Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847331 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10095 on: March 07, 2024, 05:32:44 AM »
that didn't cross my mind! An opportunity lost I am so sorry, that would've been magical to get her to call.

Yes, Norry would talk to her, probably every night since he is so lacking for callers.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10096 on: March 12, 2024, 02:06:20 AM »

his mind is gone, I didn't listen to the first guest Benjamin Baruch but something must have happened because the Bible Bullets Beans idiot called in all riled up about something Baruch said to George demanding that Benjamin Baruch apologize for whatever he said.

Then at the very end of the show Noory told his listeners that sometimes he ends the show in a special way, he tried 4 times to say the name Benjamin Baruch - first it was Barack and he couldn't come up with a last name, then Baroo, stuttered another failed attempt and finally something similar to Benjamin Baruch came out. Followed by one of Elvis's sappy songs.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10097 on: March 12, 2024, 07:30:02 AM »
The first guest had said something about the rapture and Cornelius disagreed about that.
Also the guest told Noory to dump the first caller for him but Noory let the caller ask his question  which the guest didn't answer anyway...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10098 on: March 12, 2024, 09:26:11 AM »
The first guest had said something about the rapture and Cornelius disagreed about that.
Also the guest told Noory to dump the first caller for him but Noory let the caller ask his question  which the guest didn't answer anyway...

A guest telling the host to ditch a caller?  When I heard him say that this morning,  my first thought was I'd tell that guest, "How about I dump you instead? Goodbye."  I'd then have taken a few minutes to remind those listening the lifeblood of any radio show are the listeners/callers, not self important guests who take it upon themselves to lord over my audience. I'd then have told the producer on-air for all to hear to scratch that guest off our rotating guest list, he was no longer welcome on the show.  Open lines.....

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10099 on: March 12, 2024, 01:02:32 PM »
What if the caller was a regular troll that follows this guest around?
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10100 on: March 12, 2024, 01:20:42 PM »
What if the caller was a regular troll that follows this guest around?

Hear the caller out, then dump if necessary.  That's what delays are for, but it's the host's (or producer's) decision.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10101 on: March 12, 2024, 02:17:09 PM »
That first caller sounded legitimate. Baruch outright insulted the caller and tried to run the show himself. Sad sack callers like that of course are Noory's bread and butter. He wouldn't have the guts to drop a guest though. Heather on the other hand dropped many a guest for less. Hoagland never dropped a guest as far as I know. Several dropped him midway through the show never to return.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10102 on: March 12, 2024, 02:30:04 PM »
That first caller was a truck driver bible thumper who started out saying the Bible forbids men from believing in astronomy, so the guest immediately said thats wrong and told Noory to cut that joker off!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10103 on: March 12, 2024, 02:31:58 PM »
Hoagland never dropped a guest as far as I know. Several dropped him midway through the show never to return.
Yep with Hoagie its usually a guest that gets fed up with him interrupting too often or pushing far left ideas.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10104 on: March 12, 2024, 02:34:12 PM »
Last night's first guest also claimed China will attack the USA soon.
Noory told him from his time in the Navy he knows that the USA has their nuke subs to prevent that.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10105 on: March 12, 2024, 06:50:40 PM »
That first caller was a truck driver bible thumper who started out saying the Bible forbids men from believing in astronomy, so the guest immediately said thats wrong and told Noory to cut that joker off!

I believe the caller said "astrology," not "astronomy."

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10106 on: March 12, 2024, 08:21:51 PM »
He may have meant to say astrology. Baruch should have understood this. Instead he seemed enraged with the stupidity of the confusion. Kudos for Cornelius for wanting George to have the guest apologize.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #10107 on: March 13, 2024, 08:45:31 AM »
Hoagland never dropped a guest as far as I know. Several dropped him midway through the show never to return.

Hoagland and his guests have such a toxic relationship, they are like two ugly people who get married and hate each other but knowing they are stuck with each other because no one else would have them  :P

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10108 on: March 13, 2024, 08:49:38 AM »
Hoagland and his guests have such a toxic relationship, they are like two ugly people who get married and hate each other but knowing they are stuck with each other because no one else would have them  :P

Sounds like the partners in crime, Kathy and Falkie...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10109 on: March 20, 2024, 01:13:25 AM »
I see Hoagie is scheduled to return for the first half of Noory's c2cam tonight...