Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 83779 times)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2018, 06:24:13 PM »
Another odd one the other night. Woke up early and could remember most but, of course, it "made more sense" during the dream than upon reflection. Anyhow:
Diamond Heist:
The major plot involved a diamond heist. I can't quite figure out if I was the "bad" or "good" guy in on it. But much of involved convincing an identical twin to receive shipment of smuggled diamonds from the courier by impersonating his brother (who he described as his "evil twin.") So I think this means we were on the good side or something. I also recall some planning and brainstorming about the "twin" angle. A bit confusing. Also we somewhat delayed the "evil" twins arrival to airport. Anyway the process worked and he met the courier at the airport who thought he was his brother and was given the satchel of diamonds and proceeded to do as we had planned. He took a cab to a busy hotel, would enter the hotel and in the crowd go out the back way and take what was like a tram (so I think a European city since we don't have those kinds of hop-on tram deals here.) Anyway we met up somewhere, at some shop, for the exchange. I think back at the airport? Or could be a department store section? It seemed like a duty-free but it also was selling books because I perused those while I waited on him. As planned he was to put the satchel, which looked like felt bag, like a Crown Royal bag, on a shelf behind some products (cologne? liquor? perfume?) so this would make sense for "duty-free" and I would retrieve so we weren't seen together and I could monitor if someone else went to shelf first. Anyway he was so nervous his hands were shaking and as he placed it behind bottles some of the diamonds fell out! He started to panic, I could hear them tinkling on shelves, which were glass or plexiglass (so again "duty-free" makes sense.) He caught most and put in back but was beginning to knock bottles over, was sweating, and looking very suspicious. People weren't paying attention, yet, but I had to run over and grab bag, tell him quietly- but firmly to leave-, and yelled something like "everyone please don't move, I've lost a contact" and got on the floor and searched around. Found a few more but had no idea of what was lost, but due to the attention I was getting I had to leave. Get back to the hotel room and meet up with my "boss," I guess and he was a very stereotypical diamond dealer, if you know what I mean, and he was happy that I salvaged most and said he could "find some cheap diamonds and cut to match the missing few. They are the smallest stones and won't be missed." I got the impression that he was either repairing some kind of famous jewelry that had been stolen and then the stones removed to be smuggled and fenced and I was recovering them.  Not sure what happened after that.

Dog Rescue:
But night ended I was on some lake with a small dog, a poodle mix and ran into some puppies who were playing close to the edge and fell in. I managed to grab them by their scruff and pull out but they didn't care and jumped back in. I guess they could swim despite the water being cold. But I got them again because I didn't think they could get back up the rock shelf being just pups. So I had to carry two wet puppies into a town and my dog (not really my dog but in dream) yapping away and entangling me in the leash because I guess he was jealous of me holding the puppies. I gave the pups to some lady, looked like a maid, sweeping the walkway at the closest house somewhat angrily- though they were cute and hard to be angry- and dropped them over the picket-fence and said:  "keep them fenced in! They almost drowned!"

What a nice pair of vivid dreams.  The first one runs like a novel.  I laughed when you warned the others about the lost contact and got down to find the spilled diamonds. That was great!  Oddly enough, I had a dog appear in my dream. 

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2018, 06:24:57 PM »
Dream, October 26, 2018.

I was feeding dollar bills into a lottery machine when I heard a loud thump down at the bottom tray where the scratch off cards are dispensed.  I looked down there and low and behold, there was a big bundle of currency, nicely wrapped with a paper band.  I couldn't tell if they were ones or twenties because I grabbed it up lickety-split and tucked the money under my arm.  I had to be sneaky about it because the lottery vending machine was oddly double wide and there was a lady playing just to my right.  She hadn't noticed my windfall.

I pumped some more dollars into the machine and cur plunk,  another bundle of money dropped down below.   I snatched it up and repeated the process a number of times.  I couldn't hold onto that many of them, so I made a big money stack on the floor, to my left. 

It was right about this time that I began to think about being honest and notifying the proper authorities about the money.  I wondered if God was testing me to see if I was really the honest man I claimed to be.  Nah, I continued to put more money into the machine to make my money pile grow.

