Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 284068 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #1680 on: December 27, 2022, 06:01:23 PM »
Perhaps he received a cease and desist?
The other AB streams are still going.

It's easy to speculate, unmonitored social media, an automatic playback ends, either the guy is finally getting laid or he died.

If he received a cease and desist, I would think he would have rallied the troops.

I don't think he pulled an MV; drama queens usually want attention about the drama.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #1681 on: December 27, 2022, 06:02:40 PM »
Art Bell U7 Radio is playing right now thru Paranormal Radio streams:
https://www.paranormal.radio/program/art_bell

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #1682 on: December 27, 2022, 06:07:12 PM »
The U7 Art Bell stream plays right now from their website at https://u7radio.org   if you use the "popout" player link.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1683 on: December 27, 2022, 06:14:19 PM »
The U7 Art Bell stream plays right now from their website at https://u7radio.org   if you use the "popout" player link.

Yay!

Maybe he was away for the holidays. I tried the pop out player last night and it was DOA (grayed out). It's got to be something like that. The stream problems have been going on for a while now.

I guess he was finally getting laid.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1684 on: December 30, 2022, 01:25:12 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

U7 actually working two days in a row.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1685 on: December 31, 2022, 12:05:17 PM »

U7 actually working two days in a row.
I just don't understand your hang-up about U7. When it goes down you seem to be SOL for classic C2C when there are so many other options. Better options IMO

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1686 on: December 31, 2022, 04:33:28 PM »
I just don't understand your hang-up about U7. When it goes down you seem to be SOL for classic C2C when there are so many other options. Better options IMO

I can binge Star Trek DS9, commercial free. What do I do? Pluto More Star Trek Channel.

I prefer the structure of somebody else's clock. Also I like the surprise of it. Like, today's U7 was Christmas Eve 1997 where Ramona took over the show. It was great to hear and sad as well. She read an Art Bell version of twas the night before Christmas and then took calls. I would have never searched out that show or picked it from a playlist. The randomness of having it played back in order is how I expand my pallette. The black lady complaining about Art was funny. She went on about Black History month.

Same goes for my old Pandora account. I would find regional indie recordings of great music that I would have never heard otherwise. That's why, when Pandora goes through a big licensing purge and they drop artists while removing them from my favorites list as well, I get horribly frustrated. Now I can't find that mulatto lady that growls out how desirable she is. I'll never know where to hear her record again. I don't remember enough of it from 2010 other than how much I loved that record. I was glad to hear it for the dozen times I did.
Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #1687 on: December 31, 2022, 07:21:37 PM »

I'M ALPHA AF

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1688 on: January 01, 2023, 10:09:25 AM »
I can binge Star Trek DS9, commercial free. What do I do? Pluto More Star Trek Channel.

I prefer the structure of somebody else's clock. Also I like the surprise of it. Like, today's U7 was Christmas Eve 1997 where Ramona took over the show. It was great to hear and sad as well. She read an Art Bell version of twas the night before Christmas and then took calls. I would have never searched out that show or picked it from a playlist. The randomness of having it played back in order is how I expand my pallette. The black lady complaining about Art was funny. She went on about Black History month.

Same goes for my old Pandora account. I would find regional indie recordings of great music that I would have never heard otherwise. That's why, when Pandora goes through a big licensing purge and they drop artists while removing them from my favorites list as well, I get horribly frustrated. Now I can't find that mulatto lady that growls out how desirable she is. I'll never know where to hear her record again. I don't remember enough of it from 2010 other than how much I loved that record. I was glad to hear it for the dozen times I did.
I now have pluto on my TV's and saw the Star Trek channel. I DO think it should just be the original series though, rather than mucking it all together like they do.

I'll have to check out the Christmas eve 97 show. I have it, sounds like it might be good. Don't think I've ever selected it for play when browsing.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1689 on: January 01, 2023, 02:52:27 PM »
I now have pluto on my TV's and saw the Star Trek channel. I DO think it should just be the original series though, rather than mucking it all together like they do.

I'll have to check out the Christmas eve 97 show. I have it, sounds like it might be good. Don't think I've ever selected it for play when browsing.

They have a Star Trek channel that features the original series and next generation episodes. I believe in blocks of 6 or 12 hours. Then there is the More Star Trek Channel which seems to be exclusively DS9. Look for Channel 271.
Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #1690 on: January 03, 2023, 04:18:24 AM »

I'M ALPHA AF

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1691 on: January 03, 2023, 10:10:11 AM »
They have a Star Trek channel that features the original series and next generation episodes. I believe in blocks of 6 or 12 hours. Then there is the More Star Trek Channel which seems to be exclusively DS9. Look for Channel 271.

AH! Thank you!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1692 on: January 03, 2023, 10:40:44 AM »

If you’re still doing the Over The Air (OTA) TV antenna thing, the H&I channel has Star Trek, ST The Next Gen, etc. every night, except for Saturday.

https://www.handitv.com/allstartrek/original-series/

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1693 on: January 03, 2023, 11:05:59 AM »
If you’re still doing the Over The Air (OTA) TV antenna thing, the H&I channel has Star Trek, ST The Next Gen, etc. every night, except for Saturday.

https://www.handitv.com/allstartrek/original-series/

@ItsOver I AM still doing that. H&I is a great channel. I've gotten really nerdy about the whole cord cutting TV thing. Between OTA and streaming smart TV platforms there are simply waaay too many choices. I've found myself dumping a few of the streamers. There are like eight of them. I'm now just with OTA (50ish channels in Denver) Pluto, Tubi, PLEX and Roku. Fuck - that still sounds like a lot even after trimming half the free fat.  One really common show that seems to be on every service is Unsolved Mysteries.  Thankfully H&I and several other channels as well as CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX are OTA should I ever want to just go the antenna way.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1694 on: January 03, 2023, 11:19:50 AM »
@ItsOver I AM still doing that. H&I is a great channel. I've gotten really nerdy about the whole cord cutting TV thing. Between OTA and streaming smart TV platforms there are simply waaay too many choices. I've found myself dumping a few of the streamers. There are like eight of them. I'm now just with OTA (50ish channels in Denver) Pluto, Tubi, PLEX and Roku. Fuck - that still sounds like a lot even after trimming half the free fat.  One really common show that seems to be on every service is Unsolved Mysteries.  Thankfully H&I and several other channels as well as CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX are OTA should I ever want to just go the antenna way.
Yep. I’m pretty much “OTA all the way.” You can’t beat the cost and I’ll take pretty much anything from the Golden Age of TV vs. the social engineering crap of today. When I flip to some place like ABC for sports, like the 30 minutes of MNF last night, I’m always amazed at the ads for the crap TV shows of today. Bad acting, bad writing, a pile of PC garbage and you can tell just by watching the ads. Freaking pitiful.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