Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597873 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4875 on: January 15, 2022, 07:19:24 AM »
What kind of insanity is this?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4876 on: January 15, 2022, 07:33:48 AM »
What kind of insanity is this?

*Clears throat*

Okay. @Walks_At_Night  I sincerely like you, and have wondered how (and why) you come across these gems.  I hated what I just watched from the first few seconds but I had to finish...and then watch it twice more.

I'm beginning to think you are a bad influence.

That being said, I will be going to Jet's Pizza soon. I DID NOT FORGET!  I will share my experience.  I just need to find the urge to drive to the shithole part of town it's in.  Don't get me wrong.  I have no problem with shithole towns.  I've lived in a few.  Regardless, once I get the urge, or wanderlust if you will, I'll order the four corner Eugene Supreme, or the All Meaty.  Perhaps I will post pics for your pleasure?  hmmmm...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4877 on: January 15, 2022, 08:07:19 AM »
*Clears throat*

Okay. @Walks_At_Night  I sincerely like you, and have wondered how (and why) you come across these gems.  I hated what I just watched from the first few seconds but I had to finish...and then watch it twice more.

I'm beginning to think you are a bad influence.

That being said, I will be going to Jet's Pizza soon. I DID NOT FORGET!  I will share my experience.  I just need to find the urge to drive to the shithole part of town it's in.  Don't get me wrong.  I have no problem with shithole towns.  I've lived in a few.  Regardless, once I get the urge, or wanderlust if you will, I'll order the four corner Eugene Supreme, or the All Meaty.  Perhaps I will post pics for your pleasure?  hmmmm...

Well @ShayP in this particular instance the flow went like this.  Someone mentioned that last nights Coast to Coast AM show had sort of a Steve Quayle vibe to it. Of course when one thinks of Quayle, one thinks of giants and the nephilim.  The nephilim thought lead to this famous clip where the uber hot Japanese lady in white slowly turns and lustily stares at the groin region of that nephilim:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That particular footage was used in and inspired a film called Big Man Japan which I had never heard of. So in looking into that I found that scene where an entity that has an eyeball for a penis on a rope that it uses as a weapon is killed by having a cattle prod jammed up its butthole. So see - it is really a straight forward process. Hate to disappoint but you did ask. 

I sure hope that Jet's comes through for you. It's my fav chain pizza by far. Eugene Jett was a genius!   Your good buddy Portnoy liked it.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4878 on: January 15, 2022, 08:17:41 AM »
I'm honored Shay. Hail Spewey!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4879 on: January 15, 2022, 08:52:38 AM »
Well @ShayP in this particular instance the flow went like this.  Someone mentioned that last nights Coast to Coast AM show had sort of a Steve Quayle vibe to it. Of course when one thinks of Quayle, one thinks of giants and the nephilim.  The nephilim thought lead to this famous clip where the uber hot Japanese lady in white slowly turns and lustily stares at the groin region of that nephilim:

That particular footage was used in and inspired a film called Big Man Japan which I had never heard of. So in looking into that I found that scene where an entity that has an eyeball for a penis on a rope that it uses as a weapon is killed by having a cattle prod jammed up its butthole. So see - it is really a straight forward process. Hate to disappoint but you did ask. 

I sure hope that Jet's comes through for you. It's my fav chain pizza by far. Eugene Jett was a genius!   Your good buddy Portnoy liked it.

I don’t remember. What was Portnoy’s complaint?
Are we having fun yet?

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #4880 on: January 15, 2022, 11:35:32 AM »
Big Man Japan was on TUBI or Netflix awhile back.  I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was filmed in documentary style and it followed a Japanese fellow who was pretty much a nobody until he was called upon to exterminate a variety of monsters.  When he got the summons, he would go to a type of power plant where he would be 'charged' and turned into a giant and then he would go fight the monster.  After the fight, he would shrink back to his normal size and would return to being a relatively unknown person.  Very cleverly filmed, and very funny too.  The monsters were quite offbeat, as that clip showed.  Actually, the first monster utilized a rather gross part of his anatomy as a weapon.  Still, a fun movie to watch, and I highly recommend it.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4881 on: January 15, 2022, 04:17:21 PM »

You are sparking all kinds of memories for me. @Walks_At_Night  I've seen that gif before. Actually it was still frame.  Perhaps on the C2C website years ago, or maybe Pinterest.  Nonetheless, I'm not disappointed.  "Strait forward process..."  Okay.  I'd like to see what kind of flowcharts you use, or develop, if any.  I'd like to see where the 'eyeball for a penis on a rope' fits in the diagrammatic representation of an algorithm.  :D  ;)

I reserve comment on Portnoy.  ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4882 on: January 15, 2022, 04:19:38 PM »
I don’t remember. What was Portnoy’s complaint?

That other dude had a bigger dong than him.  Quite frankly, bigger than 90% of all men on the planet.  One would think?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4883 on: January 15, 2022, 04:27:51 PM »
Big Man Japan was on TUBI or Netflix awhile back.  I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was filmed in documentary style and it followed a Japanese fellow who was pretty much a nobody until he was called upon to exterminate a variety of monsters.  When he got the summons, he would go to a type of power plant where he would be 'charged' and turned into a giant and then he would go fight the monster.  After the fight, he would shrink back to his normal size and would return to being a relatively unknown person.  Very cleverly filmed, and very funny too.  The monsters were quite offbeat, as that clip showed.  Actually, the first monster utilized a rather gross part of his anatomy as a weapon.  Still, a fun movie to watch, and I highly recommend it.

Well well well.  Isn't it good old Walter Scheerer providing everyone with a wealth of knowledge.  ::)

I kid! @Rikki Gins  I kid!  I have to give ya some guff every once in a while.  :)  Please take no offense sir.  ;)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #4884 on: January 16, 2022, 12:00:43 AM »
Well well well.  Isn't it good old Walter Scheerer providing everyone with a wealth of knowledge.  ::)

I kid! @Rikki Gins  I kid!  I have to give ya some guff every once in a while.  :)  Please take no offense sir.  ;)

LOL!  Of course, no offense taken, @ShayP.  I only wish I had the time to write up some quirky reviews for quirky movies.  I wrote some for the old BellGab forum.  Naturally, I forgot to make copies of them.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4885 on: January 16, 2022, 07:29:38 AM »
This one is for @TigerLily

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4886 on: January 16, 2022, 10:10:49 AM »

She thought she was making a grand entrance for the boyfriend. lolol Just be cool, girl. You're just hanging out. "Whatcha doin?" Now walk away out of line of sight. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
Thanks, Walks
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4887 on: January 16, 2022, 11:27:33 AM »

They're going ice skating next Saturday

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4888 on: January 18, 2022, 03:11:01 PM »
But can the ape say "Listen pal" as good as Crockett did?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4889 on: January 18, 2022, 03:59:32 PM »