Right then, somebody's pit bull ran up and chomped down on a bunch of my money bundles.  I tried to push him away but he was a pretty strong dog and he wasn't budging.  I suddenly realized at that instant, that I was dreaming.  I stood back and bemusedly watched the dog and my tall stack of money disappear.

I walked into another room where some pretty ladies were lying in some bunk beds.  It seemed like we were in some type of foreign hostel..  They were talking about what they would do if they were to win a large amount of money. 

I laughed aloud and told them about what had happened to me in the other room.  They were very interested and asked me where the money was.

"Gone,"  I told them.  "All gone.  Because you see?  It was all just a dream."

I think that the ladies understood.  At least they were chuckling.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2018, 06:36:07 PM »
What a nice pair of vivid dreams.  The first one runs like a novel.  I laughed when you warned the others about the lost contact and got down to find the spilled diamonds. That was great!  Oddly enough, I had a dog appear in my dream.
The odder thing is that I don't, currently, have a dog but also I have never worn contacts or even glasses; save sunglasses in summer and the unfortunate needing, strike-that ease of, some weak cheaters reading small print in books. But never contacts but, I guess, just recall games etc in which people who do "lose them," I think more back when they were "hard contacts" and search around for them so "me," as some kind of operative (in dream) used that as most reasonable excuse to be searching for something small on my hands and knees in a public place without causing alarm. Haha.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2018, 06:39:27 PM »
Dream, October 26, 2018.

I was feeding dollar bills into a lottery machine when I heard a loud thump down at the bottom tray where the scratch off cards are dispensed.  I looked down there and low and behold, there was a big bundle of currency, nicely wrapped with a paper band.  I couldn't tell if they were ones or twenties because I grabbed it up lickety-split and tucked the money under my arm.  I had to be sneaky about it because the lottery vending machine was oddly double wide and there was a lady playing just to my right.  She hadn't noticed my windfall.

I pumped some more dollars into the machine and cur plunk,  another bundle of money dropped down below.   I snatched it up and repeated the process a number of times.  I couldn't hold onto that many of them, so I made a big money stack on the floor, to my left. 

It was right about this time that I began to think about being honest and notifying the proper authorities about the money.  I wondered if God was testing me to see if I was really the honest man I claimed to be.  Nah, I continued to put more money into the machine to make my money pile grow.

Right then, somebody's pit bull ran up and chomped down on a bunch of my money bundles.  I tried to push him away but he was a pretty strong dog and he wasn't budging.  I suddenly realized at that instant, that I was dreaming.  I stood back and bemusedly watched the dog and my tall stack of money disappear.

I walked into another room where some pretty ladies were lying in some bunk beds.  It seemed like we were in some type of foreign hostel..  They were talking about what they would do if they were to win a large amount of money. 

I laughed aloud and told them about what had happened to me in the other room.  They were very interested and asked me where the money was.

"Gone,"  I told them.  "All gone.  Because you see?  It was all just a dream."

I think that the ladies understood.  At least they were chuckling.
So are you a proprietor of a youth hostel or staying at when you wandered into the young ladies's room after waking up from the lotto dream in your funny underwear, or worse?   ;)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2018, 06:56:39 PM »
So are you a proprietor of a youth hostel or staying at when you wandered into the young ladies's room after waking up from the lotto dream in your funny underwear, or worse?   ;)

Ha no, I actually walked from the lottery vending machine room into another room across a hall.  I was actually still dreaming after I thought that the dream had ended.  I'm sure this has happened before in my long years of dreaming, but this was a first.  I don't think I have ever verbally explained a dream to somebody (in this case, the ladies) while dreaming the very same dream.  I was fully clothed, by the way, but I do wish that the dream had continued on, if you know what I mean.  Haha.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »
Ha no, I actually walked from the lottery vending machine room into another room across a hall.  I was actually still dreaming after I thought that the dream had ended.  I'm sure this has happened before in my long years of dreaming, but this was a first.  I don't think I have ever verbally explained a dream to somebody (in this case, the ladies) while dreaming the very same dream.  I was fully clothed, by the way, but I do wish that the dream had continued on, if you know what I mean.  Haha.
Yeah, hostels are known for things. What happens backpacking on Eurorail pass, stays there.  ;)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #231 on: October 29, 2018, 05:33:56 AM »
Had a UFO nightmare last night. I was at my parents and they were taking my whole family one by one on the front lawn. I was able to wake myself up from it but it was not pleasant and I stayed up for awhile after to clear my head. I will try and draw the ship later this evening. Also it was like an end of the world type dream.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2018, 11:35:51 PM »
Dreams, October 31, 2018.

