Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917962 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #69885 on: December 28, 2018, 01:10:19 PM »
I’ve already asked over at BellGab but want to test the knowledge of those who were paying attention to Redacted/Heather when she arrived on BellGab - what was going on with Art at that time?

I am trying to look at a particular timeline from a message I have been sent that I am undecided on the veracity of.

If I think it’s shareable, I will - it is something we have pondered on before...

Art was gearing up to do the Dark Matter show when Redacted joined July 27, 2013. As a curiosity on July 21 2013 – Snap T on BG Proposes "Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell" as the name for the show that would be brought on when the non-compete with Sirius was up in 2015.

Art had probably read that even if HW repeated it to him by email, but there was probably not enough time to change anything before Dark Matter began.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69886 on: December 28, 2018, 01:18:29 PM »
@Dwindling Stacks - October 9, 2009 was the exact date.  The lucky wallet story "late 2008, early 2009" by her memories.

She was accused by coworkers as having slept with bosses "O'Meara and Fox" at past jobs. Not sure if they would be related to the dealership or not.
Thank You @Dyna-X.  So I wasn't that far off on her timeframe.  She stated last night, I still can't believe that I listen that long, that she watch Tropic Thunder with
T.G. Razooly which came out in the later part of 2008.  So at that point had she given up on dancing and now was without funds but had the money to drive all the out to the castle to watch a movie.  She had on one of her Facebook posts that she was going to  "make taco and watch Tropic Thunder" so two days later it a miracle that she is mentioning the same movie with Razooly in 2008.

Head spinning yet?

So in a short time she had lost or quit the supposed dancing career and if memory serves 2008 or 2009 is when the dealership would still have been a part of her life before she was fired.  So for three years, she had a daytime job and a nighttime job with very little bills and by the end of 2009 the shit hit the fan and she almost died by not having any food.  No support from other dancers, Razooly who has a bunch of money to help, just scrounging for "Magic Wallets."

The name of O'Meara is someone who worked at the dealership, you might have heard her reference in the story about the haunted VW Van that she was riding in.  This is someone who was a father figure to her and she would go out of her way to please him, so it may have appeared that they were lovers if Heather had that type of vibe out there.  Heather was more interested in his Surfer looking kid that I really don't think the feeling was mutual.

1000 posts about a fling that I thought that would be forgotten in the pages of my history.  What a world.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #69887 on: December 28, 2018, 02:00:09 PM »
Thank You @Dyna-X.  So I wasn't that far off on her timeframe.  She stated last night, I still can't believe that I listen that long, that she watch Tropic Thunder with
T.G. Razooly which came out in the later part of 2008.  So at that point had she given up on dancing and now was without funds but had the money to drive all the out to the castle to watch a movie.  She had on one of her Facebook posts that she was going to  "make taco and watch Tropic Thunder" so two days later it a miracle that she is mentioning the same movie with Razooly in 2008.

Head spinning yet?

So in a short time she had lost or quit the supposed dancing career and if memory serves 2008 or 2009 is when the dealership would still have been a part of her life before she was fired.  So for three years, she had a daytime job and a nighttime job with very little bills and by the end of 2009 the shit hit the fan and she almost died by not having any food.  No support from other dancers, Razooly who has a bunch of money to help, just scrounging for "Magic Wallets."

The name of O'Meara is someone who worked at the dealership, you might have heard her reference in the story about the haunted VW Van that she was riding in.  This is someone who was a father figure to her and she would go out of her way to please him, so it may have appeared that they were lovers if Heather had that type of vibe out there.  Heather was more interested in his Surfer looking kid that I really don't think the feeling was mutual.

1000 posts about a fling that I thought that would be forgotten in the pages of my history.  What a world.

LOL, VW Vans of a certain vintage are by their nature haunted with electrical gremlins that would drive an electronics technician to drink (including the very issue of the radio going on and off.)

The actual DVD release date of Tropic Thunder was November 18, 2008. So the now infamous photos were likely a one-off at Razooly's castle somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2008. Perhaps a Christmas party or Audition in a last ditch attempt to stave off the magic wallet days.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69888 on: December 28, 2018, 02:12:22 PM »
LOL, VW Vans of a certain vintage are by their nature haunted with electrical gremlins that would drive an electronics technician to drink (including the very issue of the radio going on and off.)

The actual DVD release date of Tropic Thunder was November 18, 2008. So the now infamous photos were likely a one-off at Razooly's castle somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2008. Perhaps a Christmas party or Audition in a last ditch attempt to stave off the magic wallet days.
Especially this one particular VW which I was guessing is from the early '80s, Heather had similar problems with the Jaguar as well.  I think the photos were done earlier than 2008.  What I think happened is that movie, still kinda fresh in her mind from two days prior, so she just rambled off without realizing the date of the movie's release.  The dates are what will do her in as they are now stated as facts to share with the faithful, but at this point, they are so conditioned to believe what she says as gospel that it would take a major screw up on Heather's part for them to part ways.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #69889 on: December 28, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »
Also there was another name connected with the cuckshed that was bandied about for a while ... not wanting to dox anyone, if you can remember it can you PM it to me :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #69890 on: December 28, 2018, 02:28:35 PM »
We really need this timeline set out somewhere ...

