Author Topic: Dark Matter Digital Network  (Read 4019 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: Dark Matter Digital Network
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2020, 10:05:42 PM »

What's the problem, Paladin?  It's not as if he'd left subscribers on the hook for a show.  He passed along these shows for a long time after aggregating them into a schedule, thereby making us aware of them, and now encourages us to do the same as individuals.  I did think DMDN had a great schedule, but we got it for bupkis, so it's not like we have any investment.
Oh.  Well then.  Fuck me.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2020, 04:24:38 PM »
Well then.  Fuck me.
Actually fuck us all, it's our loss.  I just realized that one of the things that's going to be lost is the lead-in factor for MITD.  I'm not as likely to put the headphones on at 10 or 11 PM ET, fall asleep to a program I like, and wake up to MITD.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2020, 09:57:03 PM »
Actually fuck us all, it's our loss.  I just realized that one of the things that's going to be lost is the lead-in factor for MITD.  I'm not as likely to put the headphones on at 10 or 11 PM ET, fall asleep to a program I like, and wake up to MITD.

Well.  It sounds like you're fucked.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2020, 11:26:08 AM »
Well.  It sounds like you're fucked.
Fucked, plucked, and shucked.  As long as it's not worth anyone's money, nobody's going to put together a stream schedule like that again.

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »
Fucked, plucked, and shucked.  As long as it's not worth anyone's money, nobody's going to put together a stream schedule like that again.

Which pretty much means that every show except MitD are going to have close to zero listeners. MQTA and Military X-Files are the only other shows I made a point of listening too. If I can't find them, I'm not going to wait and listen to stuff like DKD
until they come on.

Might as well just dump everything except MitD and really save yourself some time.
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2020, 05:28:45 PM »
Which pretty much means that every show except MitD are going to have close to zero listeners. MQTA and Military X-Files are the only other shows I made a point of listening too. If I can't find them, I'm not going to wait and listen to stuff like DKD
until they come on.

Might as well just dump everything except MitD and really save yourself some time.

Because so many of us wrote in about MQTA Keith decided he would put it back to its time slot on Friday night at 11pm eastern time.  He played it Friday night, so I'm hoping he will continue to do that each week. 
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2020, 01:48:42 AM »
There is no Sears store left around here anymore so I'm stuck with dollar tree...
So true.  Other than at malls, the only non-discount department store left in most neighborhoods is Target.  Everything else is discount:  Dollar stores Walmart, Ross, Marshalls, & Big Lots.  Maybe Target is the new Sears, lol.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2020, 05:45:24 PM »
Because so many of us wrote in about MQTA Keith decided he would put it back to its time slot on Friday night at 11pm eastern time.  He played it Friday night, so I'm hoping he will continue to do that each week.
Has he?  Seems to make sense to me that he'd have the easiest added job with the 11 PM ET programs.

I haven't sampled that many, but when I did, I did not find the "not for your mother" segment on SoundCloud to be worthwhile.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2020, 09:58:23 AM »
I noticed it was that way last night on stream #2.  Not only that, but Fright Day was close to its previous slot, though that might've been just coincidental.