Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921316 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #104565 on: June 19, 2019, 03:08:18 AM »
Talking with El Spook over on Messenger reminded me of this:

According to the messenger clip that the shy poster posted ... Heather has a tape conversation with Karen from the 15th April.

Now if this is the conversation that she told James C about then hasn’t she already said this never happened?

It makes me even more interested to hear what she has to say.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #104566 on: June 19, 2019, 04:10:58 AM »
Talking with El Spook over on Messenger reminded me of this:

According to the messenger clip that the shy poster posted ... Heather has a tape conversation with Karen from the 15th April.

Now if this is the conversation that she told James C about then hasn’t she already said this never happened?

It makes me even more interested to hear what she has to say.
@DynamoHum
Greetings. I am so confused. There is a rumor that HW recorded a conversation with Karen from April 2018? Is this conversation regarding Art Bell's death? Is there a possibilty that HW would share this recording on a podcast?
At times, I feel like I am reading a Mad magazine. Spy vs. Spy

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104567 on: June 19, 2019, 04:16:39 AM »
Don't make me come over there, Fish.
@paladin1991
Do you want me to open my back door?  :o
I appreciate your unbridled enthusiasm.
But it's a bit much.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #104568 on: June 19, 2019, 04:25:13 AM »
@paladin1991
Do you want me to open my back door?

Congratulations your order of #LegacyLube has just shipped!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104569 on: June 19, 2019, 04:28:52 AM »
In August, Yokohama has "Pikachu Outbreak" it's a week of Pikachu shows, parades, etc. Each year has a sort of theme as well.

https://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pika_event/en/
@Spookcat
Will you be attending the "Pikachu Outbreak"? I love watching children dancing to the Pokemon Pikachu song. I have played this Pokemon Pikachu video on my TV for children. The kids will start doing the Pikachu dance. They cannot resist.
I will admit, I start doing “the dance” with the kids. I guess, I cannot resist.
Thank you for sharing the link.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104570 on: June 19, 2019, 04:31:09 AM »
Congratulations your order of #LegacyLube has just shipped!
@BartEllProducer
Put a hold on that order. @paladin1991 has not answer the question. Please wait...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #104571 on: June 19, 2019, 04:33:10 AM »
@DynamoHum
Greetings. I am so confused. There is a rumor that HW recorded a conversation with Karen from April 2018? Is this conversation regarding Art Bell's death? Is there a possibilty that HW would share this recording on a podcast?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104572 on: June 19, 2019, 04:33:33 AM »
@DynamoHum

This was posted here ... not sure she would share it .. but who knows!

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104573 on: June 19, 2019, 04:36:17 AM »
@DynamoHum

The number of illicit recordings that are supposed to exist around this shitshow is amazing. If they came out I am sure it would be the final pieces of the puzzle we have been looking for.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #104574 on: June 19, 2019, 04:45:51 AM »
@Spookcat
Will you be attending the "Pikachu Outbreak"? I love watching children dancing to the Pokemon Pikachu song. I have played this Pokemon Pikachu video on my TV for children. The kids will start doing the Pikachu dance. They cannot resist.
I will admit, I start doing “the dance” with the kids. I guess, I cannot resist.
Thank you for sharing the link.

Not this year. I've gone to it a couple of times, and aside from the heat and crowds, it was fun. You should watch this compilation of some of the pikachus a few years ago.

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104575 on: June 19, 2019, 04:52:15 AM »
This was posted here ... not sure she would share it .. but who knows!
@DynamoHum
Sweet Baby Jesus! What a message. HW will not be talking about Art. That is almost impossible for HW. Could the conversation with Karen be about a sale at the Pahrump Walmart Super-center?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104576 on: June 19, 2019, 04:56:36 AM »
@DynamoHum
Sweet Baby Jesus! What a message. HW will not be talking about Art. That is almost impossible for HW. Could the conversation with Karen be about a sale at the Pahrump Walmart Super-center?

I’m not sure they were on shopping tips level relationship at that point.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104577 on: June 19, 2019, 05:06:24 AM »
The number of illicit recordings that are supposed to exist around this shitshow is amazing. If they came out I am sure it would be the final pieces of the puzzle we have been looking for.
@DynamoHum
Over a year ago, you started working on this puzzle. It now has become the world's largest jigsaw puzzle. You are the eminence grise in matters of the HW puzzle. When will this puzzle be completed?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104578 on: June 19, 2019, 05:14:38 AM »
Not this year. I've gone to it a couple of times, and aside from the heat and crowds, it was fun. You should watch this compilation of some of the pikachus a few years ago.

@Spookcat
I am so jealous. Despite the heat in August, I would love to attend the "Pikachu Outbreak". The Pikachu mascots makes me smile. I love Eevee as well.
Thanks for the video. Please continue sharing the Pokemon information from Japan.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #104579 on: June 19, 2019, 05:20:17 AM »
@DynamoHum
Over a year ago, you started working on this puzzle. It now has become the world's largest jigsaw puzzle. You are the eminence grise in matters of the HW puzzle. When will this puzzle be completed?

Will it ever? It’s very nice of you to say such things, but I think everyone here is at that level. Sometimes I think that if we do put all the pieces together we might not like the answer.

While I wouldn’t be happy and it would irk me, the last few pieces might be best left under the sofa where they can’t be found.

Not going to stop me keep looking for them of course.

IF there is a recording of a conversation between Heather and Karen it would certainly fill in a few blanks, but I doubt that will ever happen. There are phone conversations that appears to have been recorded, the legality of which would mean they will likely never be heard.

Heather’s word appears to be worth less than an ice cream in hell as she has said she has a recording of a conversation that she has said in the past never happened.

Whatever happened to Art during the final hours of his life, her huge distasteful mistake was being so vocal about something that was either untrue or the family had made a decision to keep from the public. Either way her talking about it was and is disgusting.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3