Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 284118 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #2160 on: January 04, 2024, 06:57:16 AM »
The MITD JC sounds real to me.  The voice is older and slower, but the language seems the same.  He uses language the way an intelligent person does.  Whoever posted as JC on FB used the language of an idiot.

I agree, language and inflections are the same.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2161 on: January 04, 2024, 10:03:59 AM »
The MITD JC sounds real to me.  The voice is older and slower, but the language seems the same.  He uses language the way an intelligent person does.  Whoever posted as JC on FB used the language of an idiot.
I listened to it twice yesterday and it does have its moments where the guy sounds legit.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2162 on: January 04, 2024, 12:21:38 PM »
I listened to it twice yesterday and it does have its moments where the guy sounds legit.

Did sNoory and Tommee ever follow up with that lady who claimed she knew the real JC and that he had died. That lady's call was just after they announced incorrectly that Cleopatra had died.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2163 on: January 04, 2024, 12:54:02 PM »
Did sNoory and Tommee ever follow up

Are you serious?
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2164 on: January 04, 2024, 01:13:44 PM »
Did sNoory and Tommee ever follow up with that lady who claimed she knew the real JC and that he had died. That lady's call was just after they announced incorrectly that Cleopatra had died.
Nope

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2165 on: January 04, 2024, 05:50:14 PM »
Nope
I bet they are memory holing it so JC can continue to call...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2166 on: January 07, 2024, 07:46:56 AM »
Sorry @KSM, I didn't note the date. (ca. 1997) 

I am curious about the 19-year old girl from Hawaii who called in a few times that I recall. She closed this particular show "From Hawaii... To the rest of the world, goodbye."

She's of the age that she's likely online. Considering her open mind, she must have done something good with herself.

Art discussed a story that Timothy McVey admitted to his lawyers that he set the bomb for a maximum body count. He also discussed Andre Geim levitating flowers and frogs.

I believe it was a split show, guest then open lines.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2167 on: January 07, 2024, 08:21:37 AM »
Sorry @KSM, I didn't note the date. (ca. 1997) 

I am curious about the 19-year old girl from Hawaii who called in a few times that I recall. She closed this particular show "From Hawaii... To the rest of the world, goodbye."

She's of the age that she's likely online. Considering her open mind, she must have done something good with herself.

Art discussed a story that Timothy McVey admitted to his lawyers that he set the bomb for a maximum body count. He also discussed Andre Geim levitating flowers and frogs.

I believe it was a split show, guest then open lines.
I'm lost.  Is this a show you're looking for?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2168 on: January 07, 2024, 08:40:19 AM »
I'm lost.  Is this a show you're looking for?

No, not looking for it, curious about that caller though. I remember her voice as she sounds very young and a little immature. I wouldn't say Doc Democrat or Charlie liberal frequency of calls, but her calls stick in my head because she sounds so different than the rest of the callers.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2169 on: January 07, 2024, 08:44:42 AM »
No, not looking for it, curious about that caller though. I remember her voice as she sounds very young and a little immature. I wouldn't say Doc Democrat or Charlie liberal, but her calls stick in my head because she sounds so different than the rest of the callers.
It does sound familiar. Certain callers were so memorable, especially the younger more innocent ones. You wonder all these years later how their lives turned out.  There is the promo-call that Art used to play in the 90's that featured the 12 yr old girl who wanted a bigger allowance. She elaborated after being asked by Art "I do so much around here". Sounded like a good levelheaded kid. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2170 on: January 15, 2024, 08:40:49 PM »
Can anybody tell me which show it was that Art had the announced rule of "no bad language"?  It was either Dark Matter or MITD. @Morgus you may know this off the top of your head. I'm embarrassed that I can't place it automatically.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2171 on: January 16, 2024, 12:08:45 AM »
Can anybody tell me which show it was that Art had the announced rule of "no bad language"?  It was either Dark Matter or MITD. @Morgus you may know this off the top of your head. I'm embarrassed that I can't place it automatically.

I've heard it on U7 within the last month. Maybe it was AI Art???
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2172 on: January 16, 2024, 04:15:11 AM »

https://archive.org/details/Art-Bell_Midnight_In_the_Desert/2015-07-20+-+Art+Bell+MITD+-+Graham+Hancock.mp3

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2173 on: January 16, 2024, 08:22:08 AM »
Listening to the 5/27/1994 Preston B. Nichols/Montauk Project...

He made his next appearance on 2/14/2015 with Chuckles Willis. That must have been a shitshow.

I wonder how many guests had a gap of 7,568 days or longer.

I guess I'd consider C2C, DM, MitD. 

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2174 on: January 16, 2024, 09:23:50 AM »