Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 135406 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #750 on: July 03, 2019, 07:23:07 AM »
The Little Podcast That Did returns on Saturday July 6th!

6pm EDT
3pm PDT
11pm BST

We will be joined by Maureen St Germain https://maureenstgermain.com who is going to talk about the Akashic Records! This is going to be a great show and I am very excited to talk to Maureen. We have a fantastic guest host who I know will add a fantastic dimension to the show!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #751 on: July 03, 2019, 09:19:13 AM »

6pm EDT
3pm PDT
11pm BST

We will be joined by Maureen St Germain https://maureenstgermain.com who is going to talk about the Akashic Records! This is going to be a great show and I am very excited to talk to Maureen. We have a fantastic guest host who I know will add a fantastic dimension to the show!
Cannot wait!!!!!!

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #752 on: July 04, 2019, 06:42:56 PM »

6pm EDT
3pm PDT
11pm BST

Who is the guest host?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #753 on: July 05, 2019, 12:15:10 AM »
WR had connection issues during the latter part of the show as well ... as he was the one streaming it might be down to his connection. My fidelity is unquestioned, thank YOU SIR! ;)

What? No desk banging?

Sheesh, amateur angry podcast hostess with an intimidating accent!

🙄🙄🙄

PS I know desk banging is a "thing," does anyone think Heather used that act as part of her previous occupation?
Eh, nevermind...

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #754 on: July 06, 2019, 02:49:33 PM »

https://lptd.home.blog
http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream

6pm EDT
3pm PDT
11pm BST

This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #755 on: July 06, 2019, 04:05:59 PM »
In case anyone needs a direct Discord link:
https://discord.gg/bWrW8r
Praise BE

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #756 on: July 07, 2019, 03:16:59 AM »
Here is tonight’s show - let us know if you can hear the EVP we think we may have captured :)

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZR5P37ZdUUH2AbXP1Xokmd3GVGxV71ee3Sy
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #757 on: July 07, 2019, 03:55:04 AM »
Tonight’s show we will be joined by Maureen St Germain - let us know if you can hear the EVP ...

Follow the simple five-step Genie System and learn how to Be A Genie...visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't tell us she's on the EVaPe too...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #758 on: July 07, 2019, 06:47:06 AM »
Here is tonight’s show - let us know if you can hear the EVP we think we may have captured :)

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZR5P37ZdUUH2AbXP1Xokmd3GVGxV71ee3Sy
Captured EVP? Are you being a smart ass? The stream did start with a double talk. Eh, nevermind...

Thank you @Aquarius , @DynamoHum and @wr250 .
Maureen St. Germain was an influential guest for me. I am impressed that Aquarius has a long friendship with this woman. I had so much work to do on this Saturday night. Also, I was receiving tornado alert warnings. I decided that I would stream the podcast, do my work and ignore any tornadoes.  ::)
The stream was acting bad for me. I stopped my work and closed the stream. I turned on my computer.  I sat down and listened. The conversation was thought-provoking. I was not EXPECTING this philosophical information. I knew something was waking up in me.
Thank you all again. +1 karma for all.
PS/ Aquarius is marvelous host.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #759 on: July 07, 2019, 06:49:32 AM »
Captured EVP? Are you being a smart ass? The stream did start with a double talk. Eh, nevermind...

Thank you @Aquarius , @DynamoHum and @wr250 .
Maureen St. Germain was an influential guest for me. I am impressed that Aquarius has a long friendship with this woman. I had so much work to do on this Saturday night. Also, I was receiving tornado alert warnings. I decided that I would stream the podcast, do my work and ignore any tornadoes.  ::)
The stream was acting bad for me. I stopped my work and closed the stream. I turned on my computer.  I sat down and listened. The conversation was thought-provoking. I was not EXPECTING this philosophical information. I knew something was waking up in me.
Thank you all again. +1 karma for all.
PS/ Aquarius is marvelous host.

Yes she is!

Around the 44 min mark...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #760 on: July 07, 2019, 07:41:14 AM »
Yes she is!

Around the 44 min mark...
@DynamoHum
44: 40?

