Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125331 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2019, 01:47:59 AM »
Whether she does or doesn't, there's always someone else that comes next.
You are right. There are better paranormal hosts out there. In general there are a lot more hosts and topics that i enjoy listening to. Heather is just not one of them. Heather just need to get her shit together and if she does not has the heart or will to do an internet radio show. I hope that she finds something else that she is good at and can make a living at. That is my view on the heather issues. Heather also needs to be honest with her fans by letting them know if she going to keep on doing the show or not.

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2019, 08:24:41 PM »
Hmmm.....

LNM is kaput. This is. surprisingly, not a good thing. Any paranormal is better than no paranormal.

I hereby propose that we, as in us, the participatory elements of ellgab.com, form our own network.  We should call this new network, "Late Night in the Bartlands" in honor of Mr. Bill Smith of Des Moines, Iowa, who's nickname is not "Bart".

I also propose that shows not be longer than 15 minutes and be presented no more than once a week. That way many of us could participate and speak about subjects that we are genuinely interested in.

I happen to know someone who is very interested in bringing nuuz to the world of these desert type bigfeet called Sandsquatchs and Dunefeetz.   Several others seem to have specialized interests too.

So, get yer show ready and maybe Bart can unlock the doors to KONR Studio E and we can start earning Bartbucks today!

;D
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2019, 11:01:42 PM »
You are right. There are better paranormal hosts out there. In general there are a lot more hosts and topics that i enjoy listening to. Heather is just not one of them. Heather just need to get her shit together and if she does not has the heart or will to do an internet radio show. I hope that she finds something else that she is good at and can make a living at. That is my view on the heather issues. Heather also needs to be honest with her fans by letting them know if she going to keep on doing the show or not.

Well said
Praise BE

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2019, 12:31:31 AM »
Summary for January 11, 2019

Drama
  • Good morning all! Disturbing messages from @Jedimiller.  He may be posting this for drama sake, and he may not.  In the Army, we took every suicide threat seriously because you never know.  Of course, in the Army, we would immediately have someone sit with that Soldier until we could get him to mental health.  Jedi, if you are trolling us, shame on you! However, if you are seriously contemplating suicide, I pray you get immediate help.  Dial 911, it is faster than the suicide hotline.  Ms. Wade, if you are lurking, I hope you see that your meltdown is also affecting others!  You put yourself out there as the Queen of the night, you say you are dedicated to your fans, but madame, you are queen of the dirt! If one commits suicide over you, then you are responsible for that; I dare say your are a murderer.  You know most of your die-hard fans are not quite right and you play on their emotions to make yourself feel empowered.  For shame!
  • And an update from the Pahrump scene to elaborate on Spookcat's observation the music had changed; In the last hour or so we have heard:
    Armand Amar; tulku – A Distant Realm 9Pv
    Krishna Das; Tulku – Shanty Puja 9Pw
    Gina Sala, Sita Jamieson; Tulku Durga 9Py
    Tulku – Ayahausca Wind 9PL
    Peaceful Aum nam Shivaya Mantra 9T9  (*popularly the Hershey Bar song*)

I would caution to call this or think of this as a sign of life as if HW is DJ'ing. These could be set on a randomized player that biases the Hershey song to be the default. While the playing of Danzig's Black Aria the other night is something that is distinctly a Heather selection, this piece could have well been loaded into the system in October or November. The server playing all of these might not even be in Pahrump.
  • @Dyna-X has a diagram on the technical side of The Kingdom of Nothing
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg142539#msg142539
  • LNM-related stuff

• Facebook-related stuff
  • A special note from Heather to her fan base

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• Milords and Miladies,

It is with great regret that I announce the Anointed one will not appear tonight, please go away and come back tomorrow

Thus the drama thread is at page 4931

Other Stuff

More fox sex on MitD. Those are words I'd never thought I'd type, but here we are...

Are you still sad about Heather being gone? Watch Maru's owner try to get him to use a different kneading cushion. Yes, Maru has a toy in his mouth

Still sad or you don't like cats? What's wrong with you?! I'm kidding...sorta
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #274 on: January 12, 2019, 12:50:05 AM »
Summary for January 12, 2019

MitD Board
Things get really tense when the second guest comes on to talk about forced organ harvesting in China.
  • Gabbers, DO NOT start harvesting organs...
    HOW MUCH IS A CHINESE HEART GOING FOR?

https://gizmodo.com/5904129/heres-how-much-body-parts-cost-on-the-black-market
  • I am not being rude Dave. This information has been out here for a long time.  This has been talked about by other sources and just ignored.

• You are coming off abrasive and dismissive. The fact is people DON'T KNOW this is happening. Most people stick their head in the sand and ignore.

Go look at postings about show, "Oh I don't want to listen to sad things like that"  that is how people don't know what is going on.

It should have you upset that people DON'T know. But don't act like because it is out there, everyone should know. 

There are still people that don't know what is going on within our own country.

