Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 126317 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2019, 12:12:49 AM »
Summary for January 15, 2019

Happy Strawberry Day!At least in Japan.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Drama Thread

Animals first! Because I said so!

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg144973#msg144973
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg145055#msg145055

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2019, 04:38:43 AM »
WCET only comes up as a television station in Cincinnati. WCET.fm appears to be a domain registration site. More deception by Vara.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2019, 06:47:42 AM »
WCET only comes up as a television station in Cincinnati. WCET.fm appears to be a domain registration site. More deception by Vara.

The wcet.fm domain was available as of yesterday.
.FM domains are pricey so I didn't bother.
Mushmouth just ain't worth it.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2019, 07:48:11 AM »
Shiawasena ichigo no hi
HAPPY STRAWBERRY DAY.
So happy to see you mention this fun holiday. Not sure if you can call it a holiday. Enjoy your day either way. HW is really starting to wind down her show. Today the music has stopped on THE KINGDOM OF NYE. No sound, only the message Network Error. Maybe your summaries will wind down for The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade. It must get so ho hum for you at times. 
Forgive me, as well. The endless bickering with that one in The Kingdom, becomes so stale and tiresome for me. All the exchanges with him, only feeds his need for perpetual attention. Truth? Lies? It does not matter to him. Ok, I'm done. Thank you for your summaries. Enjoy this fun day.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2019, 12:52:42 PM »
"...and the whole Heather tobacco..."
-Vara
Here is a truly ignorant man. Completely unaware.
He wants sooo badly to be the "next Art Bell".
It surprises me that Neely didn't run off with the
entire network, Varas house, his truck, and the
kitchen sink. It's all about the money and fame.
But then, isn't it always?
 :P

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #290 on: January 16, 2019, 12:35:12 AM »
Summary for January 16, 2019

Drama Thread

Bart thought of the day™️-

Art told her to treat her show like it is her child.
Being the Art fan that she is, she took it to mean abandon it on a whim.

• Who knows the future. We need an 8 Ball. HW can go MIA for months. Today the music has stopped on THE KINGDOM OF NYE.  No sound, only the message Network Error.
  • Garets response to frustrated group members over Heather's absence. Maybe he's upset the city bought out his trailer park

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  • I guess that's it for Heather. I'll go back to listening to the best of Phart Bell Pharodies.  :o
    Maybe Phil Hendrie could take over KONY doing his impression.  ;)

•  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  • >^..^<  *Spookcat, please mark this in your summaries*

***Since the stream dropped off early this morning Tuesday January 15, 2019 this likely is a milestone of the end of an era , I am posting the Peaceful Aum Namah Shivaya here for reference and enjoyment:

Outside of this the TKON site has had no changes since the last show with guest Preston Dennett since 1am Pacific time Friday January 3, 2019. There was a report/rumour the following Tuesday that TKON home page had avisitors can't see pics , please register or login
     written by HW fans wondering if there was going to show that was taken down within hours. Likely, this was placed by the "Code Ninjas" as a form of backdoor communication as they claim they have had no contact.
  • The Kingdom of Nye by the statistics:
    Since the return of Heather Wade on May 14, 2018 with Whitley Streiber until the last show on January 3, 2019 at total of 81 shows were achieved, with 17 of them being Open Lines including "The Hauntings of Nye." The record repeat guest was Dark Waters with 3 shows, followed by David Adair, Terry Lovelace, David Alzofon, and Joshua P. Warren (each with 2 shows each*). *These statistics do not include repeats of guests from the DMRN MITD w/HW era.
  • Thanks for the advertising smoggy bottoms click on an ad or two while you're here.  Ps where'd that bench money go?

• Miller earlier posted his talking to Jay and Hallie on Facebook
      [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  • Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye

• Vara talk

• Whiskey Sour reading a story about a Super Earth orbiting Barnard's Star quips

"It's great they found possible life in our solar system"

I guess the skool he went to never covered the definition of solar system.  To quote Bugs

• Its all the same to these dullards even when they try. The call the solar system a galaxy and thing the sun goes around it in 23,000 years and that somehow there is a twin earth that we can never see because it is on the other side of the sun. Why all the outer solar system probes never detected it is a question not to be answered and more importantly why is it only Earth that has one.  Plus the Earth is hollow, the moon is hollow baloney. Then the "We didn't go to the moon" nutters, and so forth. These guys don't even deserve a microphone or air time. The space fakers need their own equivalent of the zoo.
  • The Ellgab criminal connections continues. ;)
    This made me remember something. My step mom and a good friend of my dad saw a play in NYC that Al Pacino was in.  At the end of the night, after the play was over, my dad's friend went up on the stage and stole the glass that Pacino was drinking out of.  My step mom has it. That was probably like 40 years ago, and you can still see his lip prints on the glass. She never washed it, she just poured out the drink.  Lol

Drama thread is on page 5094.

