Author Topic: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott  (Read 704108 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #6525 on: September 19, 2021, 10:08:16 AM »
TONIGHT ON SPACED OUT RADIO WITH LYNN WALLINGTON!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mysteries of Hawaii

Native Hawaiian Lopaka Kapanui has been hailed by the Honolulu newspapers as one of Hawai’i’s foremost storytellers, eagerly sharing tales of between-world spirits and Hawaiian mythology to anyone who’ll listen. For more than a decade, he has led after-dark ghost tours around the island of Oahu. His book, Haunted Hawaiian Nights is a collection of stories about the spirits. But his intent is not to scare you. Instead, with his theatrical, mesmerizing style, he gives fascinating glimpses into Hawaiian spirituality. “Nowhere in the world is it more spiritual than here in our archipelago,” Lopaka says. “I want people to walk away with a sense of hope. I always tell people at the end of my tours that they have to love one another and live life with no regrets. We can let those here, the unseen, know that they can move on. I want this to be a healing experience.”

Join us at Midnight ET/9pm Pacific
http://spacedoutradio.com
https://www.youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6526 on: September 20, 2021, 11:36:54 AM »
TONIGHT ON SPACED OUT RADIO WITH DAVE SCOTT!

Aurora UFO Crash of 1897

A devoted antique car collector, judge and restorer for the better part of 25 years, Kerry Trent Haggard is the founder, writer and host of the YouTube series“Wheels of the Past ” a historically accurate and entertaining series devoted to the history and preservation of classic cars, trucks and motorcycles which have informative stories to tell. A long time enthusiast of classic horror and UFOs, Kerry first learned of the 1897 Aurora alien crash from friend and Texas native John Cochran in the summer of 2015. Due to an incident which Kerry witnessed during his childhood of a flying saucer landing in his small hometown, the story hit him with such passion that he and John spent the next several months working day and night to form an outline for a screenplay based on the fictional hunt for the buried extraterrestrial 100 years later. From there it grew into the novel “Traveler”.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6527 on: September 21, 2021, 10:39:16 AM »

The World of UFOs

Since 2012, Jane Kyle (aka “UFOJane”) has documented over a thousand UFO sightings in her home state of Texas — and counting! Even after all these years of research, though, she has more questions than ever, and loves interviewing UFO experts and witnesses on her YouTube channel.

Jane has been featured in local and international media, including the Austin American Statesman, San Antonio Express News, Fox 7 Austin, the UK’s Daily Express news, the CW show  “Mysteries Decoded,” and most recently, in the Discovery+ documentary, “Roswell: The Final Verdict.”

Jane has a journalism degree from the  University of Texas at Austin, and lives with her family in New Braunfels, Texas.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6528 on: September 22, 2021, 12:42:08 PM »

Chasing Cryptids with Eric Altman

I was born August 12, 1970 in the small suburban town of Greensburg in Southwestern Pennsylvania, 40 miles east of Pittsburgh.  I currently reside in Irwin, Pennsylvania with my wife Kathy and son Joshua.    I’ve had a life long interest in the strange and unusual. Being a fan of Horror and Science fiction movies, I spent a good portion of my childhood watching films and television from this genre. I also spent a lot of time in my local school and public libraries educating myself on the supernatural and unusual world around us. I read books, magazines and newspaper articles on all things paranormal. I grew up watching shows like In Search Of, The Outer Limits, The Twilight Zone, The Munsters and The Addams Family on TV. 

In the year 1980, two films would inspire me to begin to closely study monsters and unusual animals.  Legend of Boggy Creek and Creature from Black Lake became my catalysts to studying the Bigfoot Phenomenon. From that point, my broad focus on the paranormal turned to Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, The Yowie, and other strange man-like creatures. In 1983, I met my mentor Stan Gordon at the Greengate Mall in Greensburg at a UFO/Bigfoot display,  From that point forward,  I was so impressed with the display,  I began to follow Stan’s work very closely in the local media and he became my mentor which I consider him to this day. I went back to the library and read old archived newspapers about Stan’s work and the cases that occurred and were investigated in my home town. For 19 years, I researched and educated myself on the Bigfoot Phenomenon; not only locally, but nationally and globally

In 1997, after attending a Bigfoot Conference in Ohio, I decided to begin investigating claims and reports of Bigfoot sightings in Pennsylvania for my own curiosity.  I formed the Southwestern Pennsylvania Bigfoot Study Group and became a volunteer field researcher for the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization- the BFRO. I was appointed the point of contact for Pennsylvania by Matt Moneymaker. In 1998, I met fellow Pennsylvania Researchers Steve Anderson and Henry Benton and in early 1999 became a member of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society.

