Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820147 times)

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2018, 11:49:59 AM »
I just read a tweet that I thought was interesting. The "news" segments for the first 15 minutes are normally repetitive and awful, somebody on twitter suspects these "guests" are actually undisclosed pay to play guests.

Which would explain the same half dozen guests on that time spot. BTW non-coincidentally they all have websites they promote.

Even more suspicious, you go to C2C official twitter page and there's not much action on it during the show (or at any time actually) EXCEPT after the 15 minute news/infomercial block they tweet out the regulars that are on it with their website. They don't even do that on their twitter for the main guests on the show. As we seen with the "medical" infomercials, Jorge has no trouble having paid sponsors pretending to be a interview

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2018, 12:15:29 PM »
It is difficult to think of adjectives to describe how much C2C sucks. Words fail at the attempt. Even a thesaurus doesn't help.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

EmmonShomly

• KIDD
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2018, 01:23:42 PM »
Sterile, stale, and playing it safe for the advertisers. That's what describes George Noory's Coast to Coast AM. THeir agenda is to make people think.. but not too much and not about subjects that expand their knowledge-seeking into the right direction. Which is the complete opposite of Art Bell's work.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2018, 01:26:10 PM »
I just read a tweet that I thought was interesting. The "news" segments for the first 15 minutes are normally repetitive and awful, somebody on twitter suspects these "guests" are actually undisclosed pay to play guests.

Which would explain the same half dozen guests on that time spot. BTW non-coincidentally they all have websites they promote.

Even more suspicious, you go to C2C official twitter page and there's not much action on it during the show (or at any time actually) EXCEPT after the 15 minute news/infomercial block they tweet out the regulars that are on it with their website. They don't even do that on their twitter for the main guests on the show. As we seen with the "medical" infomercials, Jorge has no trouble having paid sponsors pretending to be a interview
It's all part of the income stream.  Jorch can keep sucking as a radio show host and PremRat won't care or notice as long as they have paying infomercial guests or any type of paying guest.  C2C is all about bringing in bucks at this point, by hook or crook.  Quality entertainment, eh, who needs it, as far as PremRat is concerned.  I'm sure Crock Wallet alone is paying PremRat a nice chunk of change to pedal his overpriced stuff.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2018, 01:27:22 PM »
I was surprised to learn Hoagland left of his own choice.  Hadn't realized that.

Well, how can a woman's body fat be accurately measured by a pinch of skin, when she has two 100% fat gourdes on her chest and hopefully a bit over her uterus and hips...

Yes, weight-bearing, aerobic exercise is vital for good health.  Hence, the value of A/C in the Northwest.

And just as a naturopath is not a medical doctor, an MD is not a naturopath.  In many circles, ND's are considered doctors.  It depends on your worldview.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2018, 01:27:52 PM »
It is difficult to think of adjectives to describe how much C2C sucks. Words fail at the attempt. Even a thesaurus doesn't help.

True.  Noory could use a thesaurus.  Perhaps even a dictionary.  Doubt it would help though.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2018, 01:30:58 PM »
True.  Noory could use a thesaurus.  Perhaps even a dictionary.  Doubt it would help though.
He'd just pass them on to Tommy and tell him "to take care of it."
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2018, 01:45:22 PM »
He'd just pass them on to Tommy and tell him "to take care of it."

LOL!  On a side note...

I wonder how many take-out menus are in Tommy's desk.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2018, 01:49:13 PM »
You could tell Jorch was seething when that caller asked about Hoagie
Yep, but luckily it was right at the end of the hour so Noory could just give a quick response that Hoagland is OK and it was he that chose not to come on the show anymore and then Noory quickly went to the break...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2018, 02:28:03 PM »
Yep, but luckily it was right at the end of the hour so Noory could just give a quick response that Hoagland is OK and it was he that chose not to come on the show anymore and then Noory quickly went to the break...

Poor Jorge, he finally got away from the "Where's Art" and "Is Art coming back" questions. As quickly as those questions get a final answer, he's getting "Where's Hoagland" "Is Hoagie coming back"  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2018, 02:31:42 PM »
Oh jeez look what people are stuck with in tonight's first half:

First Half: Sarah Bamford Seidelmann was a physician living a hectic lifestyle until a walrus entered her life and changed everything. She'll discuss how she left medical practice, studied shamanism, and now helps people to discover their spirit animals and guides.

I can't even laugh at this it's so ridiculous.  ::)   It's quite sad really.   :-\

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2018, 02:38:08 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://bryantmcgill.com/photos/
Clear Channel Coast to Coast AM producer Tom "Tomcat" Danheizer is on the right.  Looking good! 

Aldous Burbank

• KNYE
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »

First Half: Sarah Bamford Seidelmann was a physician living a hectic lifestyle until a walrus entered her life and changed everything. She'll discuss how she left medical practice, studied shamanism, and now helps people to discover their spirit animals and guides.

I can't even laugh at this it's so ridiculous.  ::)   It's quite sad really.   :-\

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2018, 02:49:27 PM »

Ha. This will be a classisch! Like the animal communicator psychic who left her job at the Police Dept (I think Spokane) because a hurt bird talked to her during a 4th of July party. She mentioned that some "people in her family" and "lost some friends" when she quit her career to become an animal psychic. 

Curious how this conversation went:
"Honey (or mom and dad), I'm quitting medicine after years of study, hardwork, and student debt to become a shaman due to a walrus that entered my life."

Then again, would we really want cops and doctors practicing on patients and people with the strange ideas?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2018, 02:55:29 PM »

He is reading this.  His show tonight references thewalrus.

Under the Norry English version a thesaurus, is an extinct dinosaur from Jurassic Park.