I found your comments about synesthesia compelling.
My oldest brother is a classical music musician and choir director. At times he will re-conceptualization a previous composed piece of music for his small choir and orchestra. He will sit in his living room, watch a stupid TV program and arrange a piece of classical music. He does not surround himself with any musical instruments. One time I asked him if he hears notes in his head. Yes, he hears music not only in his head but also with colors and odors. I asked for an example. He said that middle C is green and smells like roast beef. My brother started classical piano lessons at the age of 8 years old.
I did not know that the word synesthesia existed. Now, I know that my brother and you are synesthetes.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #761 on: July 07, 2019, 07:50:02 AM »
@DynamoHum
44: 40?

I found your comments about synesthesia compelling.
My oldest brother is a classical music musician and choir director. At times he will re-conceptualization a previous composed piece of music for his small choir and orchestra. He will sit in his living room, watch a stupid TV program and arrange a piece of classical music. He does not surround himself with any musical instruments. One time I asked him if he hears notes in his head. Yes, he hears music not only in his head but also with colors and odors. I asked for an example. He said that middle C is green and smells like roast beef. My brother started classical piano lessons at the age of 8 years old.
I did not know that the word synesthesia existed. Now, I know that my brother and you are synesthetes.

Yes the 44:40 mark :)

WR thinks it says “This is unfair”

Your brother is a double synaesthete! Colours and smells!

Mine is nice, but can be rather limiting. Hearing new music can be difficult as it can be overwhelming, so I have to slowly expand the range of what I listen to.

It’s very useful and interesting to hear how some composers use thematic stuff as that appears very similar to me perhaps in ways other people don’t notice.

I have a terrible memory for band names and song names, but my synaesthesia gives me almost perfect recollection of songs and lyrics - when a song comes on the radio I can identify it within one or two notes, but couldn’t tell you the name of the song - so a rubbish talent in quizzes!

I can’t listen to music to go to sleep, it is far too immersive for me, which is possibly why I like to listen to woo radio at night while I go to sleep/am asleep.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #762 on: July 07, 2019, 08:54:28 AM »
Yes the 44:40 mark :)

WR thinks it says “This is unfair”

Your brother is a double synaesthete! Colours and smells!

Mine is nice, but can be rather limiting. Hearing new music can be difficult as it can be overwhelming, so I have to slowly expand the range of what I listen to.

It’s very useful and interesting to hear how some composers use thematic stuff as that appears very similar to me perhaps in ways other people don’t notice.

I have a terrible memory for band names and song names, but my synaesthesia gives me almost perfect recollection of songs and lyrics - when a song comes on the radio I can identify it within one or two notes, but couldn’t tell you the name of the song - so a rubbish talent in quizzes!

I can’t listen to music to go to sleep, it is far too immersive for me, which is possibly why I like to listen to woo radio at night while I go to sleep/am asleep.
As per my family tree, my great grandfather was a bell maker from Bavaria. The gift of music runs in my family. I did not inherit much musical talent. Yet I appreciate music. I play vinyl records since digital music hurts my ears. I have a strange type of synesthesia if it is that.  I was a plasterer in my youth. I would play music as I would repair walls and ceilings. Sometimes, I would have to concentrate very deeply on a specific area to repair and a specific song would be playing.  This experience would leave a permanent memory. For example: I am repairing a plaster ceiling in X area while listening to Billy Idol sing “White Wedding”.  I go back to paint X area, I start hearing “White Wedding” in my head. This experience would happen very often to me. After a while I would wonder if wet plaster absorbs sounds or energy. That would explain why haunting sounds will occur while an old house is being renovated. Better yet, what if a clay cup was being formed while Christ was talking to Lazarus’s dead body?
Even to this day, I remember my repair work areas by songs. I know I am not explaining my experiences very clearly. If is almost too weird to explain it to others.
And your explanation of listening to music is also very weird. Sorry to learn about your lack of talent in quizzes @DynamoHum   :(
I hope @wr250 will clean up 44: 40.

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #763 on: July 07, 2019, 09:39:56 AM »
As per my family tree, my great grandfather was a bell maker from Bavaria.

Uh-huh. I hear lots of stories like this. Let me guess, he got an urgent commission for a cathedral in Buenos Aires in 1945 and was never heard of again?

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #764 on: July 07, 2019, 09:49:14 AM »
I've been hearing rumours that the most recent show was even lousier than usual and has now descended to an almost subterranean level of pointlessness and incompetence. I find this hard to believe since the last one I heard convinced me things couldn't possibly get any worse. I read a report that someone was listening to this show on a bus and it caused a bout of explosive diarrhoea that led to the vehicle being abandoned and created a five mile traffic jam.