Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820192 times)

Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2018, 10:54:54 AM »
I think Barry from SC is now on double secret probation. Spent a good 2 minutes ignoring the guest to talk about Noory's travel arrangements, local tourist attractions, hotel arrangements, Art Bell's death and opioid addiction before getting to his question. Noory was clearly annoyed but only has himself to blame because he encouraged this kind of thing before

Crap like this makes me glad Dave doesn't take callers

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #346 on: August 10, 2018, 02:15:29 PM »
Is anyone else displeased with Dust in the Wind?  Is it not demoralizing?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #347 on: August 10, 2018, 11:03:25 PM »

Jorch to his guest 'Still all of us as paranormal investigators...'

So though he has zero credentials or experience the man describes himself as a paranormal investigator. This whole scene is pretty much people who want to be important but without the years of study and practice and hard work it takes to become expert/important in any legitimate field.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2018, 12:58:27 AM »

oh brother, a caller named Carlos, old man, is telling Jorch about the secret space force he's part of, Jorch keeps asking him questions as if the man is for real. Jorch warns him to be safe near the end of the call because he may have divulged too much. Quantum teleportation is for real according to Carlos and he also referred to the infamous Project Pegasus, Andrew Basiago's batshit crazy secret government time travel program from the 70s. I guess it makes sense, Jorch doesn't make any distinction between crackpot open line callers and his expert paranormal investigator guests, they're all the same to him,  kooks and/or frauds but Jorch won't break down the 4th wall and let the audience know what he thinks, he knows who makes his comfortable lifestyle possible.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2018, 01:33:54 AM »
Jorch cutting out early again tonight. 

GNS
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #350 on: August 12, 2018, 01:08:59 AM »

HUGE NEWS! Connie Willis has a filmmaker guest who has been documenting the life of 'Robert', a 38 year old man from the Netherlands with a powerful connection to the spirit world, an intuitive/medium, a contactee, crop circle expert- amazing shit happens to this man every day, the filmmaker assures that Robert is for real as he's been an eyewitness to things. WOW! So the big news is Robert visited a radio host in the UK, like the Coast2Coast of the UK, and Robert carries a camera with him, that's what makes Robert different than your average intuitive/medium, he documents his experiences. So while meeting the radio host Robert had his camera and caught something truly incredible in the camera - 6 images of a famous deceased person, I thought he was going to say a king or queen of England, or Arthur Conan Doyle, John Lennon or Benny Hill, being England and all, but no - the face staring back at him in that camera was Art freaking Bell!!! Blew Connie's brilliant mind - gobsmacked she was, she could only stammer out 'Gee I hope I don't end up in Robert's camera any time soon!' and then giggled girlishly as Connie is want to do.

Connie is Jorch with a vagina, a vapid idiot.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2018, 03:47:31 AM »

weird, the filmmaker is legit, very accomplished documentary producer/director, major film festival awards, also a long career in show business as a sound guy, won an Emmy Award for his work on St. Elsewhere one of the great TV series of all time, also produced records, huge names.

why would a guy like that waste so much time on this - think the answer is creative people are more open/gullible to paranormal and new age-y explanations to the unknown.

he did a documentary on remote viewing, an educational series actually, he's a total believer in it, thinks Ed Dames is legit - lol there's not one shred of evidence in existence that supports remote viewing and he also did a doc on crop circles which he totally believes are the work of angels or spirits or aliens or anything else that can't be disproven.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2018, 07:54:20 AM »
HUGE NEWS! Connie Willis has a filmmaker guest who has been documenting the life of 'Robert', a 38 year old man from the Netherlands with a powerful connection to the spirit world, an intuitive/medium, a contactee, crop circle expert- amazing shit happens to this man every day, the filmmaker assures that Robert is for real as he's been an eyewitness to things. WOW! So the big news is Robert visited a radio host in the UK, like the Coast2Coast of the UK, and Robert carries a camera with him, that's what makes Robert different than your average intuitive/medium, he documents his experiences. So while meeting the radio host Robert had his camera and caught something truly incredible in the camera - 6 images of a famous deceased person, I thought he was going to say a king or queen of England, or Arthur Conan Doyle, John Lennon or Benny Hill, being England and all, but no - the face staring back at him in that camera was Art freaking Bell!!! Blew Connie's brilliant mind - gobsmacked she was, she could only stammer out 'Gee I hope I don't end up in Robert's camera any time soon!' and then giggled girlishly as Connie is want to do.

With Connie, going through a drive-thru is high adventure.   ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #353 on: August 12, 2018, 08:01:02 AM »
Wait, it's only going to get better!  ;)  Lee Cigar is on tonight to put people to sleep with an NPR-style delivery and more inanity.

First Half: Author Arielle Ford and medium James Van Praagh join guest host Lisa Garr (email) to discuss how they then found an entire unpublished manuscript from Debbie and the prayers it holds with a poignant exploration of the godliness that resides in us all.

Second Half: Self-help pioneer Tom T Moore will talk about beings from the angelic realm, Atlantis, spiritual awakenings and how telepathic contact with ETs is possible.

Gads, this makes Jorch with Crock Wallet almost seem preferable.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #354 on: August 12, 2018, 08:48:32 AM »
oh brother, a caller named Carlos, old man, is telling Jorch about the secret space force he's part of, Jorch keeps asking him questions as if the man is for real. Jorch warns him to be safe near the end of the call because he may have divulged too much. Quantum teleportation is for real according to Carlos and he also referred to the infamous Project Pegasus, Andrew Basiago's batshit crazy secret government time travel program from the 70s. I guess it makes sense, Jorch doesn't make any distinction between crackpot open line callers and his expert paranormal investigator guests, they're all the same to him,  kooks and/or frauds but Jorch won't break down the 4th wall and let the audience know what he thinks
I don't think that'd add anything to the experience.  I think his not making a distinction is part of the fun, and if I knew he were like that a lot, I might listen to him.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2018, 08:55:49 AM »
With Connie, going through a drive-thru is high adventure.   ;)

Face it, much of entertainment is just regular life made "special" because it's on some medium.  Looking at it because people are looking at it.  Jean Shepherd remarked on that repeatedly and long ago.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2018, 01:09:27 PM »
High Strangeness!  My onions on my Big Mac looked like corp circles and the beef tasted like mutilated cattle.  Two strangenesses in one.  I am ready to take on the paranormal. 

(This was not my choice, I was along for the ride.)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2018, 11:07:39 PM »

Jorch with a vagina.  A hermaphrodite!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #358 on: August 12, 2018, 11:08:36 PM »
High Strangeness!  My onions on my Big Mac looked like corp circles and the beef tasted like mutilated cattle.  Two strangenesses in one.  I am ready to take on the paranormal. 

(This was not my choice, I was along for the ride.)
Don't forget to scry the pattern of the pepper on the patty!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2018, 09:52:53 AM »