Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597990 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Possible Snowflake Encounter. Or Just Bitch Encounter
« Reply #4710 on: December 08, 2021, 09:35:09 PM »
For the first time EVER, in my life, I may have had a real live 'snowflake' encounter.

I'll take you back to Monday when I complained about the hotel gym.

Monday - 11:30 AM
As Mr. Wonderful (me) enters the poorly equip gym he notices a woman running in place on one of the five treadmills. She maintains a rather brisk walking speed. I had the feeling she had been at it for a while. Perhaps she does this for 60 minute sessions..
Here's the thing. When I see a woman (sometimes man) I will do a onceover to get an idea for what their particular fitness goal may be. Remember - I am a licensed personal trainer. I can't help it - I check everyone out at the gym. I'm curious but I am not looking for a date. Goodness, no!

First thing I noticed about her is that although she was quite fit, she was also somewhat bull legged from the mid calve down and those black tights only accentuated this. UGH. I began to scout out the dumbbell system for seated curls as I faced the large 6-18 mirror. I looked good. She then finishes her treadmill session and now she is about to turn around so OF COURSE I AM GOING TO LOOK AT HER FACE! Her face was one of a hard life, like a stereotypical biker chick whiskey face with scrunched up features atop a long pointy Howard Stern-like chin. UGH #2.  HOWEVER - she walks/struts like she's a supermodel clearly demonstrating that she has overcome something in life and now want the world to know about it. But that face!?

TUESDAY
I went down at 1ish PM. She was not there and I was alone. I did what I could given the lack of equipment to achieve my goals for the day.

WEDNESDAY TODAY
I arrive at 11:30 AM again and just as it was 48 hours ago there she is on the same machine. Within seconds she says out loud "You're kidding me!"  :o  Weird, but ok. I thought she was talking to the machine she was on as if it had malfunctioned. ? Hmm.
I begin to do what I began doing and and figured it would be ok if I play my workout folder over my small bluetooth unit. Not loud as it was easily quieter than the treadmill about 15 ft away. After the first song she speaks up again as if to yell at the treadmill. Weird.
Curious - I ask "is there something wrong with that thing?"

Her - "what time do you come down here every day?" REMEMBER! I was not there yesterday (Tuesday) while she may or may not have been.
Me - "I figure between 11:30 to 12:30?"
Her - "do you work here?"
Me - "ahh, no"
Her - "well I have to sit here and listen to your music" *resting bitch face* *resting recovering whiskey-pig face* *resting ugly tree face*
Me - "I can turn it off although I'm surprised you can hear it"
Her - "no that's fine"

By now it had dawned on me that she thought I was timing my workouts in hopes of gazing upon her.

I audibly wished her well in my own way as I exited after my 20 minutes was done. No reply from her.

This was the song that seemed to anger her. A great song to kick off anything.

Well told. I believe the lady in question is what we would have called "Coyote Ugly" in my day - as in you wake up with her on your arm and you would rather chew your arm off, rather than wake her up. I'm also rather fascinated at being "bull legged" from the mid-calve on down. Any chance of sneaking some creeper pix of this leg situation tomorrow?  Bonus Bart Bucks if you get a second one of the biker chick face howling in rage as she busts you for the leg pix.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4711 on: December 09, 2021, 03:07:03 AM »
Her - "well I have to sit here and listen to your music"

Eat my ass, Barbara.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #4712 on: December 09, 2021, 03:54:21 AM »
Well told. I believe the lady in question is what we would have called "Coyote Ugly" in my day - as in you wake up with her on your arm and you would rather chew your arm off, rather than wake her up. I'm also rather fascinated at being "bull legged" from the mid-calve on down. Any chance of sneaking some creeper pix of this leg situation tomorrow?  Bonus Bart Bucks if you get a second one of the biker chick face howling in rage as she busts you for the leg pix.

In my day we would just called her a 2 bagger as in you would need at least 2 paper bags to cover said face.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4713 on: December 09, 2021, 07:56:19 AM »
In my day we would just called her a 2 bagger as in you would need at least 2 paper bags to cover said face.

One for you and one for her

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4714 on: December 09, 2021, 09:51:22 AM »
GOOoooo FLYERS!!!! Right? @FISH
GOOoooo FLYERS!!!! 2023 @KSM

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4715 on: December 09, 2021, 09:55:07 AM »
Chicago to Philly: "521?   Hold my beer."
Philly's District Attorney Larry Krasner continues to draw political backlash for saying Philadelphia doesn't "have a crisis of violence" as homicides reach an all-time high this year.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4716 on: December 09, 2021, 09:56:52 AM »
I have some shoes that could double as weapons @FISH  could borrow. What size are you? The bad news is you really can't run in them.
Woman are wearing running shoes. Thanks but no thanks @PolkaDot

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4717 on: December 09, 2021, 10:36:36 AM »
Philly's District Attorney Larry Krasner continues to draw political backlash for saying Philadelphia doesn't "have a crisis of violence" as homicides reach an all-time high this year.

So he and the rest of the thugs running the city don't need bodyguards then.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4718 on: December 09, 2021, 10:46:50 AM »
So he and the rest of the thugs running the city don't need bodyguards then.

What?  He might get rolled in a parking lot. Can't have that.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4719 on: December 09, 2021, 10:49:55 AM »
BTW FISH don't need no bodyguards neither.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4720 on: December 09, 2021, 12:59:22 PM »
Yeah. Susanna Hoffs still looks like Susanna Hoffs.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Susanna Hoffs has had "treatments." Put them side by side with their original bassist who is touring with them now, you can tell. Annette looks 20 years older.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4721 on: December 09, 2021, 01:35:57 PM »
Annette Zilinskas
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4722 on: December 09, 2021, 01:54:12 PM »
Susanna Hoffs has had "treatments." Put them side by side with their original bassist who is touring with them now, you can tell. Annette looks 20 years older.

Well it was money well spent then. She doesn't look like a freak as some do after "treatments"

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4723 on: December 09, 2021, 02:02:39 PM »
Well it was money well spent then. She doesn't look like a freak as some do after "treatments"

She looks great.
The only thing that would make you love her less is if you were to watch her cover of Feel Like Makin' Love .
If you stay away from that you will forever see her as your little sex kitten that makes your pants do a happy dance.
Once again - do not watch her cover of Feel Like Makin' Love from 1991.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4724 on: December 09, 2021, 02:07:54 PM »
She looks great.
The only thing that would make you love her less is if you were to watch her cover of Feel Like Makin' Love .
If you stay away from that you will forever see her as your little sex kitten that makes your pants do a happy dance.
Once again - do not watch her cover of Feel Like Makin' Love from 1991.

As in the Bad Company Feel Like Makin' Love? If so, I can't even fathom that combo of song and singer.