Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 797605 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #1215 on: September 16, 2019, 09:33:16 PM »
@KSM  You had me at Bram Stoker's Dracula. I'm a sucker for vampires (get it? sucker?) and nobody played Dracula like Gary Oldman. I watch it at least every Halloween season

I believe you are right about technological toys. I'm just proud I resisted the Apple temptation (hmm. I'm on a roll tonight with the metaphors). I actually do resist new tech for awhile. I was the last of my friends to get a smartphone. I resisted until it became more of an inconvenience not having one. But I will continue my own little rebellion. Especially since Tech treats me so bad.

It is really sad to see everyone ignoring real people and life as they stare at their phones. Thanks for the pep talk
+1  Wow, I thought you were gonna rip me a new one for that.  Yeah, it is one fantastic movie. I can't wait till the Halloween season is upon us when I'll have reason to switch to SCARY PENIS! :o :o :o    BWaahhh

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1216 on: September 16, 2019, 09:35:39 PM »
Isn't qi positive energy? 

Have you tried acupuncture on it?

Qi is neither positive nor negative. It just is. Like the Tao or the Force. I did burn sage and tried an exorcism on my Fire. Didn't help. Maybe acupuncture on my stupidphone. If it doesn't work at least I will have the satisfaction of sticking needles in it. Hey, maybe voodoo
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1217 on: September 16, 2019, 09:37:04 PM »
+1  Wow, I thought you were gonna rip me a new one for that.  Yeah, it is one fantastic movie. I can't wait till the Halloween season is upon us when I'll have reason to switch to SCARY PENIS! :o :o :o    BWaahhh

I thought that was year round

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #1218 on: September 16, 2019, 09:51:02 PM »
@KSM  You had me at Bram Stoker's Dracula. I'm a sucker for vampires (get it? sucker?) and nobody played Dracula like Gary Oldman. I watch it at least every Halloween season

I believe you are right about technological toys. I'm just proud I resisted the Apple temptation (hmm. I'm on a roll tonight with the metaphors). I actually do resist new tech for awhile. I was the last of my friends to get a smartphone. I resisted until it became more of an inconvenience not having one. But I will continue my own little rebellion. Especially since Tech treats me so bad.

It is really sad to see everyone ignoring real people and life as they stare at their phones. Thanks for the pep talk

Hey TL, you are both funny AND smart!  Always savor when you post.  Please do so more often!   ;D

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1219 on: September 16, 2019, 11:16:57 PM »
Hey TL, you are both funny AND smart!  Always savor when you post.  Please do so more often!   ;D

Hi @skittles . Thank you. What a lovely thing to say. I'm really pleased you enjoy my posts.  And congratulate your good taste  ;)

PS  love your avi

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1220 on: September 17, 2019, 01:58:45 PM »
I need to make deviled eggs.  Pronto!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1221 on: September 17, 2019, 02:39:27 PM »

@skittles ! I just now noticed you're the poster formerly known as pawpourri. I always thought you were fun and clever in the Old Country. Now I consider your compliment very high praise indeed. Thanks again

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1222 on: September 18, 2019, 01:21:17 PM »
We are getting close to Halloween, why hasn't there been a sequel to Beetlejuice or Hocus Pocus

BTW the next two months are my favorites. NFL in full swing, NHL starts soon, European soccer going on, nice not too cold not to warm jacket weather, leaves changing, TV ready so show a bunch of horror and thriller movies, It's a most comfy time of the year.

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #1223 on: September 18, 2019, 01:47:38 PM »
@skittles ! I just now noticed you're the poster formerly known as pawpourri. I always thought you were fun and clever in the Old Country. Now I consider your compliment very high praise indeed. Thanks again

My pleasure, ma'am.  :)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1224 on: September 22, 2019, 11:16:34 PM »
This is wonderful! She actually tries the "do you know who I am?" The cop was great - "Welcome to Edmonton"

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-is-terrible-wwe-wrestler-posts-video-of-edmonton-traffic-stop/ar-AAHFYPE?ocid=spartanntp

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1225 on: September 23, 2019, 05:04:42 PM »
I need to make deviled eggs.  Pronto!
@ShayP You make deviled eggs? Nice! I used to absolutely love them until at a BBQ years ago when there was a rather generous amount of eggshell in one sudden bite of an otherwise perfect egg. Fucking ruined me from them.  Same thing happened with pancakes on my 18th birthday, again eggshells! Either that or it was the cooks toenail clippings. Fuck.

Anyways, I hope yours were good. And shell-less

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1226 on: September 23, 2019, 05:25:18 PM »
It's autumnal equinox. I didn't have to worry about an animal sacrifice this year. My little cat who was a runt and forever stuck at the size of a 5 or 6 month old kitten helped me out. She is the worst huntress. The most she can usually catch is a bug or more often a left over lizard my hunter is done with. But at 4 in the morning when I opened my back door a very unpleasant surprise was waiting for me. An artfully placed dead little mouse with an army of ants already covering it. I nearly stepped on it. Lovely. Nice way to celebrate the Equinox. Mabon Blessings to All

My Familiar. The Huntress
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1227 on: September 23, 2019, 06:00:26 PM »
It's autumnal equinox. I didn't have to worry about an animal sacrifice this year. My little cat who was a runt and forever stuck at the size of a 5 or 6 month old kitten helped me out. She is the worst huntress. The most she can usually catch is a bug or more often a left over lizard my hunter is done with. But at 4 in the morning when I opened my back door a very unpleasant surprise was waiting for me. An artfully placed dead little mouse with an army of ants already covering it. I nearly stepped on it. Lovely. Nice way to celebrate the Equinox. Mabon Blessings to All

OH
One of our cats looks like a 5 or 6 month old. I have asked her many times why she did not finish growing, but she never tells. I bet she was the runt, one of the crowd outside we rescued years ago.

Edit, very pretty kitty

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1228 on: September 23, 2019, 06:14:07 PM »
@ShayP You make deviled eggs? Nice! I used to absolutely love them until at a BBQ years ago when there was a rather generous amount of eggshell in one sudden bite of an otherwise perfect egg. Fucking ruined me from them.  Same thing happened with pancakes on my 18th birthday, again eggshells! Either that or it was the cooks toenail clippings. Fuck.

Anyways, I hope yours were good. And shell-less

That’s why you crack those fuckers on the bowl instead of the counter @juan.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1229 on: September 23, 2019, 06:19:46 PM »

I

Kitty!! 😻
Time spent with cats is never wasted.