Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597551 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4500 on: November 15, 2021, 11:12:00 AM »
The only thing that would have been worse is a song about Petticoat Junction

That's what you think...
The one about Bozo The Clown may top that.

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #4501 on: November 15, 2021, 07:55:21 PM »

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #4502 on: November 15, 2021, 08:00:39 PM »
The Spousal Unit thinks the cleaning ladies don’t put the rugs back in their  proper locations because they are “subtly” suggesting that I hadn’t assigned the rugs to their proper location in the first place. Personally, I think he’s a child of the Cold War and just doesn’t trust the Russians.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4503 on: November 15, 2021, 08:46:11 PM »
The Spousal Unit thinks the cleaning ladies don’t put the rugs back in their  proper locations because they are “subtly” suggesting that I hadn’t assigned the rugs to their proper location in the first place. Personally, I think he’s a child of the Cold War and just doesn’t trust the Russians.

You have cleaning ladies?  Well, whoop di doo. @PolkaDot  I am in agreeance with your Spousal Unit.  Maybe learn how to use a vacuum cleaner?  Save money from paying "the help."  Proper rug placement.  Hmmm?  Not that hard.

Oh jeez...I sound like @KSM.  I'm not used to giving people shit!  Well, sometimes.  :D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4504 on: November 15, 2021, 10:09:28 PM »
You have cleaning ladies?  Well, whoop di doo. @PolkaDot  I am in agreeance with your Spousal Unit.  Maybe learn how to use a vacuum cleaner?  Save money from paying "the help."  Proper rug placement.  Hmmm?  Not that hard.

Oh jeez...I sound like @KSM.  I'm not used to giving people shit!  Well, sometimes.  :D
YOU YELL AT CHRISTMAS! Is that not giving people SHIT? Although they deserved it so I say keep on YELLIN at folks!

PS next July after the speed-bag shindig I will come to Pittsburgh and we can walk around YELLING AT PEOPLES!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4505 on: November 15, 2021, 10:39:58 PM »

I use this term in public. In private... Bitchtress, Tormentor, Spawn of Adolph, Icehole, etc.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4506 on: November 16, 2021, 05:22:12 AM »
YOU YELL AT CHRISTMAS! Is that not giving people SHIT? Although they deserved it so I say keep on YELLIN at folks!

PS next July after the speed-bag shindig I will come to Pittsburgh and we can walk around YELLING AT PEOPLES!

*sigh* :-[  I did yell.  WE ALL HAVE OUR LIMITS! 

The people here deserved to be yelled at.  LET'S DO IT!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4507 on: November 16, 2021, 05:22:48 AM »
I use this term in public. In private... Bitchtress, Tormentor, Spawn of Adolph, Icehole, etc.

LOL! (especially at "Icehole)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4508 on: November 16, 2021, 05:29:53 AM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4509 on: November 16, 2021, 05:40:29 AM »
Adolph?

Not Coors, but the inspiration for Volkswagen.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4510 on: November 16, 2021, 10:12:46 AM »
Not wanting to lug a hot tub across international lines we are happy that Jacuzzi wants to buy it back from us. The thing is saddled between a 7' custom fence and the house on a deck that I built for optimal privacy #naked. I was puzzled at how on Earth they will get the damn thing out because the only way out is UP and out and that is exactly what they intend to do this Thursday morning. They are going to lift it with a crane straight up and over the fence. This will be something to see and hopefully it goes off without a hitch and doesn't smash into the SOLD house.

Damn stressful when I think about it.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4511 on: November 16, 2021, 11:19:59 AM »
Not wanting to lug a hot tub across international lines we are happy that Jacuzzi wants to buy it back from us. The thing is saddled between a 7' custom fence and the house on a deck that I built for optimal privacy #naked. I was puzzled at how on Earth they will get the damn thing out because the only way out is UP and out and that is exactly what they intend to do this Thursday morning. They are going to lift it with a crane straight up and over the fence. This will be something to see and hopefully it goes off without a hitch and doesn't smash into the SOLD house.

Damn stressful when I think about it.

You'll be fine.  I'm sure the company will cover any damages after they chuck the hot tub through the side of your SOLD house.  No worries man.  None at all.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4512 on: November 16, 2021, 11:23:06 AM »
@KSM,

Great move on their part.  Controlling the used market cuts down on problems, complaints, props up their resellers.

Cool.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4513 on: November 16, 2021, 11:28:35 AM »
@KSM,

Great move on their part.  Controlling the used market cuts down on problems, complaints, props up their resellers.

Cool.
Apparently there is a hot tub shortage so demand is on our side. If they didn't buy it back we would have tried to sell it with the house but then it gets lost in those numbers and you feel like you gave it away in negotiations if there are any. BTW there weren't any. Negotiations

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4514 on: November 16, 2021, 11:38:11 AM »
Apparently there is a hot tub shortage...

This has me laughing for some reason.  ;D