I had a couple of fragmentary dreams last night.  In the first one, I was with some co-workers and we were working outside in a meadow like area with a pond.  I had to retrieve some paperwork out of a wooden shelf that had box segments built onto it and each box had different types of work related paper forms in them.  I reached into one of the boxes while still holding onto a half filled paper cup of coffee.  There wasn't much room and the cup turned sideways and spilled coffee all over the papers.  I was disappointed with myself and sat down on the end a diving board that had been built out over the pond.  I was sulking away when I head a loud cracking sound and the diving board started to break apart.  I jumped off of it before it broke totally apart.  A co-worker lady examined the board and she seemed to think that it could be repaired but I don't know, it looked pretty broken to me.  I was lucky that I didn't wind up in the pond.

The second dream had me up at Dad's house.  I was standing on the front yard, apparently all alone (no sign of Dad's ghost) when my attention was drawn to a strange, atomic bomb shaped mushroom cloud that had formed across the valley.  (Dad's house was built atop a hill and I had a commanding view of the valley.)  I watched as the cloud turned jet black and it expanded itself over the entire valley.  I was covered in darkness and I thought about running inside the house but right at that moment a distant lightning bolt came down and struck a table shaped mountain at the far end of the valley.  I was awestruck because the lightning bolt 'stayed on' and it took awhile before it finally stopped striking the flat mountain top.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #233 on: November 03, 2018, 02:44:16 AM »
Dream, November 2, 2018.

I almost forgot that I had this dream the other night.  I was a member of a crime syndicate and we were seated at a large table that was brimming with all sorts of food and drink.  Things were tense though because a rival syndicate was sitting around the table too.  We were supposed to have been talking things out, but we started arguing and the next thing we knew, everyone was pulling out guns and pointing them every which way.  I looked at a large bowel of delicious, steaming mashed potatoes and my hunger for food surpassed any desire to blow anybody away.  I grabbed the bowel and ladled a bunch of the potatoes onto my plate.  I started to eat the mashed potatoes and they were pretty darn good, though I don't recall adding any butter or gravy to them.  Everyone laughed and they started to eat too. The ill feelings quickly dissipated. 

A woman walked in with a platter of fried chicken and asked, "What's with all the shouting?  What Happened?"  One of my co-criminals took a bite out of a roll and said, "We almost shot each others asses off, is what happened."

I got up from my chair and walked into a back room.  A guy had a frog inside of a large jar and he was applying electrical currents to the jar.  Sparks came out of the frog's legs but it didn't die or anything.  Still, I didn't like what I was seeing, so I woke up.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #234 on: November 03, 2018, 09:20:28 AM »
Dream, November 2, 2018.

I almost forgot that I had this dream the other night.  I was a member of a crime syndicate and we were seated at a large table that was brimming with all sorts of food and drink.  Things were tense though because a rival syndicate was sitting around the table too.  We were supposed to have been talking things out, but we started arguing and the next thing we knew, everyone was pulling out guns and pointing them every which way.  I looked at a large bowel of delicious, steaming mashed potatoes and my hunger for food surpassed any desire to blow anybody away.  I grabbed the bowel and ladled a bunch of the potatoes onto my plate.  I started to eat the mashed potatoes and they were pretty darn good, though I don't recall adding any butter or gravy to them.  Everyone laughed and they started to eat too. The ill feelings quickly dissipated. 

A woman walked in with a platter of fried chicken and asked, "What's with all the shouting?  What Happened?"  One of my co-criminals took a bite out of a roll and said, "We almost shot each others asses off, is what happened."

I got up from my chair and walked into a back room.  A guy had a frog inside of a large jar and he was applying electrical currents to the jar.  Sparks came out of the frog's legs but it didn't die or anything.  Still, I didn't like what I was seeing, so I woke up.
Who would've thought Luigi Galvani was a member of the Black Hand or La Cosa Nostra!