Star Trek Party in the MitD thread! Did I mention I love Star Trek? If you didn't know, you do now! ^^;

Have a good night/day everyone!

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2019, 12:39:24 AM »
@Spookcat thank you for the updates.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2019, 06:03:09 AM »
@Spookcat , great updates for the past 24 hours. I shared the Star Trek cat photos with Tippy. Tippy was not amused. Tippy is not a Star Trek fan. She prefers the X Files. Tippy implied that the Star Trek cat photos were merely Photoshop.

"Live Long and Prosper"

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2019, 03:20:43 PM »
@Spookcat , great updates for the past 24 hours. I shared the Star Trek cat photos with Tippy. Tippy was not amused. Tippy is not a Star Trek fan. She prefers the X Files. Tippy implied that the Star Trek cat photos were merely Photoshop.

"Live Long and Prosper"

@FISH I admit, I didn't know about the Star Trek cats until I went searching for an image for the show. Once I found those, I couldn't stop ^^; (They're actual books!)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2019, 12:52:55 AM »
    Summary for January 17, 2019

PET PICTURES!!! First because they make me happy. >^~.~^<
    @MaxPower
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg146232#msg146232
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg146240#msg146240
    @DynamoHum Ringo!!
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg146235#msg146235
    @AutumnRain
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg146239#msg146239
    @Ms. C  CARSON!
    Here is Carson ... 💋💋💋 ... to make your day

@Aquarius  Murphy and Jackson!!
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg146337#msg146337
    @MAX  MAXs' dog...maybe? Maybe just a picture, I don't know ^^;
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg146387#msg146387

Drama Thread

Drama Thread is on page 5117, where Paladin is currently playing catch-up :)

Other Things

This exists...

[/list]

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
    • Ellevated
    « Reply #295 on: January 18, 2019, 01:09:29 AM »
    Summary for January 18, 2019
    *Note: Things that happen on Fridays and Saturdays might be combined into a weekend summary.

Drama Thread

• Upcoming little podcast:
      I announced in WG that TLPTD would have a show this Saturday - a wrap up show of sorts, in order to flush out Heater and also gather momentum on the groupclucking that the fan sites are doing. I have no doubt someone will try and let her know somehow...

Just need to tip the scale a little more with the Heatherites. I did invite Heater or any of her sycophants to call in :)
    • My speculation is that it will be one of two things. Either she's been forcibly taken somewhere, like a psych ward or jail or rehab, and she literally cannot contact the outside world. The other option is that she is planning her greatest return yet. She can fill in this blank time with anything she wants, which might include stories about Area 51 and being imprisoned there. It would garner sympathy and attention and money. If you're reading this, Heather, that's probably your best course of action. Give it a little while longer then populate your MIA time with an elaborate story about how you were imprisoned for your beliefs in a facility that can't and won't confirm or deny it. What a Hollywood ending for the book you'll never write. If this is her plan, I admire it. She is an accomplished con artist and I stand in her shadow.
    • Revised Prediction based on Bart's estimate: (Bart's track record as a source has been infallible)

Chance of a HW return to a live show doubled to 60% and timeframe moved up to February/March with next phase if show lasting until at least early summer. (If Feb 8th day is not met likely towards March) Still holding to idea show will in some way be scaled back to less days per week and be shifted more formally to focus on call-ins,"true stories," heavy metal and less on paranormal, although this will be an oft-returned to theme.

Timing: With about 48 - 72 hours notice we will see on facebook:

"IMPORTANT NEWS to The Kingdom of Nye Subscribers: You have been patient and it seems like Forever since we have had a program, doesn't it?  I have missed All of you and we will have so much to talk about when OPEN LINES returns on The Kingdom of Nye February X at 9pm Pacific. Listen at: www.thekingdomofnye..." (Also: New affiliate will be mentioned if any is found)

Stream will return to "Namah Shiviyah " or Danzig's "Black Aria" about 24-48 hours before show time.

Predictions are #FreePrePublicity
    • I sailed by earlier tonight. Heather had lashed herself to one of Art's radio towers and was singing "We Will Rock You" through a bullhorn labeled 'vulturez.' I waved and yelled ahoy, and she screamed, 'What gives you the god damn right?!' Long story short, all is status quo.
    • Facebook Stuff

• This may be new. He blames everything on Area 51.

