Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917803 times)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #74775 on: January 12, 2019, 09:12:33 AM »
Exactly. I am thinking about contacting Netflix about the HW drama and her followers. Did you watch Wild Wild Country? It is a Netflix documentary series about a controversial Indian guru. What we are seeing in real life time is amazing.

I'll keep an eye out for it - thanks for the recommendation! I find this stuff fascinating (and scary).

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #74776 on: January 12, 2019, 09:15:16 AM »
I’m totally for real, you’re the one who is fucked up :)
Oh snap. Miller got spanked

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74777 on: January 12, 2019, 09:16:32 AM »
Scary! I'm glad you're okay!

I was driving home from dropping MrFLB off at the airport for an early flight when someone was coming at me the wrong way down the road (a divided 4 lane road - not a highway). I was able to pull over and call 911, but I was really shaken. It was just before 5am, and I can only imagine they were drunk.

Thanks!  Thank goodness you got out of their path, you could have been killed!!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #74778 on: January 12, 2019, 09:17:04 AM »
Thats crazy. How am i stalkerish? Lol. If i do decide to go see heather theres nothing wrong with it. Shes my friend too. Hallie and lasha stop being overprotective when u dont even know whats going on.
This is a great example of the effect of the poor boundaries she's had with listeners.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #74779 on: January 12, 2019, 09:17:49 AM »
We were in a BMW, apparently that was extremely good. We were at a red stoplight, it was around 11:30 at night. About a half mile back was a sports bar where she'd been. She came out and was flying down the road and slammed into us. No skid marks, the police said she didn't even try to stop. The trunk was in the back seat and I can't actually tell you what happened to me since I lost consciousness and some memory around the incident. I had two fractures in my pelvis, a numb leg for about 5 months, lots of bruises and my back was all out of whack. She lost her license and when we were all in court later we discovered that we were her third offense.
My dear friend gave me some breaths at the scene until I was able to do it on my own.
Good to hear you survived that. Hopefully the other driver was insured and you got some deserved compensation for your injuries. If that was her third offense and alcohol was involved, hoping she got some jail time and a serious wake up call so there isn't a fourth offense.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74780 on: January 12, 2019, 09:18:37 AM »
U cant tell that was a load of madeup fantasies?  Omg are u for real

I can't always tell.

You can use these things to ensure your humor is not misunderstood.

;)  ;D  ???  ::)  :P

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #74781 on: January 12, 2019, 09:20:26 AM »
Thanks!  Thank goodness you got out of their path, you could have been killed!!

Thanks! It actually took me a couple beats (probably a couple of beats too long) to realize what I was seeing. It was so unexpected that my mind couldn't quite register why those lights were where they were. I checked the news, and it looks like the person either got where they were going or were pulled over - no wrecks that morning, thankfully.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74782 on: January 12, 2019, 09:23:23 AM »
Yes, don't drink and dive.

I was just reading something about that. It seems that it is very dangerous to take many deep breaths to try to extend the time you can swim underwater. It disrupts the signal to breath and you can pass out underwater and drown. It is called Shallow Water Blackout.

"It’s caused when oxygen levels in the brain get drastically low, and carbon dioxide in the body is even lower, often due to hyperventilation before submerging. The low level of carbon dioxide is the catalyst for shallow water blackout, as it’s often too low to signal the brain to tell the body to surface. Once oxygen is depleted, the swimmer faints underwater and drowns."

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #74783 on: January 12, 2019, 09:23:53 AM »
This may be the most evocative phrase I've ever read. Ripe for the opening line of a novel or a heavy metal ballad. ;D
LOL! Stabbie was a dancer,. Living across the street from Stabbie has provided me at least 20 Stabbie stories. Including how she earned her nickname. For me the funnest Stabbie stories is during the time she had a stalker. Stabbie comes to me with these questions--"Have you seen any strange people near my house"? "Have you heard any sounds coming from my yard"? I was shocked that Stabbie was asking me these questions. After some thought, I said "no".  I did not mention to her that I saw her throwing a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake out her second floor window and screaming her disappointments. I did not mention the screaming motor cycle men or the sound of their bikes.  I did not mention how her dog was always trying to escape.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #74784 on: January 12, 2019, 09:26:24 AM »
LOL! Stabbie was a dancer,. Living across the street from Stabbie has provided me at least 20 Stabbie stories. Including how she earned her nickname. For me the funnest Stabbie stories is during the time she had a stalker. Stabbie comes to me with these questions--"Have you seen any strange people near my house"? "Have you heard any sounds coming from my yard"? I was shocked that Stabbie was asking me these questions. After some thought, I said "no".  I did not mention to her that I saw her throwing a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake out her second floor window and screaming her disappointments. I did not mention the screaming motor cycle men or the sound of their bikes.  I did not mention how her dog was always trying to escape.

There can be a whole series of Stabbie books!

Stabbie Was a Dancer, Stabbie Has a Stalker, Stabbie Gets a Puppy

I'd read it! ;D ;D ;D

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74785 on: January 12, 2019, 09:26:29 AM »
You just go to the gym twice a day?

My Gym sched is as follows:  6 days at the gym.  Sunday is my day of rest.  Since my work sched tends to fall on mids and evenings, I have to work around that.   4 days of resistance training with 10 min's of cardio prior and after.  Two days of cardio.  On the cardio days, I also utilize very light weights and body weight exercises for stretching the already worked muscle groups. Sometimes I do a second session on a circuit course, it depends on how many MILLERS I have had to deal with each day.

That's the template anyways.  I'm not one of these gym assholes that hog 3 machines because I have to work my muscle groups in this particular order.  Flexibility in the workout is essential to a successful work out.  with the flexibility, I am able to push the work outs around depending on how I feel.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #74786 on: January 12, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »
Never should have left Texas. Dayum.
My Jersey boy was here....Best decision I ever made.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74787 on: January 12, 2019, 09:36:02 AM »
Plus 1 on that, if he talks the talk he better walk the walk.
Back at you.  It's one thing to talk the talk, 'specially on the internutz, but this guy routinely challenges people to 'meet' him at the strip joint not too far from the main gates at Camp Pendleton.   Sooner or later, somebody will agree to the 'meet.'  Good thing (redacted)isn't around to hear that challenge.  That's his neck of the woods and that boy will throw a beating of Biblical proportions on the SoiBoi.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74788 on: January 12, 2019, 09:36:45 AM »
1548 hours and no updated Heather Page!  I wonder despite what Fred has said, has he tried to call her? I can't believe he would let anyone who has airtime with him not communicate with him.
Fredo should drive out there and have a heart to heart with Our Sweet Heather.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74789 on: January 12, 2019, 09:39:55 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Say it isn't so Fredo.