Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 274693 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #885 on: June 11, 2020, 06:43:53 PM »
They reuploaded an episode!

Going to download it now in case it gets taken down.

There is another one up now, @October Rust
They are pretty noisy but I am pretty sure I can clean them up nicely.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #886 on: June 15, 2020, 11:05:00 PM »
Soooo...

I decided to listen to AB on U7Radio.org using TuneIn...

Stream not available.

Then Ultimate Art Bell...

Same thing.

Did Mrs. Bell decide to shut everybody down as a deal over the C2C Vault?
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #887 on: June 16, 2020, 08:28:45 PM »
Tonight's DMDN AB replay was interesting...

They were talking about Donald Trump's decision to run for president and somebody asked how Art was doing and he said he was doing fine.  The caller speculated that Donald Trump might quit and jumped out of the race and Art replied that people were saying the same stuff to him, not to drop out of the show again...
Eh, nevermind...

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #888 on: June 17, 2020, 12:57:34 PM »
http://www.insideradio.com/free/rekindled-dark-matter-network-offering-best-of-art-bell/article_0a462b0a-b06f-11ea-907f-4b00ab5a3ec7.html

The rights to “Midnight In The Desert” have been acquired by a private holdings group managed by Bell’s former show producer David Rubini, who has been named Operations Director and Executive Producer, succeeding Keith Rowland who founded the Dark Matter network.

Like its original incarnation, the network will originate from flagship oldies/talk KNYE (95.1) in Bell’s hometown of Pahrump, located in Nye County, Nevada; hence the voice-over catchphrase, “from the Kingdom of Nye.”

Midnight in the Desert” will air 9pm-midnight Pacific/midnight-3am Eastern, hosted by Nathan Stolpman (Monday-Thursday), Alexis Brooks (Friday), author and researcher Mike Bara (Saturday) and director and actor Sean Stone (Sunday).

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #889 on: June 17, 2020, 03:18:41 PM »
Heather's "good friend" Dave Rubini?

On KNYE?

Hope Karen's OK, she hasn't replied to my last couple of emails...  Probably managing being COPD in a Wuhan flu era... ☹️

Good luck to them.  I'm all paranormalled out.  Hope it touches on more society, science and technology like Art had.
Eh, nevermind...

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #890 on: July 21, 2020, 05:43:42 PM »
Soooo...

I decided to listen to AB on U7Radio.org using TuneIn...

Stream not available.

Then Ultimate Art Bell...

Same thing.

Did Mrs. Bell decide to shut everybody down as a deal over the C2C Vault?
Just did a search right now. Art loud and clear. Worked for me. (Scratches head).
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #891 on: July 21, 2020, 06:29:21 PM »
Just did a search right now. Art loud and clear. Worked for me. (Scratches head).

In mid-June there was a 4+ day drop off...  Who knows.  I have since found all my old sources to work.
Eh, nevermind...

Chefist

• Ellightened
  • BITCH! GOODBYE!
« Reply #892 on: July 21, 2020, 06:41:50 PM »
In mid-June there was a 4+ day drop off...  Who knows.  I have since found all my old sources to work.

Here is a classic...UFO being followed on a police dispatch in Ohio...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1yptvseq2ar7cr/1999-02-26%20-%20Coast%20to%20Coast%20AM%20with%20Art%20Bell%20-%20Trumbull%20County%20UFO%20Sightings%20-%20Kenny%20Young.mp3?dl=0
"I am not a stupid man!." - George Senda

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #893 on: July 21, 2020, 07:33:13 PM »
Ah. Good news sean92008. Glad your back in the groove. Another scobby-doo mystery solved! :)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #894 on: July 21, 2020, 08:34:11 PM »
Ah. Good news sean92008. Glad your back in the groove. Another scobby-doo mystery solved! :)

If you recall, a few years ago Premier(e) Radio threatened U7.  I just figured something like that had popped up again.
Eh, nevermind...

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #895 on: July 22, 2020, 07:35:10 AM »
If you recall, a few years ago Premier(e) Radio threatened U7.  I just figured something like that had popped up again.
Yes I do. I find U7 has broadcasting issues from time to time. Not sure if it's on purpose or legal but they tend to be off air here and there with no official  announcements. Seems they are a come what may station. Still, it's cool to here Art working the magic on a quiet night at home and I don't have to stay up until 3 in the morning to enjoy it live. Those were the days. lol. :)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #896 on: July 22, 2020, 07:39:27 AM »
Yes I do. I find U7 has broadcasting issues from time to time. Not sure if it's on purpose or legal but they tend to be off air here and there with no official  announcements. Seems they are a come what may station. Still, it's cool to here Art working the magic on a quiet night at home and I don't have to stay up until 3 in the morning to enjoy it live. Those were the days. lol. :)

On TuneIn, I think I use 3 streams from which to choose my Art Bell material. All of them down at the same time was weird. There's more.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #897 on: July 25, 2020, 11:04:50 AM »
The vibe is interesting.  Why isn't it a big deal yet?
Eh, nevermind...

GhostRaven

• KIDD
« Reply #898 on: July 25, 2020, 11:41:42 PM »
John Lear posted this on Facebook yesterday.  :-\

The Truth About My Friend Art Bell

A couple of days ago I got a call from a close friend who released me from my promise to keep everything I knew about Art Bells passing a secret. I don’t know exactly what has changed but my friend released me from the secret and so here goes.

My friend Art Bell committed suicide April 13, 2018. Art killed himself with an overdose of prescription pain killers which included  oxycodone and hydrocodone, the sedative diazepam and the muscle-relaxant carisoprodol in his system, according to Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg.

You and I will never know the final thoughts that drove Art to take his own life but I suspect it had something to do with an affair he was having that someone was threatening to expose.

Art left a recording, in his own voice, a will, that outlined 40 specific instructions about what he wanted done after this passing. Art left well over $10 million in his estate.

Please don’t ask me for any additional information because I don’t have any. Art and I weren’t all that close after 911 because he had trouble accepting it was an inside job.

But Art has always given me credit for starting him on the road the paranormal which led him to millions of listeners world wide.

John Lear July 25, 2020

https://www.facebook.com/JohnOlsenLear/posts/1224865587905992

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #899 on: July 26, 2020, 12:31:19 AM »
John Lear posted this on Facebook yesterday.  :-\

The Truth About My Friend Art Bell

A couple of days ago I got a call from a close friend who released me from my promise to keep everything I knew about Art Bells passing a secret. I don’t know exactly what has changed but my friend released me from the secret and so here goes.

My friend Art Bell committed suicide April 13, 2018. Art killed himself with an overdose of prescription pain killers which included  oxycodone and hydrocodone, the sedative diazepam and the muscle-relaxant carisoprodol in his system, according to Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg.

You and I will never know the final thoughts that drove Art to take his own life but I suspect it had something to do with an affair he was having that someone was threatening to expose.

Art left a recording, in his own voice, a will, that outlined 40 specific instructions about what he wanted done after this passing. Art left well over $10 million in his estate.

Please don’t ask me for any additional information because I don’t have any. Art and I weren’t all that close after 911 because he had trouble accepting it was an inside job.

But Art has always given me credit for starting him on the road the paranormal which led him to millions of listeners world wide.

John Lear July 25, 2020

https://www.facebook.com/JohnOlsenLear/posts/1224865587905992
Depressing.

Welcome to this particular GAB. Post often.