Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597548 times)

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4515 on: November 16, 2021, 02:23:46 PM »
... you feel like you gave it away ...

EXACTLY. It's like leaving a well preserved used automobile behind for the new home owner!

That is excellent you were able to sell it separately.  :D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4516 on: November 16, 2021, 09:52:53 PM »
Holy Moly, I've posted a-lot today!!  This part time bachelor shit is something else I tell ya!

I have three large lamb shanks braising at 255 in the Dutch oven - in the oven. I seared them after room temping and rubbing down with very much White pepper, Black pepper, Seasoned salt, and Sea salt.
Then added from another pan some large cut mushrooms, onion chunks, and colored carrots that had been UBER FLAVORED with shit tons of rosemary, oregano, and other Greek seasoning.

It's all marrying in a homemade chicken stock for 3.5 hours.  I shall reconstitute the glorious bounty tomorrow evening after a night of time together in the fridge. 

It is a glorious night to be alive and if I wake up with wood I'll be excellent to myself!  :-*

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4517 on: November 16, 2021, 10:13:19 PM »
TMI. 

Salt?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4518 on: November 16, 2021, 10:32:27 PM »
Holy Moly, I've posted a-lot today!!  This part time bachelor shit is something else I tell ya!

I have three large lamb shanks braising at 255 in the Dutch oven - in the oven. I seared them after room temping and rubbing down with very much White pepper, Black pepper, Seasoned salt, and Sea salt.
Then added from another pan some large cut mushrooms, onion chunks, and colored carrots that had been UBER FLAVORED with shit tons of rosemary, oregano, and other Greek seasoning.

It's all marrying in a homemade chicken stock for 3.5 hours.  I shall reconstitute the glorious bounty tomorrow evening after a night of time together in the fridge. 

It is a glorious night to be alive and if I wake up with wood I'll be excellent to myself!  :-*

Part time bachelor shit? @KSM  Wifey is away and you are cooking lamb shanks for yourself?  Jesus fucking Christ.  A married man who has the house to himself and can do whatever and eat whatever, and the choice is lamb?  Be like a regular guy and order a Goddamn pizza and drink a non-craft beer.  And don't wait for morning wood.  Just jackoff before you go to bed.  You'll have a good night.  :D

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4519 on: November 16, 2021, 10:47:01 PM »
TMI.

Pepperoni?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4520 on: November 16, 2021, 10:56:56 PM »
TMI. 

Salt?
@sean92008 I METIONED BOTH SEA, AND SEASONED SALT!  You wish you could cook like me, MuthaTrucka!

Part time bachelor shit? @KSM  Wifey is away and you are cooking lamb shanks for yourself?  Jesus fucking Christ.  A married man who has the house to himself and can do whatever and eat whatever, and the choice is lamb?  Be like a regular guy and order a Goddamn pizza and drink a non-craft beer.  And don't wait for morning wood.  Just jackoff before you go to bed.  You'll have a good night.  :D
I love braised lamb shanks. Craft beer when I could Red Breast my time?

Listen! @ShayP We have to empty out our freezer before the move south in 2.4 weeks so that is what I am doing. I hate people who waste edible food. I would eat them!

@Camazotz Automat I had two pepperoni sticks before final swansong band practice tonight. "True Story" - Jesse Ventura

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4521 on: November 16, 2021, 11:19:38 PM »
I've used popcorn flavoring (butter taste & salt) for a few things.  Yummo!

I've used curry powder on buttered toast.

Am I nuts?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4522 on: November 17, 2021, 06:12:50 AM »
@sean92008 I METIONED BOTH SEA, AND SEASONED SALT!  You wish you could cook like me, MuthaTrucka!
I love braised lamb shanks. Craft beer when I could Red Breast my time?

Listen! @ShayP We have to empty out our freezer before the move south in 2.4 weeks so that is what I am doing. I hate people who waste edible food. I would eat them!

Ah yes. @KSM I didn't consider the move and needing to use up the food.  Like you, I won't waste food.  I rarely throw anything out.  If so, it's usually because I didn't see the leftovers in the back of the fridge or what I purchased was bad...like the cod I got a few days ago.  I called the grocer and they would do nothing for me.  Bastards.  >:(

Lamb shanks.  ::)  :P

;D

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4523 on: November 17, 2021, 08:26:37 AM »

@Camazotz Automat I had two pepperoni sticks before final swansong band practice tonight. "True Story" - Jesse Ventura

Yes! A pepperoni Last Supper Swansong indeed.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4524 on: November 17, 2021, 10:39:00 AM »
Yes! A pepperoni Last Supper Swansong indeed.

Washed down with a Guinness? Did you share with the band?

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4525 on: November 17, 2021, 10:51:46 AM »
Look what I found in my #Clickacy. A dating site for Metalheads:

METALHEADS

IN A WORLD FULL OF POSERS, FALL IN LOVE WITH A REAL METALHEAD. HEAD BANGING SINGLES FROM YOUR AREA ARE ONLINE RIGHT NOW. CREATE A FREE PROFILE AND JOIN THE MOSH PIT!

Alas, I hit Copy instead of Screenshot. Now I have to hope it comes back again. I knew if I kept hanging out with you guys I would come to no good end

Some of the guys in the ad were pretty cute too
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4526 on: November 17, 2021, 10:52:39 AM »
I've used popcorn flavoring (butter taste & salt) for a few things.  Yummo!

I've used curry powder on buttered toast.

Am I nuts?

I overlooked this.  Curry powder on buttered toast?  To answer your question, yes.  :D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4527 on: November 17, 2021, 11:01:13 AM »
I overlooked this.  Curry powder on buttered toast?  To answer your question, yes.  :D
It’s for the toomerick.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4528 on: November 17, 2021, 11:09:05 AM »
Washed down with a Guinness? Did you share with the band?

Does Guinness go with pepperoni pizza?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4529 on: November 17, 2021, 12:17:27 PM »
Ah yes. @KSM I didn't consider the move and needing to use up the food.  Like you, I won't waste food.  I rarely throw anything out.  If so, it's usually because I didn't see the leftovers in the back of the fridge or what I purchased was bad...like the cod I got a few days ago.  I called the grocer and they would do nothing for me.  Bastards.  >:(

Lamb shanks.  ::)  :P

;D
@ShayP They sold you bad fish?  Tell you what. Play yer cods right and I'll straighten their ass OOT!  :P ;D :-[

that was lame