I can’t tell you how grateful we are for you @Dwindling Stacks ...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #69891 on: December 28, 2018, 02:32:24 PM »
I am so lost.  What castle?  Other than Burbank's avatar, what the hell does Tropic Thunder have to do with anything?   
Who or what is a Razooly?  Guess I havew some thread crawling to do.   8)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #69892 on: December 28, 2018, 02:44:19 PM »
I am so lost.  What castle?  Other than Burbank's avatar, what the hell does Tropic Thunder have to do with anything?   
Who or what is a Razooly?  Guess I havew some thread crawling to do.   8)
Quick, as far as I can quickly figure, from quick scanning.
Razolly ran a "club" in Eureaka, CA. Sometimes a strip-club, sometimes a full nude one, sometimes a "bikini bar" with food,  and various licensing/alcohol issues. At one point his "entertainers" were given badges and he got around via a legal loop-hole that they were "sales people" for an RV dealership and put RVs (or small RVs around?) Strange, but typical, in a way for that kind of business and varying controversies with local politicians and rules and business climate changes. Apparently Heather worked there or hung-out there (also at one point they also did private parties and had/didn't have various food or booze licenses, etc.) Timeline, apparently, is that she watched said Tropic Thunder movie with him. Some folks trying to connect "timelines" with claims and the pictures she releases recently and past claims, jobs, and start of her involvement with the Art Bell dramas.....

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69893 on: December 28, 2018, 02:45:42 PM »
We really need this timeline set out somewhere ...

I can’t tell you how grateful we are for you @Dwindling Stacks ...
Just trying to do my part in bringing Heather's bullshit to an end.  An exact timeline will show where all those stories fit and how credible they are.  Such as the abduction story that had taken place in Boston which would have been in July of 2005.  I thought that she stated that she was with for a month or less before her escape back to Califonia, so that would be August before she was back here.  So after a traumatic experience, as that would have been for anybody, she has a photo of her at the Strip Club which could have been Halloween.  Bart Ell blew her story apart about the abduction back in Sept on page 1659 and unless the photo of her in the club is from earlier in the year this goes on the lies stated timeline.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69894 on: December 28, 2018, 02:46:31 PM »
Did Santa Claus make his way to Pahrump?
Was Heater a good girl this year? Did she get a lump of coal in her fishnet stockings? Or did Santa bring her some "on air skills".

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #69895 on: December 28, 2018, 02:49:53 PM »
Can confirm. Last serious girlfriend I had was a stripper when she was younger. In the lesbian bar circles they still knew her as Kitty, her stripper name, when we went to a party a few years ago. What a dumb stripper name, I think she could have done a lot better myself. Also she had a coke addiction when she was stripping and did not hang out with her boss who eventually did time for doing some horrible things to some of the dancers. I don't think the way Heather is trying to paint it as being a good time is anywhere close to the truth. A lot of the dancers my ex worked with as well did turn tricks. She swears she never did but given how often my ex lied it's hard to say. Her and Heather Wade would be two peas in a pod.

We would be happy to have you on when our show returns after the new year. Just a word to the wise none of this will ever completely make sense as the story changes in order to make Heather look innocent, or to be made out to be the victim, or to paint her in a better light. The only thing that can be done is a timeline that somewhat represents a loose version of the "truth".

Regarding the post about Art liking women fighting over him, it's been a narrative a lot of people have shared. Marsha Boyd claimed in her interview that was how her and Art's relationship ended. So I think there is some truth there. Not supporting the creepy collecting of hair but I do think Art liked to rattle people's cages.

Regarding the pictures she posted, I also looked great when I was younger, I mean really who didn't? Did I strip? Nope. Would I post racy pics of myself publicly from decades ago, nope. Have a become chubby and comfortable, you betcha. I'm over 40. I wouldn't try and paint myself as some younger sex symbol. But that's just me. I also wouldn't post pictures of me smoking a bowl but then again I have had a day job for over 20 years now and they frown upon that kind of thing.

Did you ever apologize to Heather for blaming her for your breakdown when you said you were quitting?? Im surprised you are wading back into this and want people from her personal life being on w/ you. I hope you will be as open with your life when it gets examined like the way you obsess over Heather. I emailed Heather a few things she can start with to even it out. Maybe a mug shot? Its gross to use facebook like dynaomohum did to contact people from her life and I hope you dont pull a fit when it is done back to you. I hope you know people logged fb friends from your days on bg before you put everything on private.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #69896 on: December 28, 2018, 02:50:42 PM »
Razolly ran a "club" in Eureaka, CA. Sometimes a strip-club, sometimes a full nude one, sometimes a "bikini bar" with food,  and various licensing/alcohol issues. At one point his "entertainers" were given badges and he got around via a legal loop-hole that they were "sales people" for an RV dealership and put RVs (or small RVs around?) Strange, but typical, in a way for that kind of business and varying controversies with local politicians and rules and business climate changes. Apparently Heather worked there or hung-out there (also at one point they also did private parties and had/didn't have various food or booze licenses, etc.) Timeline, apparently, is that she watched said Tropic Thunder movie with him. Some folks trying to connect "timelines" with claims and the pictures she releases recently and past claims, jobs, and start of her involvement with the Art Bell dramas.....

Thanks buddy.   

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69897 on: December 28, 2018, 02:52:14 PM »
That sums it up pretty nicely.  Heather put all of these things out there to connect in a different way with the audience and because my time here is pretty short, I would like to leave knowing that this drama has a possible end.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #69898 on: December 28, 2018, 02:52:55 PM »
Truly, this just gets crazier and crazier. I'm gonna need a drama detox when it's over ...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #69899 on: December 28, 2018, 03:07:29 PM »
Truly, this just gets crazier and crazier. I'm gonna need a drama detox when it's over ...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

go to getthetea.com - that's getthetea.com