In 2000, I was appointed the Director of the PA Bigfoot Society. a position I held until August 2014 when I resigned from the group to pursue independent research.   In May 2016, I founded and am the director of the Pennsylvania Cryptozoology Society, a new group of volunteers investigating strange animal and cryptid cases in Pennsylvania and surrounding statees.   During my 21 years of active field research, I have been involved in assisting with or personally investigating close to 300 cases not only in Pennsylvania but across the country. 

Aside from Pennsylvania, I’ve traveled to other states around the country investigating claims of Bigfoot sightings and activity.  Those states include Ohio, New York, Maryland, West Virginia, Texas, California, Oregon and Washington State. I’ve served as a consultant and adviser on the Bigfoot phenomenon for multiple paranormal and cryptozoology groups including Paranexus, the Paranormal Society of Pennsylvania and the Keystone Bigfoot Project.  I have been a member with multiple Bigfoot Research Organizations including The American Bigfoot Society, Sasquatch Watch of Virginia, and SquatchDetective.com. I am a member of Goosebumps Paranormal Society, BAPS Bigfoot and Paranormal Society , The ‘Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research’ team, and once again with the Bigfoot Field Research Organization.  I also work with and follow up on Pennsylvania reports for Cliff Barackman from Finding Bigfoot, and the UFORCOP Ufo Center Research Center of PA. In 2018, I was invited to become a member of the Society of the Supernatural.   I also conduct independent investigations as well.

I have Hosted and Organized  8 East Coast Bigfoot Conferences, and co-organized and co-hosted the 2011 Pittsburgh UFO/Bigfoot conference with the Pennsylvania Chapter of MUFON. I am currently the Co-Organizer and Co-Host of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Camping Adventure, now in it’s third year. My research and work has been featured in all forms of media outlets including books, magazines, and countless newspaper interviews. I’ve been interviewed in over 100 internet, terrestrial and satellite radio programs and featured in numerous television programs as well.  I’ve appeared in the 2004 East Coast Bigfoot Conference DVD, the 2012 documentary film American Sasquatch Hunters: Bigfoot in America  the 2014 DVD film Mountain Devil: The Search for Frank Peterson and most recently in the 2018 documentary film Invasion On Chestnut Ridge .

Aside from media appearances and field research, I have also traveled the East Coast for the past 19 years lecturing and presenting talks  for schools, clubs, organizations, meetings, various groups, Bigfoot and Cryptozoology Conferences and Events. I’m currently available for booking for these events which you can contact me on this page for more information.   

With a educational background in broadcasting and a degree in Communication, I spent the early part of my employment From the years 1988 to 2006, working in commercial radio as an On Air Personality at several radio stations in Pennsylvania.  With my combined experience in radio and interest in the paranormal, I co-founded Beyond The Edge Radio with Sean Forker in 2007.    BTE Radio is now in it’s 9th year on the air.   You can tune in live on Sunday nights from 8 to 10 pm Est. on the Para-X Radio Network, Planet Paranormal and Tune in radio.  Links may be found on the website as well.   I have been writing a book about the Bigfoot phenomenon in Pennsylvania off and on for the past 5 years.  You may check the events, appearances and lectures segment of the website to find up upcoming events I’ll be appearing at, my lecture schedule and where I’ll be during the year. 

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6529 on: September 23, 2021, 01:46:53 PM »

Our Cryptid World with Varla Ventura

Varla Ventura is the author of Varla Ventura’s Paranormal Parlor: Ghosts, Seances and Tales of True Hauntings, out June 2018. She is also the author of five other books on spooky ooky stuff: Banshees, Werewolves, Vampires and Other Creatures of the Night; The Book of the Bizarre; Among the Mermaids; Beyond Bizarre and Fairies, Pookas, and Changelings. She can often be found lurking about the deep dark woods and lakes of Minnesota on the hunt for beastly things and hidden history.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6530 on: September 23, 2021, 02:42:22 PM »

Our Cryptid World with Varla Ventura

Varla Ventura is the author of Varla Ventura’s Paranormal Parlor: Ghosts, Seances and Tales of True Hauntings, out June 2018. She is also the author of five other books on spooky ooky stuff: Banshees, Werewolves, Vampires and Other Creatures of the Night; The Book of the Bizarre; Among the Mermaids; Beyond Bizarre and Fairies, Pookas, and Changelings. She can often be found lurking about the deep dark woods and lakes of Minnesota on the hunt for beastly things and hidden history.