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2018, 04:57:14 PM »
Who would've thought Luigi Galvani was a member of the Black Hand or La Cosa Nostra!

Haha!  It's nice to learn something new every day.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #236 on: November 05, 2018, 02:24:15 AM »
"We almost shot each others asses off, is what happened."

Most of my dreams involve asses.
And boobies.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2018, 08:14:20 AM »
Baseball Defenstration

An odd, short one. I was watching a baseball game, I think college game because not huge place. But it was a popular game and there were people watching from houses, dorms, and Fraternity houses nearby the stadium. Sort of like Wrigley Field does. Anyway I think I was there with my grandfather. Game was exciting but at one point I looked over and saw a kid fall out of a window of one the overlooking houses and said "oh fuck!" (I recall quickly being embarrassed cursing in front of old people.) The other thing was the way the kid fell was odd. Like his upper-torso went out the window first, not like he slipped off. Anyway the crowd noticed, game stopped and everyone ran over but police were already on scene. Guy dead but we were able to glance at his face before they covered him with an emergency blanket. Someone in the audience said, "well, I guess he won't be the King of Iceland." And I replied "what?" And the stranger said "yeah, that was the Prince. He came over to study engineering."  End of dream. As far as I know Iceland has no royalty since end of WWII btw.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2018, 12:31:32 PM »
Baseball Defenstration

An odd, short one. I was watching a baseball game, I think college game because not huge place. But it was a popular game and there were people watching from houses, dorms, and Fraternity houses nearby the stadium. Sort of like Wrigley Field does. Anyway I think I was there with my grandfather. Game was exciting but at one point I looked over and saw a kid fall out of a window of one the overlooking houses and said "oh fuck!" (I recall quickly being embarrassed cursing in front of old people.) The other thing was the way the kid fell was odd. Like his upper-torso went out the window first, not like he slipped off. Anyway the crowd noticed, game stopped and everyone ran over but police were already on scene. Guy dead but we were able to glance at his face before they covered him with an emergency blanket. Someone in the audience said, "well, I guess he won't be the King of Iceland." And I replied "what?" And the stranger said "yeah, that was the Prince. He came over to study engineering."  End of dream. As far as I know Iceland has no royalty since end of WWII btw.

That was a pretty cool dream mr. a.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2018, 12:38:34 PM »
Dream, November 9, 2018.

I was pleased to see an ex-lover show up in a dream last night.  Her name was Maria and she looked great.  As a matter of fact, she hadn't aged a bit over the years.  I wonder if I dreamt about her because of that Ocasio-Cortez lady who won the recent election in New York?  They happen to be dead ringers for one another.

We were walking around in the dark .  We seemed to be searching for something.  Suddenly the bright headlights of a car illuminated us.  I was able to recognize the car, despite the glare of light.  It belonged to a local hit man who, I had heard through the grapevine, was looking for me.

"Quick, in here,"  I told Maria.  "We've got to hide."

We entered a big building and it looked to be a warehouse of some type.  I closed the door behind us and looked around for a place to hide but it wasn't easy because the place was empty and it was really dark inside.  We could make out some floor beams here and there so we darted behind a couple of them just as the gangster entered the building and turned on a light switch.  Thankfully he couldn't see us and he turned the light off.  I took advantage of the darkness to put some distance between us.  I was ready to duck behind another beam when the lights suddenly came on again.

Having researched World War One for many years, I was well aware of what to do in case you are crossing No Man's Land at night.  If an enemy flare lit up the battlefield, you were supposed to freeze like a statue, otherwise your movement would be detected and you would be blown away.  So that's what I did in the warehouse, I froze.  It seemed to work, too because the mobster cut the lights off again.  My only hope was that Maria knew about not moving when the lights were on and apparently she did.

The lights were turned on and off again a number of times, until I found a back door and escaped into the dark of night.

A restless dog woke me up at that point and after putting her outside I returned to get some more sleep.  I remember having a pre-dream sense of imagining myself returning to the warehouse, only this time armed with a gun.  But, no such luck,  If I did have any further dreams, I wasn't able to remember them.