Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797301 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #1185 on: September 02, 2019, 03:40:37 PM »
Craft beer making my tummy sore.  :'(

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1186 on: September 02, 2019, 04:20:37 PM »

Was it good before it made your tummy sore?

If I wasn't sensitive to dairy, I'd be tempted to try this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1187 on: September 02, 2019, 04:51:08 PM »

I saw some of this in the store the other day - Camel Spider Porter, made in Jordan.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1188 on: September 02, 2019, 08:22:36 PM »

Was it good before it made your tummy sore?

If I wasn't sensitive to dairy, I'd be tempted to try this:

@Spookcat Chocolate - Milk - Beer.  Fuck you tummy, we're trying this!

I'm usually good for three or four before said tummy troubles start and of course it also depends on how rich and caloric the wonderful brew is. But YES it was damn good!!!  Longboat chocolate porter. This stuff served in a chilled beer mug is simply divine.
https://phillipsbeer.com/the-beers/

I saw some of this in the store the other day - Camel Spider Porter, made in Jordan.

@PB Well that's something I've never heard of. How often do you read "product of Jordan" I had a Jordan working for me for awhile and I fired him.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1189 on: September 02, 2019, 09:13:43 PM »
@Spookcat Chocolate - Milk - Beer.  Fuck you tummy, we're trying this!

I'm usually good for three or four before said tummy troubles start and of course it also depends on how rich and caloric the wonderful brew is. But YES it was damn good!!!  Longboat chocolate porter. This stuff served in a chilled beer mug is simply divine.
https://phillipsbeer.com/the-beers/

@PB Well that's something I've never heard of. How often do you read "product of Jordan" I had a Jordan working for me for awhile and I fired him.

I'm much for beer, but I get curious from time to time. I wish I could remember what brewery it came from, but I once tried a chocolate stout that was pretty good. The most recent beer I tried was back around my birthday, Xingu Black. That one was really smooth.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1190 on: September 04, 2019, 06:58:18 PM »
Well, the Board of Stupidvisors in the open latrine and dope shooting gallery once known as San Francisco today unanimously decreed the NRA to be a 'terrorist organization'.  I guess that beats doing something about the endless list of issues they're actually responsible for..

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1191 on: September 04, 2019, 07:07:02 PM »
Well, the Board of Stupidvisors in the open latrine and dope shooting gallery once known as San Francisco today unanimously decreed the NRA to be a 'terrorist organization'.  I guess that beats doing something about the endless list of issues they're actually responsible for..
Has it really gotten that bad? My mom was there about 15 years ago and had some very nice things to say.. as well as a report of some guy pooing in/on a downtown street in the middle of the afternoon. :o :o

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1192 on: September 04, 2019, 08:02:33 PM »
If you are around me when people ask for my cell phone number, you'll always hear me go on about how I don't like talking on my cell and I mentioned that I've lost quite a few people in my life to the brain tumors.

Now, Vincent was not a big guy in my life. I knew him from 2005 to 2006 worked with him a little and he always made my piano sound incredible. My house would explode with this sound when he played. I'm not joking, the piano sounded different when he played. I met him through a mutual friend.

Well, tonight I saw a reference on a TV show to Paul Anka yelling at his band. I listened to the rant and heard Vinny Falcone's name.  Then I looked up Vincent.  He was always Mr. Falcone to me. I haven't thought about him since the last time I worked with a keyboardist. Why? Because the keyboardist felt like he was just reading music and playing notes like a machine. No heart, no soul.

Lay off your cell phone!

https://syncopatedtimes.com/sinatra-bandleader-vincent-falcone-79/

Here's the rant:

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1193 on: September 05, 2019, 09:38:47 PM »
Physically exhausted and cannot for the life of me find sleep. Turn on a light to perhaps read for awhile and can't keep my eyes open. Turn off the light and suddenly have enough energy to lift a car.   HUH?   Any of you want to lay floors for the next six weeks? I'm hiring.  Please?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1194 on: September 05, 2019, 09:43:00 PM »
Physically exhausted and cannot for the life of me find sleep. Turn on a light to perhaps read for awhile and can't keep my eyes open. Turn off the light and suddenly have enough energy to lift a car.   HUH?   Any of you want to lay floors for the next six weeks? I'm hiring.  Please?

I cannot.  Maybe try an audio relaxation mp3?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1195 on: September 05, 2019, 09:45:20 PM »

Sleep with the lights on.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1196 on: September 05, 2019, 09:50:08 PM »

@KSM your offer sounds inviting. Unfortunately I have 10 more days of Thailand to suffer through.
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1197 on: September 05, 2019, 09:54:11 PM »
I cannot.  Maybe try an audio relaxation mp3?
Enjoying a few whiskeys on the back deck. This should do it.

Sleep with the lights on.

Enjoying a few whiskeys on the back deck. This should do it.

Laptop on the deck table. Naked. Wish I had time to build a fire.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1198 on: September 05, 2019, 10:12:09 PM »
@KSM your offer sounds inviting. Unfortunately I have 10 more days of Thailand to suffer through.
@GravitySucks Listened to an old gabcast last Sunday where you were cohosting and BTW I have a good number of those shows so I know your voice and slight accent. One of the senior electrical guys at the site sounds exactly like you. However he's from a little town in BC called Quesnel where he was born a raised. So I don't know who has the accent.  The guy get's angry on various occasions throughout the day as we hear him yelling at whomever is deserving...?  He just sounds like an angry you.   So by my guess you are fairly tall about 6'2 or 3, slim, and mostly silver throughout the full head of hair.   ..and used to smoke.  ?  He seems like a former smoker with no time for sillyass games on the job.  Other than that he's a swell guy in a really big green truck.

Am I close?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1199 on: September 05, 2019, 10:20:09 PM »
@GravitySucks Listened to an old gabcast last Sunday where you were cohosting and BTW I have a good number of those shows so I know your voice and slight accent. One of the senior electrical guys at the site sounds exactly like you. However he's from a little town in BC called Quesnel where he was born a raised. So I don't know who has the accent.  The guy get's angry on various occasions throughout the day as we hear him yelling at whomever is deserving...?  He just sounds like an angry you.   So by my guess you are fairly tall about 6'2 or 3, slim, and mostly silver throughout the full head of hair.   ..and used to smoke.  ?  He seems like a former smoker with no time for sillyass games on the job.  Other than that he's a swell guy in a really big green truck.

Am I close?

@KSM Hit the nail right on the head except I’m not that tall, stocky build, never smoked and my pickup truck is gold. I would never drive a green vehicle.

Other than that you nailed it.
Are we having fun yet?