Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597976 times)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4665 on: December 05, 2021, 01:40:06 PM »
It's so cold (and dry) here today I had to pull out my White Crow hoodie to watch the Chargers win. Maybe it's good luck

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4666 on: December 05, 2021, 01:52:39 PM »
It's so cold (and dry) here today I had to pull out my White Crow hoodie to watch the Chargers win. Maybe it's good luck

Too funny @TigerLily  I am wearing mine while I am grilling steaks after that soul crushing Lions last minute victory.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4667 on: December 05, 2021, 01:57:46 PM »
Too funny @TigerLily  I am wearing mine while I am grilling steaks after that soul crushing Lions last minute victory.

That is funny. That's two White Crows right there. Sorry for your loss :'(. I got the big one one for me now. The Rams
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4668 on: December 05, 2021, 02:17:58 PM »
I’ve decided I don’t like the blue in the Rams uniforms.  Of course, I’ve hated these Jaguars “first communion” uniforms - white shirts and black pants - since they introduced them years ago . 
Merry Christmas

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4669 on: December 05, 2021, 03:45:29 PM »

I wore mine in the desert in Arizona when I camped at a hot springs the first week of November.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4670 on: December 05, 2021, 04:52:44 PM »

Traitor!

Thatnteam is the Los Angeles C-words...
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4671 on: December 05, 2021, 09:52:38 PM »

Made by mexicans for baja princess. Delivery must have been same day.
Redhead?

curtains and drapes

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4672 on: December 05, 2021, 10:06:01 PM »
Traitor!

Thatnteam is the Los Angeles C-words...

I agree. But Justin is winning me over. If he can keep winning games

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4673 on: December 05, 2021, 10:07:59 PM »
I wore mine in the desert in Arizona when I camped at a hot springs the first week of November.

This is only about the third time I've worn mine. It never really gets cold enough here

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4674 on: December 05, 2021, 10:11:06 PM »
Made by mexicans for baja princess. Delivery must have been same day.
Redhead?

curtains and drapes

I feel like a princess when I'm down there. The afternoon sun can be deceiving.  No redheads. Carpets or drapes

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4675 on: December 05, 2021, 10:22:30 PM »
I’ve decided I don’t like the blue in the Rams uniforms.  Of course, I’ve hated these Jaguars “first communion” uniforms - white shirts and black pants - since they introduced them years ago .

We beat you bad. Sorry  :'(  (Not Sorry  :-*)  And yes. The Chargers Blue is much better than the Rams Blue

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4676 on: December 06, 2021, 01:21:23 AM »
I agree. But Justin is winning me over. If he can keep winning games

Spanos will screw it up.  Spanos doesn't want to win. Winning costs more money for players. He's a cheap ass.

He only screwed the taxpayers on the ticket guarantee out of funds that would have made their way to more pressing social issues. 

Do I sound like I can go in for an hour? Yep...
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4677 on: December 06, 2021, 04:02:10 AM »
We beat you bad. Sorry  :'(  (Not Sorry  :-*)  And yes. The Chargers Blue is much better than the Rams Blue
Sorry @Walks_At_Night the Jaguars are the worst team in the NFL.  There was once a proposal that during the week before the Super Bowl, the two worst teams have a playoff for the first draft pick.  That might be fun.  I’m not sure whether the winner or loser should get the pick. There would be fan advantages to each.

@TigerLily i liked the Charger uniforms.  I’ve always liked the powder blue.  No apology needed for drubbing a horrible team.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4678 on: December 06, 2021, 07:52:03 AM »
Sorry @Walks_At_Night the Jaguars are the worst team in the NFL.  There was once a proposal that during the week before the Super Bowl, the two worst teams have a playoff for the first draft pick.  That might be fun.  I’m not sure whether the winner or loser should get the pick. There would be fan advantages to each.

@TigerLily i liked the Charger uniforms.  I’ve always liked the powder blue.  No apology needed for drubbing a horrible team.

@JUAN Well that is why that last second Lions victory so soul crushing. It opens this subject up for debate. Looking at the schedule, the Jags have a shot at beating either Houston or the Jets. I think the Lions only chance at another win is against Atlanta.  However, there is danger of the Lions losing the coveted most hapless spot. 

BTW. Lions blue is the superior shade. Not so much due to the color but due to the name. Honolulu Blue is fun to say. Try it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4679 on: December 06, 2021, 09:09:57 AM »
@JUAN Well that is why that last second Lions victory so soul crushing. It opens this subject up for debate. Looking at the schedule, the Jags have a shot at beating either Houston or the Jets. I think the Lions only chance at another win is against Atlanta.  However, there is danger of the Lions losing the coveted most hapless spot. 

BTW. Lions blue is the superior shade. Not so much due to the color but due to the name. Honolulu Blue is fun to say. Try it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I've always liked the Lions color. Honolulu Blue. Nice. And they are Lions after all.That's cool. But that's about where it ends. Poor Jared. Such hopes for the Golden Boy. But at least he is digging in and doing his job to the best of his abilities unlike some whiny "stars" in the past. Still hope for him. Marin County boys mature slowly