Varla seems that of a rather playful and flirtatious sort.  I think I would mount her.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6531 on: September 24, 2021, 12:52:34 PM »

SOR Roundtable

The final Friday of each month, host Dave Scott brings in some friends, to hang out and chat with all of you about the strange month that was in the paranormal and supernatural. The guests have no clue what the topics are, so they will have to be quick on their feet to answer some of the questions Dave will throw at them.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6532 on: September 25, 2021, 02:19:52 PM »

The Missing Enigma

All my life, I’ve been an avid hiker, camper, and outdoorsman. Growing up I’d hear a story every now and again of an individual disappearing without a trace
in the mountains or forests. I was always intrigued by these tales. The phenomenon never touched me personally until 2010. While attending Western
Washington University, a fellow student disappeared and was later found deceased under some strange circumstances. Afterward, I began taking a serious
interest in the topic of missing people. Presently, I run the channel The Missing Enigma, where I strive to create videos backed by as much factual information
as I can get my hands on i.e. police reports, newspaper articles, or interviews. My goal is to provide viewers with the most accurate details available so that

they can speculate and decide for themselves on the causes for many of these unexplained cases.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6533 on: September 26, 2021, 11:16:17 AM »

Call in Show

Lynn Wallington and Caitlin from their YouTube Channel ‘Paranormal Spirits’ are about to crack a drink and talk some spooky, weird stories that have come along their tracks.  The two will story tell some of the oddest encounters and the darkest creatures people are experiencing.  They will also be opening up StreamYard, if you’re in the YouTube chat room, giving you the opportunity to share your weird or strange stories with our audience.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6534 on: September 27, 2021, 01:54:14 PM »

Strange Days with Butch Witkowski!

The final Monday of every month, Butch Witkowski joins us for Strange Days, where we take a serious look at the cryptid and paranormal realm. Butch is the creator and lead investigator for Pennsylvania’s UFORCOP.com

Director, Founder, UFO Research Center of Pennsylvania

Editor, JAAR, Journal of Abnormal Abduction Research
Member Institute of Frontier Science
Member of Acadamie d Ufologie
ParaNexus™ Consultant/Advisor – Ufology
Former MUFON Chief Investigator,
Star Team Investigator & State Section Director
Former Law Enforcement Officer

I’ve been an Independent Researcher since 1989 when I, along with 4 other people, witnessed a UFO of unbelievable size quietly hover above a mountain in Tucson, Arizona. It was totally silent. Burn Copper in color and at least three football fields in length. It moved slowly up and down, then rose upwards, moved forward, and then vanished at lightning speed. We all agreed on what we had just seen. However, calls to the Sheriffs Dept., the news media, and the local Air Force base yielded no sighting reports. I began my own investigation into the UFO Phenomenon on that day.

After joining MUFON, I was able to dig deeper into past and existing cases and pursue even more on site investigations, but my research was still lacking something and I wasn’t getting to the crucial answers that I was seeking.

It was time to go about this work in a different manner, and after almost a year of serious reflection and consideration, I started the UFO Research Center of Pennsylvania in 2009 and brought together some of the best like-minded researchers I could find.

The use of multi-disciplined investigators enhanced our fact finding like no other group that I’m aware of at the present. Our primary objective is to pursue both the historical cases and new cases that arise with hopes of bringing resolution to some of these cases of High Strangeness. We have also fielded two fully equipped mobile units and have affiliate groups in nine states and one in Europe.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6535 on: September 28, 2021, 10:46:40 AM »

Presidents and UFOs

Larry Holcombe’s introduction into the world of Ufology came in the late 1950’s after reading two of Major Donald Keyhoe’s books; Flying Saucers are Real and Flying Saucers from Outer Space. A year later, after watching Keyhoe debate an Air Force officer on the old Armstrong Circle Theater, and seeing Keyhoe being censored when he deviated from the prepared script the Air Force forced on the show’s producers, Larry was convinced the Air Force was covering up knowledge of UFO’s. Those events started a fifty plus year avocation into the study and research of the UFO phenomenon. In 2006 he took early retirement and started his first novel, The Great River Disclosure, a thriller based on the government cover-up of an extraterrestrial presence visiting earth. His second novel in the Disclosure Trilogy, Satan’s Angel, is now in editing.

