Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921629 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71685 on: January 05, 2019, 09:05:48 AM »

That's what I think. I can't imagine the coffee pot throwing that went on after the previous show outage. I'm sure she was exhausted and decided to take a long weekend. She'll blame the encoder problem. But why didn't she let her subjects fans know? They would have accepted it and sent more offerings.

She's slipping on the grifting, maybe?  Lost opportunity unless she's waiting for Dale and one of the Mikes to return to the fold and will just use this as a long set up.

Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #71686 on: January 05, 2019, 09:17:38 AM »
No one knows on Wade Gab, I don't have access to the p Heather page.
WadeGab is not a popular place for people in the HW cult. I also do not have access to those other pages. I wonder what they are saying about the no show last night. I wonder what they say about the music being played by HW when she is off her podcast. Is it some kind of sacred chant of Shiva?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #71687 on: January 05, 2019, 09:21:41 AM »
No one knows on Wade Gab, I don't have access to the sycophantic Heather page.
Yeah I think another On The Fringe group was created in secret and hidden from what I'm picking up from chatter

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71688 on: January 05, 2019, 09:22:41 AM »
Looking up, thank you! Do you happen to know if there's any explanation of Heather's no-show on Facebook? I'm not on Facebook.
Good to see that things are looking up. Hope your family is doing OK. How is the new baby doing?
@AngiefromNJ --Greetings!
Two hellos with one posting. One of these days, I will learn how to include more than one quote in one posting.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #71689 on: January 05, 2019, 09:32:02 AM »
Yeah I think another On The Fringe group was created in secret and hidden from what I'm picking up from chatter

The funny thing about that is it’s causing the other Heater groups to struggle as all the active people in the community are in their little circle jerk group and not contributing to the other groups with the non cliquey fans.

They are too stupid to realise they are hastening the demise of the show.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #71690 on: January 05, 2019, 09:51:06 AM »
Good to see that things are looking up. Hope your family is doing OK. How is the new baby doing?
Two hellos with one posting. One of these days, I will learn how to include more than one quote in one posting.

Hi @FISH

Baby is still in NICU but doing better! Got his IV out and reduced help on the breathing machine. Still has the feeding tube but they are letting my daughter in law attempt breastfeeding. My son got to hold him yesterday! I appreciate everyone's prayers and support! Thank you all!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71691 on: January 05, 2019, 09:54:22 AM »
Hi @FISH

Baby is still in NICU but doing better! Got his IV out and reduced help on the breathing machine. Still has the feeding tube but they are letting my daughter in law attempt breastfeeding. My son got to hold him yesterday! I appreciate everyone's prayers and support! Thank you all!

This is wonderful news! Still sending positive thoughts and love!

My niece still hasn’t popped btw...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #71692 on: January 05, 2019, 09:58:25 AM »
Hi @FISH

that is good news

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71693 on: January 05, 2019, 10:01:48 AM »
Hi @FISH

Great news Bob. Thanks for the update.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71694 on: January 05, 2019, 10:03:57 AM »
Hi gang.  Is there “A Little Show” tonight or a Bartcast?  I haven’t heard any news on these.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71695 on: January 05, 2019, 10:11:30 AM »
Hi @FISH

Wonderful Wonderful update on this sweet little slugger. Happy to learn that his mother is holding him and pursuing to breastfeed him. Good for bonding this new son with his mother. They get the opportunity to exchange each other's scent. And your son held his son yesterday. Your son must have loved his first touch with his new born son. More family bonding. As the newborn becomes stronger, soon it will be your turn to hold your new grandson. Is this newborn your first grandson?
Praise be to life.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71696 on: January 05, 2019, 10:16:40 AM »
Hi gang.  Is there “A Little Show” tonight or a Bartcast?  I haven’t heard any news on these.
I think so, but not sure of the details. I have plans for this afternoon and tonight. I hope to listen to the little show tomorrow morning.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71697 on: January 05, 2019, 10:26:46 AM »

There’s a little show today! 7pm eastern :)

Details later!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71698 on: January 05, 2019, 10:27:59 AM »
Hi @FISH

Wonderful! More prayers headed his and his family's way.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #71699 on: January 05, 2019, 10:32:12 AM »
Well Hello my sweet friend!!!!!!