Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921670 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #69870 on: December 28, 2018, 11:41:06 AM »
Can some one please tell me what is the greatest things about cats? I just do not understand as I am allergic to cats.

O.O
Okay...where to start....
The adorable floofs of fur, pretty and expressive eyes, diverse personalities, twitchy tails and whiskers, cute little meows, curiosity, the cute little head tilts, the "booty dance" right before they pounce, the ability to amuse and empathize.

Their purrs have healing properties.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AND They carry tiny teddy bears on their toe beans.

I could name more or offer videos if you'd like.
Sincerely,
A semi-crazy cat lady.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #69871 on: December 28, 2018, 11:44:19 AM »
I like 'Pear Blossom'

If she started back up, she'd be aptly named if she went with "Dried Avocado."
Eh, nevermind...

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69872 on: December 28, 2018, 11:44:57 AM »
O.O
Okay...where to start....
The adorable floofs of fur, pretty and expressive eyes, diverse personalities, twitchy tails and whiskers, cute little meows, curiosity, the cute little head tilts, the "booty dance" right before they pounce, the ability to amuse and empathize.

Their purrs have healing properties.

AND They carry tiny teddy bears on their toe beans.

I could name more or offer videos if you'd like.
Sincerely,
A semi-crazy cat lady.

Don't they like knock stuff over and scratch?

Great picture by the way.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #69873 on: December 28, 2018, 11:46:55 AM »
Can confirm. Last serious girlfriend I had was a stripper when she was younger. In the lesbian bar circles they still knew her as Kitty, her stripper name, when we went to a party a few years ago. What a dumb stripper name, I think she could have done a lot better myself. Also she had a coke addiction when she was stripping and did not hang out with her boss who eventually did time for doing some horrible things to some of the dancers. I don't think the way Heather is trying to paint it as being a good time is anywhere close to the truth. A lot of the dancers my ex worked with as well did turn tricks. She swears she never did but given how often my ex lied it's hard to say. Her and Heather Wade would be two peas in a pod.

We would be happy to have you on when our show returns after the new year. Just a word to the wise none of this will ever completely make sense as the story changes in order to make Heather look innocent, or to be made out to be the victim, or to paint her in a better light. The only thing that can be done is a timeline that somewhat represents a loose version of the "truth".

Regarding the post about Art liking women fighting over him, it's been a narrative a lot of people have shared. Marsha Boyd claimed in her interview that was how her and Art's relationship ended. So I think there is some truth there. Not supporting the creepy collecting of hair but I do think Art liked to rattle people's cages.

Regarding the pictures she posted, I also looked great when I was younger, I mean really who didn't? Did I strip? Nope. Would I post racy pics of myself publicly from decades ago, nope. Have a become chubby and comfortable, you betcha. I'm over 40. I wouldn't try and paint myself as some younger sex symbol. But that's just me. I also wouldn't post pictures of me smoking a bowl but then again I have had a day job for over 20 years now and they frown upon that kind of thing.
I worked in ER's for over 20 years, I would see the horrible condition for some woman. Young, middle and older women who were in the "business", selling or dancing suffered so many assaults and sometimes death. Drugs abuse included. HW can try to to paint it as being a good time, but I am not buying it.
I am happy to learn that you matured into a woman with a brain that is normal.
If @DynamoHum writes to GI Joe Man, she may want to include a photo. No one knows what name she used back in the day.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #69874 on: December 28, 2018, 11:47:41 AM »
There will be no truth out of this situation, just more rabbit holes to follow until she creates a new one.  The club was pretty racy in those days, not for sure how it is now, so the idea of Miss Prude getting up on stage in front of a bunch of people is surprising if it was true.  Could that be the reason the dealership fired her for being up till 3 and then going to work all tired and sore?  Who knows at this point.
You know my ex was quite good at hiding her wildness. She had a work face and an outside face as most people do. It usually comes to a head for these types one way or another as their addictions or other things take priority over their jobs. I only use my ex as an example as they are very similar people although I don't think Heather's drug of choice is booze but then again given what her fans send her who knows?

The sad part is someone didn't approve of her at some point (probably her parents) so she does this whole attention seeking behavior as some sort of coping mechanism which just sucks because it's a sort term fix for a long term problem.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #69875 on: December 28, 2018, 11:49:42 AM »
You know my ex was quite good at hiding her wildness. She had a work face and an outside face as most people do. It usually comes to a head for these types one way or another as their addictions or other things take priority over their jobs. I only use my ex as an example as they are very similar people although I don't think Heather's drug of choice is booze but then again given what her fans send her who knows?

