PM »
Christmas music. I feel a scotch coming on. Followed by a Guinness downstairs at the pub.  :)

bateman

• Ellightened
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2022, 02:17:40 PM »
Christmas music. I feel a scotch coming on. Followed by a Guinness downstairs at the pub.  :)

Sláinte!