Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597739 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #5445 on: May 04, 2022, 11:15:32 AM »
Practice makes perfect! ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And for the inevitable minor “slip ups.”

Almost lost half my left thumb on Monday 05/05/14 at about 9:33 AM when a piece of hardwood kicked back as I was of course pressing forward and you know what happens from there, in that split second.  Cocky bastard deserved it too with the saw blade up way too high. The second you stop respecting/FEARING the possibilities. Yikes!

Wore a sort of thumb cap for 4 months as the re-attached part turned black, puffed up and sort of 'cocooned'   When they finally removed it all there was a brand new shiny thumb under there. Healed like Jesus himself did it. Lazarus thumb!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5446 on: May 04, 2022, 11:21:03 AM »
Almost lost half my left thumb on Monday 05/05/14 at about 9:33 AM when a piece of hardwood kicked back as I was of course pressing forward and you know what happens from there, in that split second.  Cocky bastard deserved it too with the saw blade up way too high. The second you stop respecting/FEARING the possibilities. Yikes!

Wore a sort of thumb cap for 4 months as the re-attached part turned black, puffed up and sort of 'cocooned'   When they finally removed it all there was a brand new shiny thumb under there. Healed like Jesus himself did it. Lazarus thumb!
Wow!  If only we could resurrect Carl like your thumb!

“OCEAN SPRINGS, Miss. (WJTV) – Neighbors are planning a possible second line funeral with a special casket for Carl the Rooster, a beloved rooster who was killed in Ocean Springs.

The Sun Herald reported neighbors have been creating a memorial for Carl by bringing flowers, rooster statues and drawings to his favorite hangout spots. Bradford-O’Keef Funeral Homes is also offering a special casket for him.”

https://whnt.com/community/ocean-springs-may-plan-funeral-for-carl-the-rooster/

Put the flags at half mast!  Do it for The Cock!  Do it for Carl!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5447 on: May 04, 2022, 01:31:27 PM »
Don’t try to be modest.  We know you have “the skills.” ;)

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=863.msg390968#msg390968

After you take out those dead trees - there seems to about a hundred thousand gallons of standing water on that property that you can get after.

You guys are killing me.  >:( ;D

Boy almost butchered his face real good!

I just have a couple tiny scars.  Little red marks.  I may need to use make-up.  What brand do you use?  ;D

I was irresponsible in the handling of the saw.  Lesson learned.  I was lucky.  Moments like that wake you up.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5448 on: May 04, 2022, 01:37:55 PM »

Damn man. You actually remember the time?  :o  Anyway, Lazarus Thumb should be the name of your new band.  The one that I just created for you and booked several events.  :D  Rehearse!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5449 on: May 04, 2022, 02:29:43 PM »
Damn man. You actually remember the time?  :o  Anyway, Lazarus Thumb should be the name of your new band.  The one that I just created for you and booked several events.  :D  Rehearse!
John Bobbitt and the Lazarus Cocks

Their set consisted of average length songs shortened with the first few measures being removed.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5450 on: May 04, 2022, 02:53:11 PM »
John Bobbitt and the Lazarus Cocks

Their set consisted of average length songs shortened with the first few measures being removed.

Ha!  ;D ;D ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5451 on: May 04, 2022, 03:36:10 PM »
I just received a certified letter from a car dealership I bought an SUV from earlier this year. It appears that they've made a few mistakes and didn't do a few things that were legally required.

I've actually signed a lawyer up. Vengeance is mine!

😈😈😈😈
Eh, nevermind...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Charles Wayne Clark
« Reply #5452 on: May 05, 2022, 03:06:35 AM »
The axe that Jack Nicholson used in "“The Shining”  sold at auction for $140,000.00.
https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/_The_Shining__Jack_Nicholson_Screen_Used_Axe_Prop-LOT43846.aspx

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5453 on: May 08, 2022, 05:50:39 AM »

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5454 on: May 08, 2022, 06:40:07 AM »
I plan to live a long time to see @Bart Ell get old.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5455 on: May 08, 2022, 11:31:48 AM »
I plan to live a long time to see @Bart Ell get old.
He's no spring chicken now..   Full head of hair, pouting buttocks, firm thighs and long lanky limbs aside, dude is getting up there.  Oh,  3rd nipple too. Yuck!

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Charles Wayne Clark
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread - Breaking News
« Reply #5456 on: May 09, 2022, 03:26:32 PM »
Evansville, Indiana police have apprehended those two people who have been on the run these past two weeks.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/escaped-murder-suspect-extremely-violent-medication-sheriff/story?id=84590527

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread - Breaking News
« Reply #5457 on: May 09, 2022, 08:20:46 PM »
Evansville, Indiana police have apprehended those two people who have been on the run these past two weeks.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/escaped-murder-suspect-extremely-violent-medication-sheriff/story?id=84590527

"Authorities said they believe Vicky White willingly participated in the escape, which took place on her last day before retirement."

It was stupid to begin with, but she sacrificed her retirement!?   :o

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5458 on: May 09, 2022, 08:22:36 PM »
Me, when I give my first confession in nearly 40 years.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5459 on: May 09, 2022, 08:23:00 PM »
I think they would have been more forgiving than most for her in court... She was a staff favorite, friend-to-all type.if she hadn't killed herself.
Eh, nevermind...