Author Topic: After Midnight  (Read 27231 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: After Midnight
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2019, 08:25:27 AM »
I agree his show suks. Its not even a show.   What im saying is everyone deserves a chance and support. Not only talking about tony.  Quigon jinn was compassionate towards a dumb gungan who nobody liked. he became a general and a senator. Everyone deserves  a chance.

To what end?

Are you suggesting we watch a man's total collapse, falling asleep in front of his live stream at a mall at 2AM?

He needs to get some help, stop blaming his mother, and quit acting out in public. :-X

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2019, 08:28:15 AM »
3:16 He seems asleep. Why not interview the transients and passer-bys about their paranormal experiences? Go to Cinnabon or get some coffee...no sleeping! too much dead air!

If you thought Heather didn't end well, this has all the makings of a coming livestreamed.......nope, won't say it, but you can guess. :-X

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2019, 08:30:30 AM »
To what end?

Are you suggesting we watch a man's total collapse, falling asleep in front of his live stream at a mall at 2AM?

He needs to get some help, stop blaming his mother, and quit acting out in public. :-X

So far his shows. arent shows as he promised.  Its just live jive.  But everyone deserves a chance. Maybe he could regroup or take a class?
I'M ALPHA AF

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2019, 08:36:51 AM »
So far his shows. arent shows as he promised.  Its just live jive.  But everyone deserves a chance. Maybe he could regroup or take a class?

In what?

I get you guys had something going on Wadegab, but aside from his personal travails (many) what about him in any way replicates or redirects to HLW?

This whole thing has some kind of disturbing Jodie Foster/Hinckley vibe to it.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2019, 08:39:21 AM »
In what?

I get you guys had something going on Wadegab, but aside from his personal travails (many) what about him in any way replicates or redirects to HLW?

This whole thing has some kind of disturbing Jodie Foster/Hinckley vibe to it.

He came to wadegab looking for help. He looked up to me and wanted to meet heather and me. And he has a dream. Give the guy a break. He looked up to me as a father figure and he was stalkerish at first. But he really just wants to be cool and fit in.
I'M ALPHA AF

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2019, 09:14:13 AM »

He came to wadegab looking for help. He looked up to me and wanted to meet heather and me. And he has a dream. Give the guy a break. He looked up to me as a father figure and he was stalkerish at first. But he really just wants to be cool and fit in.

Fit in with what?

Heather is apparently delivering pizzas and you livestreamed from a tub sloshed in beer? How does anyone "fit in" to that lifestyle and prosper? :-\

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2019, 09:28:58 AM »
Fit in with what?

Heather is apparently delivering pizzas and you livestreamed from a tub sloshed in beer? How does anyone "fit in" to that lifestyle and prosper? :-\

Jason is that you? Heather is not delivering pizza. second. I have only done the tub lives 3 times.  Orher times it has been clean fun. Anthony loved it
I'M ALPHA AF

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2019, 09:49:09 AM »

Jason is that you?

No, I am not Jason.

Heather is not delivering pizza.

Another false flag then?

second. I have only done the tub lives 3 times.  Orher times it has been clean fun. Anthony loved it

Why do you care? Anthony is plainly having some issues with reality and how it works for him. Climbing in a tub with you or Heather is not going to solve them.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2019, 11:46:47 AM »

Jason is that you? Heather is not delivering pizza. second. I have only done the tub lives 3 times.  Orher times it has been clean fun. Anthony loved it

@Bart Ell I see we are doing some quoting on the news scrolly. Please can we have the above ... it made me guffaw.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2019, 12:16:27 PM »

???

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2019, 01:24:45 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2019, 03:25:18 PM »
@Bart Ell I see we are doing some quoting on the news scrolly. Please can we have the above ... it made me guffaw.

IT DID NOTHING FOR ME!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2019, 03:37:59 PM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2019, 05:43:41 PM »
IT DID NOTHING FOR ME!
Then put that up.
Pretty much sums it up anyway.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2019, 07:49:18 AM »
To what end?

No After-midnight show last night. NYC is cold at night with winds. "No show" may mean good news for him--indoors some where.