Poll

Is It Better To Add Junk Food To The Waistline, or to Waste It By Discarding It?

Only if you are overweight.
0 (0%)
Never waste junk food.
1 (16.7%)
It's okay to destroy addictive temptations.
5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 07, 2019, 04:38:01 PM

Author Topic: Health Choices Victories!!!  (Read 10582 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Health Choices Victories!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2019, 06:03:33 PM »
Every day, I want to walk when I get up.  But, coffee usually comes first.  I'm going to have to limit to one cup, then walk.  Because this business of waiting until late afternoon is stupid.  I do enjoy passing by all the other neighborhood procrastinators, but this time of year it is better to walk early.  Darkness and rain come in the late afternoon.  Not today, though!

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Health Choices Victories!!!iTo
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2019, 01:50:31 AM »
Today's victory:  Gave away the bag of chocolate carmels.  They are gone!  I am safe.  What was I thinking when I bought them?  They had been in the trunk, but lately I noticed they were way too close for comfort.  Now I am free!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2019, 07:44:22 AM »
Today's victory:  Gave away the bag of chocolate carmels.  They are gone!  I am safe.  What was I thinking when I bought them?  They had been in the trunk, but lately I noticed they were way too close for comfort.  Now I am free!

Tap three times if GD has you locked in the trunk.
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2019, 01:14:46 PM »
Tap three times if GD has you locked in the trunk.
I will let you know!  Has anyone ever considered providing cars with two or four smaller trunks instead of one big one!  I would love it -more structure and less coffin!  I could fit three people easily in my Nissan Altima trunk!