Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820710 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #900 on: December 01, 2018, 01:31:18 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS WOMAN IS MARRIED.  TO ANOTHER MAN!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #901 on: December 01, 2018, 01:38:54 AM »
Pat Boone's wife said (when put between a rock and hard place) that he could star in love story April Love, with another woman... If he agreed not to enjoy it, which he agreed.

Sounds like he not only enjoyed all of it, but still enjoys the memory and still enjoys talking about the memory to the whole world.  Almost torrid if it weren't so horrid.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #902 on: December 01, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »
Oh for cripes sake.  You must not watch many movies.  April Love is a sappy love story from the 50's with barely a hint of sex to it.   Yeah, he likes it and wished he made more like it.  Frankly I preferred Journey To The Center of The Earth myself.

I take it you aren't a fan of 50 Shades of Grey.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #903 on: December 01, 2018, 01:59:30 AM »
I believe you are taking a cute recollection of a favored memory of a man that by all standards is much more wholesome than 99.999% of other celebrities and turning it into something its not based on your own listening biases.

I could be wrong.

But I’m not.
Indulging in temptation like that, he is very lucky he didn't succumb to an affair.  He knew doing the love story movie would not be considerate to his new, repeatedly pregnant wife.  But he had financial control over her and her four babies.  She wouldn't say no.  If she said no, any disagreement could have left her children fatherless.  If she had said no, and he disagreed, what new man in 1957 would marry her, a divorcé with four toddlers!  He didn't "ask" her; he coerced her and put her on the spot as the heavy to his Hollywood associates.  If he really were to have "asked" her as an equal, he would not have started out by putting the burden of refusal solely on her.  If she had said no, she would have become very unpopular in some circles, which would have been hard on her acting career.  He really should have asked for time to think about it and approached her privately, and made his own decision like a grown-up instead of a little boy.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #904 on: December 01, 2018, 02:08:29 AM »
Oh for cripes sake.  You must not watch many movies.  April Love is a sappy love story from the 50's with barely a hint of sex to it.   Yeah, he likes it and wished he made more like it.  Frankly I preferred Journey To The Center of The Earth myself.

I take it you aren't a fan of 50 Shades of Grey.
Some activities are more fun to do than to read.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #905 on: December 01, 2018, 12:19:19 PM »
Indulging in temptation like that, he is very lucky he didn't succumb to an affair.  He knew doing the love story movie would not be considerate to his new, repeatedly pregnant wife.  But he had financial control over her and her four babies.  She wouldn't say no.  If she said no, any disagreement could have left her children fatherless.  If she had said no, and he disagreed, what new man in 1957 would marry her, a divorcé with four toddlers!  He didn't "ask" her; he coerced her and put her on the spot as the heavy to his Hollywood associates.  If he really were to have "asked" her as an equal, he would not have started out by putting the burden of refusal solely on her.  If she had said no, she would have become very unpopular in some circles, which would have been hard on her acting career.  He really should have asked for time to think about it and approached her privately, and made his own decision like a grown-up instead of a little boy.

I think it is time to revert to the Harlequin duck once again. 🦆
Are we having fun yet?

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #906 on: December 02, 2018, 12:03:43 AM »
+1 ;)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #907 on: December 02, 2018, 12:04:53 AM »

um ... is 'Sofia' the poster previously known as '14'?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #908 on: December 02, 2018, 05:24:59 AM »
Sophia’s posts are further evidence of the progressive turn towards Calvinism of the American left. G.K. Chesterton once proposed having a Thanksgiving in England to give thanks that the Puritans and their Prohibitionist mindset had left the country.
Merry Christmas

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #909 on: December 02, 2018, 02:22:06 PM »
Norry wished he could see a baby spend 25 minutes under the water. "I'd love to see that!"  This after guest claimed that someone trained their dogs to swim underwater for 2 hrs and then the guy trained his young son to retrieve objects and swim under water for 25 minutes. Guest says Dr.Schultz was likely a hoax.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #910 on: December 02, 2018, 09:49:45 PM »
Sophia’s posts are further evidence of the progressive turn towards Calvinism of the American left. G.K. Chesterton once proposed having a Thanksgiving in England to give thanks that the Puritans and their Prohibitionist mindset had left the country.
Live and let live.  In the Red Light District, off the main road of my family's commutes!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #911 on: December 02, 2018, 09:53:43 PM »
um ... is 'Sofia' the poster previously known as '14'?
I am not featured on any poster which I know of.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #912 on: December 03, 2018, 01:51:45 AM »
Says the duck hunter.  I think I'll just put on an orange cap.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #913 on: December 04, 2018, 12:32:54 AM »

been waiting for this weirdo to return, it's the guy who has an imaginary spirit puppet named Seth. he's like Edgar Bergen and Cayce combined. he hasn't gone into his Seth voice yet, Jorch better get him to do it, it's Coast2Coast Hall of Fame content.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #914 on: December 04, 2018, 06:09:58 PM »
been waiting for this weirdo to return, it's the guy who has an imaginary spirit puppet named Seth. he's like Edgar Bergen and Cayce combined. he hasn't gone into his Seth voice yet, Jorch better get him to do it, it's Coast2Coast Hall of Fame content.
Another channeler who sounds the same when he is himself or Seth, just like Nancy Leider did with her "zeta talk on" and "zeta talk off" stuff.