Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921815 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71325 on: January 03, 2019, 09:35:07 PM »
You are very good at these reviews, I look for them now.

Me too @timebandit

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #71326 on: January 03, 2019, 09:37:38 PM »
@CptCrisp, it seems to me you seem to have undergone a remarkable personality change from a few months back, especially in the tone and writing style in your posts. Of course I enjoy them both, but I'm curious, is there anything in particular to which we can attribute this shift?

All the "me hearties," and other maritime references seems to have gone by the wayside... and you're still very enjoyable to read!

And +1 to you, of course!

You have to retire from that kind of life before you're more peg than man . Every so and so I dig up treasure like Forrest Fenn and weigh anchor in a calm port until the bullion runs low . Among me mateys, I arrrrrr. When I'm preying on the landlubbers I come to speak as you do . I've signed onto a whaling ship that leaves in spring when the thaw sets in, and shall return to the old ways then .
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71327 on: January 03, 2019, 09:39:39 PM »
Ah, how synchronistic! A maritime reference from you just after I wrote my post asking where they went! Huzzah! <g>

That's a better story than most of what we hear on kon . Shall we arrange a call during open lines so she can draw it out of us over 45 minutes ??
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71328 on: January 03, 2019, 09:40:47 PM »
Truth. I pop over to the other site from time to time, but the basement dwelling wanna-be nazis are off putting, here, it's just dealing the embarrassment of cat ladies.

You can never go home again grasshopper.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #71329 on: January 03, 2019, 09:43:39 PM »
You have to retire from that kind of life before you're more peg than man . Every so and so I dig up treasure like Forrest Fenn and weigh anchor in a calm port until the bullion runs low . Among me mateys, I arrrrrr. When I'm preying on the landlubbers I come to speak as you do . I've signed onto a whaling ship that leaves in spring when the thaw sets in, and shall return to the old ways then .
;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71330 on: January 03, 2019, 09:44:31 PM »
Poor Preston can’t get a word in

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71331 on: January 03, 2019, 09:46:09 PM »
As it's a slow night but I'll be here far too long insomnifying, here is a website where you can buy expensive milk that's been gargled by pretty rich girls:  https://www.whitepowermilk.com

Wasn't Miller looking for the perfect gift for Heater ?? @Jedimiller You're welcome ..

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71332 on: January 03, 2019, 09:58:44 PM »
Do you think Bart would be mad if I make my own thread and post in it 523 times to make myself an Elluminati tonight ??

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #71333 on: January 03, 2019, 10:03:31 PM »
Have that ebook, have not yet read it.  I will.

Oh, you don't read those, @anniem you listen to them. ;)

It's like story time for adults. :)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #71334 on: January 03, 2019, 10:07:32 PM »
Do you think Bart would be mad if I make my own thread and post in it 523 times to make myself an Elluminati tonight ??

Probably not. As long as you aren't "sh*tting up every thread", doxxing, threatening or posting nsfw content, don't think he cares what people post.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71335 on: January 03, 2019, 10:13:21 PM »
Probably not. As long as you aren't "sh*tting up every thread", doxxing, threatening or posting nsfw content, don't think he cares what people post.

He's such a fickle and unpredictable tyrant, I wouldn't want him to notice. But nothing ventured nothing gained. I can practically taste that Elluminati brass ..

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71336 on: January 03, 2019, 10:24:57 PM »
YouTube has creeped me out again and I'm alone in the Heater room. Normally I take off my pants and run around when this happens, but tonight it's more eerie than freeing. I'm going to pull the covers over my head and pray for dawn now.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #71337 on: January 03, 2019, 10:27:28 PM »
Doomed! Avatar from Dr. Strangelove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb? Great film, I remember it well even after all these years... not to mention remembering the full title!  ;D +1
A movie worthy of the time it takes to watch it.
Lotta truth there, yeh?
;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #71338 on: January 03, 2019, 10:41:53 PM »
Oh, you don't read those, @anniem you listen to them. ;)

It's like story time for adults. :)

I use both, audiobook while I walk the half mile to work.
Oh, uphill both ways.  ;)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #71339 on: January 03, 2019, 11:02:22 PM »
10:58 Pacific - Show feed down and reverted to Shivaya song.
This was really a good interview with Preston Dennett - so hope the show comes back on.

still not back at 12 after the hour

There was a problem during a break with the encoder and also a mention of ice on the microwave tower on the mountain range between Pahrump and LV.