Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597600 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #3525 on: May 08, 2021, 06:05:07 AM »
Shipped another release of our product so as a reward the White Shoe Boys gave us the day off - freebee.   Was going to go to the state park but they are talking about storms and hail. So went to the ACE this morning and got a new valve cartridge for the drippy kitchen faucet and fixed that. I'm wanting to try one of these $1 Ribeye Steaks that they have down an the Family Dollar - they look pretty delish there on the banner but Mrs. Walks is objecting mightily. She's afraid that the dollar store is awash in virus [unlike the ACE where the vital Delta valve was obtained from] and that a $1 Ribeye [which may or may not be Beef] will rot my innards.  What say you thread?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I would not buy meat from a dollar store. Dollar store items are often a disappointment. My dollar store garden hose is a nightmare.  :'(
I will not buy non-meat burgers. I am not woke. Trader Joe's is big in Philly.

https://www.traderjoes.com/home/products/pdp/065240

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #3526 on: May 08, 2021, 07:32:43 AM »
I would not buy meat from a dollar store. Dollar store items are often a disappointment. My dollar store garden hose is a nightmare.  :'(

HYDRATED PEA PROTEIN BLEND (WATER, PEA PROTEIN, PEA FIBER), SUNFLOWER OIL, BEETS, NATURAL FLAVORS, METHYL CELLULOSE, OAT FIBER, FRUIT JUICE (COLOR), ONION POWDER, SEA SALT, VEGETABLE JUICE (COLOR).

Hm, methyl cellulost, what is that? OH
What is methylcellulose? Methylcellulose is a bulk-forming laxative that increases the amount of water in your stools to help make them softer and easier to pass. Methylcellulose is used to treat constipation and to help maintain regular bowel movements. Methylcellulose may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Poop burgers!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3527 on: May 08, 2021, 07:44:56 AM »

Hell my $50 hose from the Home Depot is a nightmare. I've had to replace the end on it and it is kinky, drippy mess. The Trader Joe's here is hell. Constantly blown out. Can't find a place to park. Takes forever to check out. Not cheap. The stuff in there is fine but not worth the hassle. I don't get it. On the other hand the Food Dog is pretty awesome. Easy in. Easy out. Plenty of parking. Extra Low Prices - says so right on the damn building.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3528 on: May 08, 2021, 03:15:05 PM »
HYDRATED PEA PROTEIN BLEND (WATER, PEA PROTEIN, PEA FIBER), SUNFLOWER OIL, BEETS, NATURAL FLAVORS, METHYL CELLULOSE, OAT FIBER, FRUIT JUICE (COLOR), ONION POWDER, SEA SALT, VEGETABLE JUICE (COLOR).

What is methylcellulose? Methylcellulose is a bulk-forming laxative that increases the amount of water in your stools to help make them softer and easier to pass. Methylcellulose is used to treat constipation and to help maintain regular bowel movements. Methylcellulose may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Poop burgers!
@anniem not just poop burgers. Flatulence burgers. As my woke friends try to convince me to try meatless meat, in return I ask about the breaking wind issues. So far, I am winning.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3529 on: May 08, 2021, 03:33:51 PM »
Hell my $50 hose from the Home Depot is a nightmare. I've had to replace the end on it and it is kinky, drippy mess. The Trader Joe's here is hell. Constantly blown out. Can't find a place to park. Takes forever to check out. Not cheap. The stuff in there is fine but not worth the hassle. I don't get it. On the other hand the Food Dog is pretty awesome. Easy in. Easy out. Plenty of parking. Extra Low Prices - says so right on the damn building.

the Food Dog? @Walks_At_Night  ???
I was only in Trader Joe's one time. I was not impressed.
Heavy hoses with it's kinky and dippy habits--There Oughta Be a Law!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3530 on: May 08, 2021, 03:43:45 PM »
That got a very loud laugh from me and the wee folks.

+1
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3531 on: May 08, 2021, 03:52:35 PM »
the Food Dog? @Walks_At_Night  ???
I was only in Trader Joe's one time. I was not impressed.
Heavy hoses with it's kinky and dippy habits--There Oughta Be a Law!

Yep. The Food Dog. Look at that pix and right between the Food and Lion you'll see the little dog sticking his tongue out at you even.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #3532 on: May 08, 2021, 04:02:04 PM »
@anniem not just poop burgers. Flatulence burgers. As my woke friends try to convince me to try meatless meat, in return I ask about the breaking wind issues. So far, I am winning.

What a world, huh?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3533 on: May 08, 2021, 04:32:50 PM »
+1
+1 @sean92008
Yep. The Food Dog. Look at that pix and right between the Food and Lion you'll see the little dog sticking his tongue out at you even.
I must be going goofy. I thought that was a lion.  ::)
What a world, huh?
YEP!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3534 on: May 08, 2021, 05:47:10 PM »
+1 @sean92008 I must be going goofy. I thought that was a lion.  ::)YEP!

"Being trod upon by a dwarf," one of the many "best lines" in Spinal Tap.
Eh, nevermind...

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #3535 on: May 08, 2021, 07:08:03 PM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3536 on: May 08, 2021, 07:18:16 PM »
The European Space Agency has predicted a "risk zone" that encompasses "any portion of Earth's surface between about 41.5N and 41.5S latitude", which includes virtually all of the Americas south of New York...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3537 on: May 08, 2021, 07:19:44 PM »

Poop burgers!

These are not appropriate discussions.
Downright disgusting.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3538 on: May 08, 2021, 07:21:00 PM »

The good news is that it's full of Chung Choi Dung vaccines.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3539 on: May 08, 2021, 07:24:16 PM »

I miss Food Lion.  Best deals.  It was a half mile from my house when I lived in Virginia.  So convenient.  Their perks plan was great.  There were a few times I checked out and didn't have to pay.  That was a good feeling.  Especially surprising since I never paid attention to how many points I accrued.

Not a fan of Trader Joe's whatsoever.