Author Topic: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis  (Read 34343 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2018, 07:42:00 AM »
Ha!  So true.  ;D  Is there a meme of Clyde's fascination with memes?
There should be. And about two hours of that show were good until ole Clyde starts bible thumping.  :o

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2018, 06:23:07 PM »
Clyde learned a new word, "hypocognition", and will now use it endlessly.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2018, 06:26:27 PM »
Clyde learned a new word, "hypocognition", and will now use it endlessly along with other big words he's learned in order to sound intellectual.
He will pair it with other such terms like "retrocausality" which he has thrown out countless times.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Chuck E Sleaze

• KIDD
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2018, 07:32:01 PM »
Wonder what's up with the absences.....hmmmm...must have to do with hypocognition......

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2018, 03:42:36 PM »
Clyde learned a new word, "hypocognition", and will now use it endlessly.
He will likely use the new word as a "cudgle" on his listeners as he describes his experiences in Argentina.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2018, 03:58:41 PM »
Clyde learned a new word, "hypocognition", and will now use it endlessly along with other big words he's learned in order to sound intellectual.
He will pair it with other such terms like "retrocausality" which he has thrown out countless times.

LOL!  Pretty much.

I've been tired of him lately.  I know his wife is ill and that will weigh on a person.  There are other issues he claims, such as being "attacked."  How and by whom we don't know.  He's being cryptic like a lot of these radio hosts.  I guess they have to seem edgy, and of course claim the government is monitoring them 24/7.  Yeah, join the club buddy.  They don't care about your show.  Regardless, I'm tired of his mood swings and sniveling.  Feigning getting choked up, etc.  Maybe Doc Wallet can give him some supplements?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2018, 04:10:44 PM »
LOL!  Pretty much.

I've been tired of him lately.  I know his wife is ill and that will weigh on a person.  There are other issues he claims, such as being "attacked."  How and by whom we don't know.  He's being cryptic like a lot of these radio hosts.  I guess they have to seem edgy, and of course claim the government is monitoring them 24/7.  Yeah, join the club buddy.  They don't care about your show.  Regardless, I'm tired of his mood swings and sniveling.  Feigning getting choked up, etc.  Maybe Doc Wallet can give him some supplements?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Take two dozen eggs and call me in the morning."
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Tanneritekid

• KIDD
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2018, 12:45:04 PM »
Ground Zero was cut short Again.
It was a show on the Catholic Church in the pope.
I wonder who shut it down.  :-\

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2018, 02:11:11 PM »
Ground Zero was cut short Again.
It was a show on the Catholic Church in the pope.
I wonder who shut it down.  :-\

He’s having some shit go down with him lately :(
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2018, 07:34:52 PM »
Tried listening to Clyde again tonight. After he said five "Y'knows" in one sentence I bailed.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2018, 07:39:56 PM »
Tried listening to Clyde again tonight. After he said five "Y'knows" in one sentence I bailed.

Ha!   I tried Jimmy Church tonight.   Had to pull the rip cord as well.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2018, 12:34:03 PM »
Clyde going through a lot of stress, as usual, but he has been real testy with callers and he seems to have become an Islam apologist and criticizes callers, like laying into some lady in small town Idaho which was a target of immigration. He rails on diseases and 'depopulation' but ignores source of the diseased planes, at least the two, were Muslims coming back from tue Hadj. He also claims callers "don't know" anything because they haven't read The Koran! Ridiculous, what about 9/11 (no the one in Vienna centuries ago, how many millions died in Islamic conquests in Asian Subcontinent and Africa, he claims Shia "non violent," Arabic slavery, Barbary Pirates, why Slavic people got name Slav, Jainniseres, why the Hindukush is named that, etc. And THEN look at modern history and Muslim, "culture,  Clyde.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2018, 03:48:00 PM »
Clyde going through a lot of stress, as usual, but he has been real testy with callers and he seems to have become an Islam apologist and criticizes callers, like laying into some lady in small town Idaho which was a target of immigration. He rails on diseases and 'depopulation' but ignores source of the diseased planes, at least the two, were Muslims coming back from tue Hadj. He also claims callers "don't know" anything because they haven't read The Koran! Ridiculous, what about 9/11 (no the one in Vienna centuries ago, how many millions died in Islamic conquests in Asian Subcontinent and Africa, he claims Shia "non violent," Arabic slavery, Barbary Pirates, why Slavic people got name Slav, Jainniseres, why the Hindukush is named that, etc. And THEN look at modern history and Muslim, "culture,  Clyde.

I know he is stressed (justifiably) about his wife, but when isn't he having some kind of drama?  IMO, he's a pussy.  Regarding callers not knowing anything...he is very good at deflecting things that he doesn't agree with or understand back to the caller in order to make him feel (or seem) smarter.  Plus, like Noory, Clyde likes his 'regular' ass kissing callers.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2018, 05:57:25 PM »
I know he is stressed (justifiably) about his wife, but when isn't he having some kind of drama?  IMO, he's a pussy.  Regarding callers not knowing anything...he is very good at deflecting things that he doesn't agree with or understand back to the caller in order to make him feel (or seem) smarter.  Plus, like Noory, Clyde likes his 'regular' ass kissing callers.
True. I still can handle Clyde, sometimes, because he will allow some callers to address issues and gives away a show long for free on Soundcloud next day. Which I can d/l with even bad 4g. Nobody posts Norry shows on torrents or youtube anymore so, no listen.
But, especially during his frequent "moods," wants to be a know-it-all and picks on new callers, esp if from small towns, women, or "Christian."

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2018, 06:32:57 PM »
True. I still can handle Clyde, sometimes, because he will allow some callers to address issues and gives away a show long for free on Soundcloud next day. Which I can d/l with even bad 4g. Nobody posts Norry shows on torrents or youtube anymore so, no listen.
But, especially during his frequent "moods," wants to be a know-it-all and picks on new callers, esp if from small towns, women, or "Christian."

Z Firelight clings to life Albrecht.   If you need an occasional Noory fix -> http://zfirelight.blogspot.com/