Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597780 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1590 on: December 11, 2019, 05:23:49 PM »
I love crawfish.  I'll suck the face off those little buggers.  :D

I'm not even sure what crawfish, crayfish, and crawdads are.  I've seen exactly two in creeks around here, sort of like the one pictured but much smaller - they were both about the size of a quarter, at most - and sort of nondescript, but each had one big red claw. 

What I do know is, like crabs, lobsters, etc, they have a common ancestor with insects.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1591 on: December 11, 2019, 06:29:29 PM »
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

In spite of my time in NOLA, I avoided seafood successfully.

I don't want to see the form or bones of a once-living thing on my plate. 
Eh, nevermind...

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #1592 on: December 11, 2019, 06:41:33 PM »
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1593 on: December 11, 2019, 06:55:58 PM »
I'm not even sure what crawfish, crayfish, and crawdads are.  I've seen exactly two in creeks around here, sort of like the one pictured but much smaller - they were both about the size of a quarter, at most - and sort of nondescript, but each had one big red claw. 
What I do know is, like crabs, lobsters, etc, they have a common ancestor with insects.

But they do taste a hell of alot better in etouffee and boiled with Cajun seasonings than any way you could fix crickets. 😁

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #1594 on: December 12, 2019, 03:25:11 AM »
Love, Light and Happiness to @GravitySucks @Sergeant Major @wr250 @DynamoHum @PB @Pizzapunch  @paladin1991 @DaveScottSOR @DaveSchrader  @FISH  @Bluejay  @Bobs Your Uncle @timebandit  @Aquarius @Rikki Gins @Kwisatz Haderach @KSM @AngiefromNJ @Journey @sean92008  @B-A-T-M-A-N  @Starman2018  @damon  @Exile  @Jayzelady @StarrMountain @DeNyeLL @Spookcat  @BillW50  @21st Century Man  @PolkaDot @juan @Bart Ell  @BartIsGod  @Up All Night @Mr Apnea @ShayP  @Starbuck Twitch  @Walks_At_Night  @Moosie  @Dwindling Stacks  @Whistler  @SpookyTim @MAX @LBFM @BrightEyes @Jedimiller @Ms. C  @FightTheFuture  And any and all I might have inadvertently missed 😺

Love and Mercy (a Brian Wilson reference, look up the song and play it and you'll know why I like it-studio version not live) back at 'cha, @Sugarplum Lily .

Happy Holidays too!!!

Fuck it.  Here's the clip.  By the way, see Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In...Hollywood.  Great film!

"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1596 on: December 12, 2019, 03:16:04 PM »
I'm sorry @Sugarplum Lily  :-[  I overlooked your well wishes.  Thank you and I hope the same for you.   :)
Nobody puts me in their good thought and well wishes. All on my own here makin shit up as I go. FuckinDammit!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1597 on: December 12, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »
Nobody puts me in their good thought and well wishes. All on my own here makin shit up as I go. FuckinDammit!

@Christmas Farm Penis   Bullshit.  You were included in her (you know whose) post addressed to your other moniker.  So we don't have to have any issues now and in the future, you have my best wishes in perpetuity.  ;)  And I'm not being trite by saying that.  :)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1598 on: December 12, 2019, 05:08:08 PM »
But they do taste a hell of alot better in etouffee and boiled with Cajun seasonings than any way you could fix crickets. 😁

THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!  :D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1599 on: December 12, 2019, 05:11:28 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That's a tiny little bugger.  It is not yet ready to be consumed.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1600 on: December 12, 2019, 05:32:43 PM »
@Christmas Farm Penis   Bullshit.  You were included in her (you know whose) post addressed to your other moniker.  So we don't have to have any issues now and in the future, you have my best wishes in perpetuity.  ;)  And I'm not being trite by saying that.  :)
I know I have your best wishes and all that and you mine. But she just throws me in somewhere in the middle?  I should be first or last. No exceptions. Or I want out!  That's right - I am willing to deny myself love for spite of another's gesture towards me. But things must be as I want them! @Sugarplum Lily

First, last, or NOTHING!

While I'm here I did these stairs today. Took three whole hours and they're beautifully done. Although I hate that wood. Looks like 08.

PS I'm so angry about the love thing that I decided to install them sideways.  >:(

[attachment[/attachment]

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1601 on: December 12, 2019, 05:41:00 PM »
I am willing to deny myself love for spite of another's gesture towards me. But things must be as I want them! 

First, last, or NOTHING!

@Christmas Farm Penis   :o  Jeez.  I can identify with those statements.  I just came to some sort of realization.  Spite is the key word.  I personally deprave myself out of good things out of spite.  First, last or nothing is right.  I think I inadvertently made a breakthrough.  Cheers!  :D

BTW...the craftsmanship of the stairs is very nice.  I hate the wood too.  Is that trim plastic or wood.  Looks like a protective trim as not to ruin the edges.  I have no idea.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1602 on: December 12, 2019, 05:45:23 PM »
@Christmas Farm Penis   :o  Jeez.  I can identify with those statements.  I just came to some sort of realization.  Spite is the key word.  I personally deprave myself out of good things out of spite.  First, last or nothing is right.  I think I inadvertently made a breakthrough.  Cheers!  :D

BTW...the craftsmanship of the stairs is very nice.  I hate the wood too.  Is that trim plastic or wood.  Looks like a protective trim as not to ruin the edges.  I have no idea.
LOLOL

And the stair nose is metal ;)  I don't like them.  I prefer a wood nose with a wood look.  Like these one's for Eric

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1603 on: December 12, 2019, 05:50:16 PM »
LOLOL

And the stair nose is metal ;)  I don't like them.  I prefer a wood nose with a wood look.  Like these one's for Eric

Oh.  Those stairs are very nice.  Dark walnut?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1604 on: December 12, 2019, 06:01:16 PM »
Oh.  Those stairs are very nice.  Dark walnut?
They're real wood, not a laminate but I don't remember the exact board profile but walnut could be it, yes.  He Eric sold that house recently and we almost bought it. But I hate my work so we didn't ;D  Too far oot of town