The sad part is someone didn't approve of her at some point (probably her parents) so she does this whole attention seeking behavior as some sort of coping mechanism which just sucks because it's a sort term fix for a long term problem.
I've always got the impression Heather's doc would be, what's available in the moment. Pure speculation

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #69876 on: December 28, 2018, 11:50:28 AM »
Does anybody have a classmates.com account?

Curiosity strikes. 

What's the website with yearbooks?
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #69877 on: December 28, 2018, 11:51:45 AM »
I've always got the impression Heather's doc would be, what's available cheapest in the moment. Pure speculation

FIFY
Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #69878 on: December 28, 2018, 11:52:24 AM »
Don't they like knock stuff over and scratch?

Great picture by the way.

Well yeah, but so do kids. Some people tend to be amused by kids. Whatever floats their boat. Cats are cheaper and much more manageable.
"In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have not forgotten this."
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #69879 on: December 28, 2018, 11:53:22 AM »
I worked in ER's for over 20 years, I would see the horrible condition for some woman. Young, middle and older women who were in the "business", selling or dancing suffered so many assaults and sometimes death. Drugs abuse included. HW can try to to paint it as being a good time, but I am not buying it.
I am happy to learn that you matured into a woman with a brain that is normal.
If @DynamoHum writes to GI Joe Man, she may want to include a photo. No one knows what name she used back in the day.
I agree FISH. Thanks for the compliment. I have my mature days but I have my "I'm being a complete idiot" days as well. I'm flawed as fuck but own it, you have to otherwise you never learn from your mistakes and are doomed to repeat them. My ex is the only stripper or sex worker I actually have ever known personally. She certainly didn't start because she wanted to. She came from a broken home, two alcoholic parents and she was trying to pay bills and raise her younger siblings. I had known her since we were nine. My ex also only has old attractive pictures of herself on Facebook. It's so weird, I think this is a pattern for some people for sure, I mean we all have them, right?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #69880 on: December 28, 2018, 11:58:50 AM »
If she started back up, she'd be aptly named if she went with "Dried Avocado."

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #69881 on: December 28, 2018, 12:20:55 PM »
I agree FISH. Thanks for the compliment. I have my mature days but I have my "I'm being a complete idiot" days as well. I'm flawed as fuck but own it, you have to otherwise you never learn from your mistakes and are doomed to repeat them. My ex is the only stripper or sex worker I actually have ever known personally. She certainly didn't start because she wanted to. She came from a broken home, two alcoholic parents and she was trying to pay bills and raise her younger siblings. I had known her since we were nine. My ex also only has old attractive pictures of herself on Facebook. It's so weird, I think this is a pattern for some people for sure, I mean we all have them, right?
Yes, we all have a history. We are all broken pieces. It is what you do with the pieces that counts. If you are not too broken, you put the pieces back together and rise up. Your friend since the age of nine, may had suffered some real abuse as a child. Often times, women who end up as sex workers have a history of sex abuse as children. They disconnect from their body as adults.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #69882 on: December 28, 2018, 12:36:16 PM »
Yes, we all have a history. We are all broken pieces. It is what you do with the pieces that counts. If you are not too broken, you put the pieces back together and rise up. Your friend since the age of nine, may had suffered some real abuse as a child. Often times, women who end up as sex workers have a history of sex abuse as children. They disconnect from their body as adults.
Yes. That was my sinking feeling about her. Hard to say but that was several years ago and we broke up and I found out from her ex-boyfriend she cheated on me part of the time we were together. Ironically we've become friends now because she did a bunch of destruct and messed up shit to him as well. Ah memories. lol.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #69883 on: December 28, 2018, 12:46:25 PM »
What was the year of her NDE?

@Dwindling Stacks - October 9, 2009 was the exact date.  The lucky wallet story "late 2008, early 2009" by her memories.

She was accused by coworkers as having slept with bosses "O'Meara and Fox" at past jobs. Not sure if they would be related to the dealership or not.

While she might call this doxxing, she effectively doxxes herself on the air and facebook and just isn't worried about it much at this point. Its almost as if she wants someone to put the puzzle pieces together and sort the fictions and facts and that may well be playing into her hand for the end goal of what she believes will be stardom.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #69884 on: December 28, 2018, 12:51:39 PM »
I’ve already asked over at BellGab but want to test the knowledge of those who were paying attention to Redacted/Heather when she arrived on BellGab - what was going on with Art at that time?

I am trying to look at a particular timeline from a message I have been sent that I am undecided on the veracity of.

If I think it’s shareable, I will - it is something we have pondered on before...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3