Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 133965 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #541 on: April 14, 2019, 07:07:27 AM »
@wr250 , @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum , a good focused podcast. I was worried. I was afraid that the show would become contaminated by the FAR people. The FAR are the "Fake Ass Remembrance" people ::). Nothing was fake about this podcast or about your memories of Art Bell. The podcast remained focused on ART BELL.
 @Aquarius , I really enjoyed your call. Great story about "meeting" Art Bell. Who was the second caller? Good call!
I was not able to listen to this podcast live. Was the last Art Bell interviewed played? Is this the last Art Bell Interview?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #542 on: April 14, 2019, 07:21:26 AM »
@wr250 , @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum , a good focused podcast. I was worried. I was afraid that the show would become contaminated by the FAR people. The FAR are the "Fake Ass Remembrance" people ::). Nothing was fake about this podcast or about your memories of Art Bell. The podcast remained focused on ART BELL.
 @Aquarius , I really enjoyed your call. Great story about "meeting" Art Bell. Who was the second caller? Good call!
I was not able to listen to this podcast live. Was the last Art Bell interviewed played? Is this the last Art Bell Interview?

Glad you enjoyed, and yes that was the one we played :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #543 on: April 14, 2019, 07:39:47 AM »
Glad you enjoyed, and yes that was the one we played :)
Thank you. I was afraid that you had a different last interview. I was at a family party yesterday for my great nephew's Baptism celebration.
@wr250 is so FAST with the uploads, I went to the party with no worries. The partly lasted for over 12 hours.  :-[
What was strange for me was to view the custom made M&Ms candies with the image of the baby's face, a cross and the date. Seeing 4-13 on a piece of candy, made me smile :)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #544 on: April 14, 2019, 08:57:53 AM »
Thank you. I was afraid that you had a different last interview. I was at a family party yesterday for my great nephew's Baptism celebration.
@wr250 is so FAST with the uploads, I went to the party with no worries. The partly lasted for over 12 hours.  :-[
What was strange for me was to view the custom made M&Ms candies with the image of the baby's face, a cross and the date. Seeing 4-13 on a piece of candy, made me smile :)

Well that's pretty unique - never saw that before!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #545 on: April 14, 2019, 10:01:17 AM »
I listened later last night to the podcast.  Well-done,everyone.  Kudos also to those who called in or sent messages.  It was nice to hear the reminiscing.  Great memories.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #546 on: April 14, 2019, 10:30:42 AM »
I will do my best to be here this afternoon. Does everyone chat at https://lptd.home.blog? I have never been able to get Discord to work on my Fire. Is that and Skype the only way to call in? No phone number?

Blessings to Our Little Podcasters for bringing us a place to come together

Hi, @TigerLily! What an avatar! I don't know whether to laugh or not, but I sure noticed it!  ;D

And I love your pagan god of easter tag line, blessed be back to you even though technically that's not a pagan greeting...  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #547 on: April 14, 2019, 10:37:07 AM »
What can you expect from Jean Sheppard's family? :'(

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #548 on: April 14, 2019, 10:39:36 AM »
What can you expect from Jean Sheppard's family? :'(

LOL!

I can think of worse...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #549 on: April 14, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »

Thanks, @FISH! It was a really lovely show they did! The other caller was viiper, who kept saying in the chat comments that he had to go pee the wolf.  ;D Yes, that was a great call, too. Lovely and touching tribute all around! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #550 on: April 14, 2019, 10:50:22 AM »

Yep, you can order custom imprinted m&m's as long as they're not obscene or breaking other of their rules...  8)

You can also order custom wrappers for some candy bars, too, I don't recall which, if you order in enough quantity. Not cheap, but it does impress people. I had a client who did that and his clients loved it!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #551 on: April 14, 2019, 10:52:18 AM »
I listened later last night to the podcast.  Well-done,everyone.  Kudos also to those who called in or sent messages.  It was nice to hear the reminiscing.  Great memories.

+1

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #552 on: April 14, 2019, 11:21:54 AM »
Yep, you can order custom imprinted m&m's as long as they're not obscene or breaking other of their rules...  8)

You can also order custom wrappers for some candy bars, too, I don't recall which, if you order in enough quantity. Not cheap, but it does impress people. I had a client who did that and his clients loved it!

Cool, I'm still stuck on:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #553 on: April 14, 2019, 11:46:41 AM »

Wow, custom M&M’s!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #554 on: April 14, 2019, 11:52:17 AM »
Wow, custom M&M’s!

Btw DH - you proved what a podcast talent you truly are last night when Karen bailed. From that unfortunate stutter start came one of the most warm, elegiac, well-managed tribute podcasts ever. And that goes for your partners wr250 and PBS too; you all free-formed one of the most memorable remembrances and made so many of us feel good on a poignantly sad anniversary. And then you were so gracious to get out of the way for Spooky Tim's show. Broadcast professionalism of the highest order!

:)