• I'm hearing the largest heather wade group on Facebook shutdown today.

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg146780#msg146780
      • Meanwhile in the other group heather is pulling a Freddy Krueger and visiting fans in their dreams

• I really stink with the screen shots. So here is second best for now.  Since the HW fan Facebook shut down, Wade Gab has seen more active postings. These posting are trashing "Heidi". So many comments, it feels like a mad house. Ok, about 2 hours ago, this comments appears--

Steve K. writes
        I have a psa post of myown..FOR FUCK SAKE, LEGACY CAT IS DONE. Heidi Grady, what is your issue. You need to get a fucking life. I am not a HW fan, but you seem to be overly consumed with harrassing people. Is this some fuckin Brit thing?
        Gary M replies
        it's not a Brit thing. I'm a Brit and can assure you that our default reaction to people we don't like is certainly NOT to act in a deranged and obsessive way. I'm not quite sure what drives Ms Grady to behave in such an unhinged and worrying manner but her nationality has nothing to do with it
        Steve replies
        Actually I study and observe alot. Everytime I look through posts and observe the behavior involved. As in for instance;
        MILLER...FUCKIN IDIOT.
        MIKEY GORDON...needy and a tad narcistic.
        Heidi Grady ..100%.obsessed with trying to make someone as miserable as she is...

LOL. Heidi does a fine job of self defense.
        Heidi replies to Steve K.
        honestly you run hot and cold. If you had been paying attention to half the shit that had gone down around me and my family (threats as recently as a few days ago), doxxing, abuse, accusations then you know what? You would be seeing this through to the end. Take your semi racist rants and either come back when you can discuss this without resorting to insults or stick me on ignore so you don’t have to have your sensibilities overwhelmed.

In the middle of the mad house of Wade Gab, Kika Lomi is posting live videos of the Hawaiian Kingdom and chatting about how the "US highjacked our government. Our people are taking it back soon!"

Why does everyone have to pick on the cats?

And here comes-- Gary Tombstone. Tombstone shows up in Wade Gab.  He writes--
        To me this seems like when there's a dead cat on the street people go out and kick it to make sure it's dead and they keep kicking it. I know there's certain people have a big grudge against her. But it's over and for some reason she decides to try to come back again that's up to any listener wants to listen to her. She blew it everybody needs to get over it. Art was my friend we had lots a talks about the situations before he passed on. Why can't everybody just move on. It's over with she's a has-been. We all know that. And for the people that's still think positive things about her just let it be. There is so many different talk shows so many different hosts good bad ones that suck who cares. I started my broadcast career in 1976 and I thought commercial broadcasting was bad I've never seen anything like this before. No I'm not a Heather fan never was I know a lot more than you guys will ever know. I was surprised it lasted as long as it did. The ride is over.
      • I really don't know what to say about this one. I feel for her that all of this is entered her dreams.

• KITTY!
      ANGRY KITTY

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1086081149695193088

Drama thread is up to page 5144.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
    • Ellightened
    • Gone Fishing
    « Reply #296 on: January 18, 2019, 04:09:38 AM »
    Thanks for the update @Spookcat .

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
    • Ellevated
    • Have a day!
    « Reply #297 on: January 18, 2019, 09:32:52 AM »
    So much drama.

So little reason.

:o
    Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
    • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
    « Reply #298 on: January 18, 2019, 02:30:05 PM »
    So much drama.

So little reason.

:o

Too bad we don’t have a top right goodie quote place....this one would get my vote! 😁😁😁

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
    • Ellevated
    « Reply #299 on: January 20, 2019, 08:19:13 PM »
    Summary since last time!

I may have missed a couple of things this time around. Sorry.

Drama

There was a new episode of The Little Podcast That Did.
    latest show: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ8j2w7ZVa5shuIEga8wu84kjnSebXhzOFb7

• here's info about some things you should keep around in case of emergency.
      The 1994 Northridge quake was quite violent. It felt like my house was picked up and dropped repeatedly. It was shocking because a 4am we were asleep. I remember seeing bright flashes which I think were the transformers on the power poles shorting out. Then everything went dark. I had installed several plugin type emergency lights which came on so at least we could see. A lot of people awoke in the dark. My oldest son was sleeping over at his friends house. Since everything went out we couldn't call to see if he was ok. You have no idea where the epicenter was so we didn't know if he was safe. Got out radios to find out the details.

My cell phone started working after about an hour. We found out he was ok. We also found out about the freeway collapse so the main arteries to get to him were destroyed. There were panicked people trying to get somewhere and everything was jammed. You'd see cars packed full of people's belongings and they were getting out. I waited until the next morning when traffic was better to go and get him. It was crazy.