DS
  • OK, since when did MITD become a cry fest? How would you like to cut open, how would you like your family to be cut open, what about your cat being cut open for their body parts?  the only thing missinf is the part where you say Yes you can stop this by sending $20 to,,,,,,Wake up Dave, this has been going on for decades,maybe we should invade since you want to mention all the past wars, it is nothing new why don't you stick to interviewing your guest instead of Heathering it with your two cents.

Its my show to direct and I will weigh in and share my thoughts. Sorry/Not Sorry, I am not a vapid brainless host that only states what he is told to believe or to share or follow a list of pre arranged questions.

I am AWARE this has been happening, however a LARGE part of population are NOT familiar with it. So I use this forum to educate and enlighten people.

If you are so well informed about this that is great, then this episode isn't for you. Tune out and come back for the topic you may learn something about. This is for the countless others that aren't as well versed in the tragedy taking place around the world.

DS
  • Important information from Bart.
    People open the door on the rental car to check what side the gas tank is on because they don't know they have an indicator on their dashboard telling them where it is.

Nothing surprises me.
    Nothing.

• Dave got mad at me.

:-[

Nope, mad at the situation.

You were one of many contacting me and sharing those thoughts. I don't stay angry or hold grudges, everyone can feel and think as they want.
    I am a passionate guy. All is good...

DS

Mostly boring Drama

Drama page is up to 4981. I think @Bart Ell should lock it up soon and force us to start a new drama thread. ;)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #275 on: January 12, 2019, 12:54:16 AM »
Another day, another dollar! 

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #276 on: January 12, 2019, 01:00:13 AM »
Another day, another dollar!

Yep.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #277 on: January 12, 2019, 01:02:56 AM »

Yep.

thanks again and have a good night.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #278 on: January 12, 2019, 03:07:31 AM »
“Who’s” once again.
Merry Christmas

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #279 on: January 12, 2019, 03:13:32 AM »
“Who’s” once again.

The actual legacy of Art Bell.  ;D

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #280 on: January 12, 2019, 03:38:52 PM »
The actual legacy of Art Bell.  ;D
@Spookcat do you mean George Noory?  ;)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #281 on: January 12, 2019, 11:51:48 PM »
@Spookcat Are yoou going to do other update before @Bart Ell does his maintenance of the site?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #282 on: January 13, 2019, 10:03:40 PM »
Summary for January 13 and 14, 2019
*The lazy version, because I have other things going on.

Drama
Not in order

George Noory had a woman on C2C last night who talked about how our names can tell a lot about us and what may happen in the future. Anyway, he asked her were there any names that are naturally bad and those that have that name are doomed to problems, etc. The very first name she said was very troublesome was HEATHER!
I almost fell off my chair laughing! 😁

Heather was given a kingdom, a legacy to the the GodFather of paranormal talk radio. She pissed it away because her pride was great, pride go before the fall as we saw on MITD, then she went to LNM and and pissed that away then for some reason ( pussy fog apparently ) Fred  gave her another chance again pissed it away. Her followers are sitting shiva praying their false legacy will come back. Hallie and Lasha are covering for her so she have time to recover from this last binge, blow out, whatever , but I don't think there is any recovering. She is either going to join Art in the spirit world ( I hope she doesn't take this option ) or she is going to run. She knows no decent guest will come on her show now. She is a pariah, a leper , a scarlet letter.
I was a subscriber til she left MITD, I supported her, I defended her until the spell wore off and I really heard her. She has no talent, no interview skills , no personality . She is always flat. This is hopefully the end of the kingdom of Nye. God Save the King, We will always remember Art and why brought us all together.

**Facebook stuff

@Jedimiller  can't you see these are the people who reported you.     [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Well pack it up guys we have anonymous as well as major league Satanists, and the mafia after us

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

the ones I have eyes in seem to be holding on to the hope /belief that it's a technical problem.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

**RHEA AND EMUS
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg144480#msg144480
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg144548#msg144548
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1084161365323993088

Drama page is up to a ridiculous 5029 pages.

This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on Spreaker, Deep Talk Radio, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com.

Monday, Jan. 14 - Marie Nancarrow - Fringe Reality
Tuesday, Jan. 15 - Danny Silva - Who is Robert Bigelow?
Wednesday, Jan. 16 - Mike Morin & Morgan Knudsen - Ghosts of the Great White North   
Thursday, Jan. 17 - Josh Miller - Forest Fenn   
Friday, Jan. 18 - Chuck Banks - It's a Paranormal World

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.  You can also shop at our new store to support Spaced Out Radio at www.spacedoutradio.com/shop/

PRAISE BE

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2019, 09:09:44 PM »
Heather is still MIA no change on that front.  @Spookcat I will check on your latest updates on tuesday.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2019, 09:14:14 PM »
Heather is still MIA no change on that front.  @Spookcat I will check on your latest updates on tuesday.

Spoiler: 99% chance she'll still be gone.