Author Topic: Shitshow with Mushmouth  (Read 148220 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: Late night in the midlands with Sluruing McFatface
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2018, 07:29:04 PM »
Interesting how Whiskey Sour is using the Art's bumper list and by association, Heather's. We had Dancing Queen and Black Velvet over this last break.

While there is no monopoly on such use, when it is this obvious, he might has well just open with The Chase. Does he consider himself the true legacy now?

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2018, 07:31:06 PM »
Interesting how Whiskey Sour is using the Art's bumper list and by association, Heather's. We had Dancing Queen and Black Velvet over this last break.

While there is no monopoly on such use, when it is this obvious, he might has well just open with The Chase. Does he consider himself the true legacy now?

All I can tell you is that I've never heard him refer to himself as any sort of legacy, but then, I've only been listening since "Heather".

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2018, 07:38:01 PM »

Hopefully they have the proper music licenses now or @Bart Ell will be fired up again.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2018, 07:40:37 PM »
Hopefully they have the proper music licenses now or @Bart Ell will be fired up again.

If one links to a stream on another website that has proper licenses is that a violation? Maybe he just is restreaming/redirecting to Bart Ell's site as a way to say Heather's show is no more and the legacy is not hers?

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2018, 07:45:27 PM »

I like Bart Ell best when he's fired up  ;D

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2018, 07:51:04 PM »
If one links to a stream on another website that has proper licenses is that a violation? Maybe he just is restreaming/redirecting to Bart Ell's site as a way to say Heather's show is no more and the legacy is not hers?

Bart probably wouldn't mind, if Vara puts his KONR banner up in his virtual studio.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2018, 07:51:38 PM »
I think WeinerInHand is the only other Ellgabber that listens to Vara, so, sure, I realize my programming choice is not the Ellgabbian popular choice.  ;D

With that said, I'm not known for making popular choices.

Actually, I’ve been listening to Vara on LNM for a few years and have subscribed then unsubscribed so many times I get dizzy. I’ve listened to him rant and rave and go postal talking about other paranormal hosts more times than I can count and his meltdown when he left Keith’s network was epic. This thing with Heather has been pure entertainment and it’s VARAFIED there will be a lot more WTF moments to come!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2018, 07:53:28 PM »
Actually, I’ve been listening to Vara on LNM for a few years and have subscribed then unsubscribed so many times I get dizzy. I’ve listened to him rant and rave and go postal talking about other paranormal hosts more times than I can count and his meltdown when he left Keith’s network was epic. This thing with Heather has been pure entertainment and it’s VARAFIED there will be a lot more WTF moments to come!
Never had listened is this Whiskey Sour thing legit. That is, is that his drink of choice or does he imbibe on air or mention it?

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2018, 07:55:22 PM »

Just my perfect cup of tea!  ;D

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2018, 07:57:28 PM »
Just my perfect cup of tea!  ;D

You're a very brave woman, brig!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2018, 07:59:18 PM »
Never had listened is this Whiskey Sour thing legit. That is, is that his drink of choice or does he imbibe on air or mention it?

Don’t really know about his beverage of choice or heard him say, but he definitely does take sips from something quite often while on the air.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2018, 08:00:39 PM »
You're a very brave woman, brig!

Me?  nah, I just don't mind stirring up trouble.  Peace is so boring.  ;)

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2018, 08:01:35 PM »
Don’t really know about his beverage of choice or heard him say, but he definitely does take sips from something quite often while on the air.

Indeed he does, looks like a thermos full.  Of course, it could be coffee...

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2018, 08:14:44 PM »
Surprise, surprise!

Mike in Montana on the line!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2018, 08:22:29 PM »
Surprise, surprise!

Mike in Montana on the line!

Is he the rock painter/sender? What are his comments on this situation? And has anybody heard from Wolfman?