In researching background for the novels he became intrigued by a 1970’s NBC-TV documentary, UFOS: Past, Present & Future. The documentary endorsed the theory that some UFO’s were extraterrestrial and astonishingly the documentary seemed to have the support of the government. Larry was able to locate the writer/co-producer of the documentary, Bob Emenegger, and Emenegger provided him with some remarkable background information on the making of the documentary that involved the Nixon Administration. From this background the idea of a work of non-fiction to shape built around the documentary, the Nixon Administration, and the involvement of all modern presidents in the UFO phenomenon.

A detailed book proposal was developed and in the fall of 2012 the rights to “The Presidents and UFOs: A Secret History From FDR to Obama” was purchased by St. Martin’s Press. Larry traveled the next year to research the book, which was released March 17, 2015. The soft cover with a new “Afterword” was released in August of 2016.

In addition to St. Martin’s Press, the audio book rights were purchased by Audible, Italian and Japanese publishers purchased foreign rights, and Sony Pictures optioned the film rights to the book.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6536 on: September 29, 2021, 12:14:40 PM »

Haunted Horizons with Alison Oborn

Alison Oborn, South Australian author, radio personality, paranormal researcher and tour operator makes about her dream and her passion, Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons™ Ghost Tours, a tour business that takes you to some of the most haunted locations in S.A.

Born into a haunted house, her life was full of questions and in 1988 she decided to find answers to those questions by researching the paranormal.  Setting up her team, Paranormal Field Investigators, Alison quickly became one of the head researchers at the Adelaide Gaol which led to the writing of her book “Ghosts of the Past” which showcases 10 years of ghostly experiences there.

After years of researching and tour guiding experience, she combined her passion for history and her fascination for the paranormal and bravely set up her own business, Haunted Horizonsâ„¢.  H.H. quickly became the largest provider of ghost tours and dark history/crime tours in South Australia, even winning and in the State Tourism Awards three successive years and achieving ‘Hall of Fame’.

Alison also teamed up with Brad Aldridge and Liz McCaskill to co-host on their Radio FIVEaa show, the Twilight Hour. She has made many more media appearances including ABC’s ‘Conversations with Richard Fidler’ (the only paranormal investigator to be featured on this show), Stateline, Today/Tonight, Channel 9 news among many others.

Haunted Horizonsâ„¢ operate in several different venues including the Adelaide Gaol, Z Ward, Old Tailem Town, and the National Railway Museum in Port Adelaide.  Haunted Horizons reputation has grown and was recently made the official ghost tour operator of Adelaide Zoo.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6537 on: September 30, 2021, 11:59:28 AM »

Interdimensional Frequencies with Lynn Monet

Lynn Monet is the world-renowned  Author of Omnipresent, “Omnipresent ;  What Happened Next? And the soon to be released,   â€œColors of Heaven Beginnings Never End.”  Lynn is a paranormal consultant and lecturer specializing in hauntings and the afterlife.  She is an empath with the ability to see frequencies inter-dimensionally most cannot.  She has been a nurse for over 20 years most of which has been in end of life care, management and geriatrics.  She also has a degree in Biological science.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6538 on: October 01, 2021, 12:22:31 PM »

The E.T. Connection

On the first Friday of every month, ET Contactee R Keith Andrews discusses the purpose of aliens coming to Earth, and having contact with us. Keith is not only an ET Contactee, he’s also highly intuitive. Keith’s gifts have helped him help others for more than 30 years. Keith proclaims he has been in touch with more than 25 different Extraterrestrial species since childhood. He is a near death experiencer as well.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6539 on: October 02, 2021, 10:52:16 AM »

Baal, Goetia &Satan Oh my

Orlee Stewart is an occult artist who grew up in Toronto, Canada and lives in New Orleans. She was raised in a religious Jewish household and rebelled to become a witch, priestess, exorcist, and ordained Gnostic Bishop.
Her occult paintings have been exhibited at galleries and events across the world as all her works are enchanted through the powers of magick, carrying her gnosis like an event horizon of creative portals to the spirit realms. Orlee initially began sharing her occult knowledge as a teacher in secret societies, conducting classes on demonic evocation. She began sharing her learned knowledge on her YouTube channel and quickly became one of the faces of contemporary occult culture and demonology due to her artistic creativity and fervor for knowledge and the inspiration of humanity.