I did adjust one of my emergency items from that experience. We have water and food, flashlights with batteries, electric generator, etc. When we went out to see what the neighborhood was like, we walked to the shopping center. People were buying water and stuff. The problem was no power so they couldn't run CC's or make change. If you only had a $20 bill and you wanted a bottle of water, guess how much the bottle of water cost? I now have several hundred one dollar bills in case of emergencies.

There were a few impressive exceptions that were really touching:

Radio Shack was selling, batteries mostly, and they were taking CC's and checks even though they couldn't run them.

Burger King was giving away hamburgers. Without power the meat was going to spoil anyway. They had gas so they could cook.

Miller Brewing Company stopped bottling beer and started bottling water which they trucked in and distributed for free.

That was the good side of humanity at work.
    • what does my favorite chubbchubb have up her sleeve? @anniem

The charming @anniem sent me lyrics for 2 parody songs and today is the day that one of them gets recorded.
      @anniem

Here is a cheeky little tastey-poo

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0zIJ6WnWwlI
    • Regarding HWs comments about being kicked out on 9/11
      This contradicts her other story about being kicked out of her home on 9/11... Not going unemployed after 9/11 and then losing a house, no. She specifically said at one point that she was kicked out on the day of 9/11.

I can only imagine the histrionics she went through on 9/11 considering how she has handled the death of an old man with COPD and who wore an incredibly uncomfortable looking piece of hardware around his upper torso.

Again, it seems like she is conflating a series of different lies. Maybe her memory is going bad because her COPD is cutting off oxygen to her brain.

Additionally, she blamed somebody else for driving her car around without any water.  Uh, the woman can't take a single ounce of responsibility for the pound of problems she causes.
    • Lots of horse jokes.
      http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg147333#msg147333
    • It's been a fun couple of days around here with lots of bad puns. I learned I should not check the forum while waiting in long check out lines as giggling out loud gets strange looks.

On another note, I noticed that Garret finally admits that Art and by extension, Heather had no ownership of MiTD.

• Michael Vara sees sasquatch activity? lol

www.facebook.com/firstnationsent/videos/vb.368071806672191/288721868484421/?type=2&theater
    • Reports (yes reports) of white vans coming and going from the cuckshed the last couple
      Of days and a report of her shopping for food.

Did hear a rumour (yes a rumour) that she was in hospital and was in contact with Hallie every day. This from chatter around Hallies sekrit group. I discounted it rightly as bollocks.

Maybe she is moving out.
    • New hosting seems to be faster... and they don't seem to be as overprotective to the point of banning my IP every second day for daring to download a site backup via ftp.

Some people are still being fed the old site and, I am sure, will have much to post when they finally make it over.

Now that I have said good things about our new home I am sure shit will begin to go wrong.

At least the attachments made it over without issue thanks to the code ninjas.

The site now forces https so even if you type http you are gonna get https.

#Clickacy
    • An Open Letter to the Lurking Heatherites,

I find that moral courage is the most valuable and most usually absent characteristic. -George Patton

I hate a fellow whom pride, or cowardice, or laziness drives into a corner, and who does nothing when he is there but sit and growl; let him come out as I do, and bark.-Samuel Johnson

That man is not truly brave who is afraid either to seem or to be, when it suits him, a coward.-Edgar Allen Poe

What do these quotes have in common?  They accurately describe Heather Wade and her sycophantic followers.  They hoot and howl about the Ellgabbers. They threaten to call in to a podcast and give the hosts grief for attacking the Missing One.  And yet when push comes to shove, they are absent. They are cowards, sniveling, small and insignificant worms  crawling low on their bellies.   Worse than cowards, they fan the flames of cowardice on their goddess. A craven, unloving deity who demands tithing for her words of wisdom; the wisdom, when forthcoming, is empty and filled with self-pity.  This goddess is like Baal and the other phony deities of the Exodus.  Much like the Israelites who went into the desert to meet their God, the Heatherites trek at midnight in the desert to head to the decrepit and broken Kingdom of Nye. 

The quote by Samuel Johnson  accurate describes Ms. Wade, a fellow whom pride, or cowardice, or laziness drives into a corner, and who does nothing when (s)he is there but sit and growls. 

Ms. Wade, bestow boons upon your followers. Cease your lying! Again to quote Mr. Johnson, Come forth and bark!
    • A taste of next level woo

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1087065642438721539

Drama thread is up to page 5187.

Watch out for werewolves during this super blood moon thingy. That's what happens right? It's like the Friday the 13th for werewolves?