Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM With Richard Syrett  (Read 11255 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM With Richard Syrett
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2022, 11:17:17 AM »
The former phone guy who called Richard this morning during open lines was fabulous.  He was telling Syrett he was the victim of an extortion attempt by someone torturing  him using "voice to skull" (V2T) technology.  The best part was him explaining V2T attacks could be proven by inserting a flip phone in his mouth and recording the messages he was receiving.

I had the show on as background noise and heard part of that.  I didn't fully know what he was talking about.  Now I have the image of some guy putting his phone in his mouth.  ;D

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2022, 11:26:33 AM »
The former phone guy who called Richard this morning during open lines was fabulous.  He was telling Syrett he was the victim of an extortion attempt by someone torturing  him using "voice to skull" (V2T) technology.  The best part was him explaining V2T attacks could be proven by inserting a flip phone in his mouth and recording the messages he was receiving.
Yep several of the open lines callers last night could have been good for Art Bell's old Truth or Trash nights.
None of the regular sad pack callers got on too!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2022, 11:30:51 AM »
Syrett hosting tonight. Is he the regular Saturday night host?

SIT is a boring one. Stan Tenen. Heard this a few times while watching paint dry.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2022, 11:48:18 AM »

It's on and off between him and Connie Willis on Saturdays.  Occasionally it's Punnett or Knapp.  I've become a big Syrett fan. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2022, 12:41:39 PM »
Nah he hosts Sat about once a month, Connie Willis and Lisa Garr host Sat more often.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2022, 01:04:40 PM »
Nah he hosts Sat about once a month, Connie Willis and Lisa Garr host Sat more often.
Lucky us.  :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2022, 01:09:12 PM »
Lucky us.  :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Earth's Most Interesting Conversations?"

LOL!!!!!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2022, 01:11:17 PM »
He has a velvety sort of voice. I find it soothing. He seems funny, witty, and being that he is of a conservative mindset, refreshing. Even though he's a filthy Canadian.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2022, 01:17:31 PM »
"Earth's Most Interesting Conversations?"

LOL!!!!!!
Heh, heh, she doesn’t exaggerate much, does she.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2022, 01:18:39 PM »
He also seems to have a wide variety of interests, which makes a better host.  Especially compared to no interests on the weeknights.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2022, 01:31:13 PM »
Syrett is pretty good.  Probably the best of the bunch.  Mild mannered, which I much prefer versus annoying, idiotic, and/ or boring.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2022, 02:03:34 PM »
Syrett is pretty good.  Probably the best of the bunch.  Mild mannered, which I much prefer versus annoying, idiotic, and/ or boring.

He has a show on paranormal network called the conspiracy show, once a week , but seems same one taping airs nightly. Its amusing at times.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2022, 11:25:35 PM »

Syrett has the voice and demeanor of an overnight radio host. His guest bookings are not good. Punnett books more interesting guests as does Knapp.

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2022, 11:48:33 PM »
An interesting topic handled intelligently by Syrett - the psychic connections of genealogical research. His guest tonight mentioned a Reggie Bowles, a now forgotten hero in the Eastland Disaster of 1915.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2022, 06:59:29 PM »
Many of the open lines callers last night were talking about genealogical research and their family histories.  Amazing they all claimed to descendants of royalty or someone famous.  Reminds me of all the people like Louise who are reincarnated from famous people. Never an insurance agent or sign painter.

The best last night may have been the guy who claimed he was a direct descendant of Hannibal, the Carthaginian general and statesman.   When Syrett asked how he was able to trace his ancestry back before Christ, he said something like, "It's pretty easy, we all have the same family name."