Author Topic: ASK KSM anything  (Read 83888 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: ASK KSM anything
« Reply #585 on: November 22, 2021, 11:13:45 AM »
I thought Victor died. Yeah, I know. Nobody ever dies on a Soap. We're going through that right now on GH. But I thought it was forever dead.

The guy who resurrected on GH is a different actor than the previous one but I think I recognize him from Y&R
Why do you subject yourself to the lesser GH when you could be in the Y&R camp!? I bet you watch "DAYS" too, am I right? @TigerLily

Nice av btw.  Doesn't change the fact that you subscribe to sub par stories.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #586 on: November 22, 2021, 11:22:49 AM »
Why do you subject yourself to the lesser GH when you could be in the Y&R camp!? I bet you watch "DAYS" too, am I right? @TigerLily

Nice av btw.  Doesn't change the fact that you subscribe to sub par stories.

I watch only one Soap. My beloved General Hospital. I did try Y&R when Jason, the henchman to the Godfather of Port Charles, went over. But I missed all the shootouts. And I found the stories weak and flaccid. Even Jason wised up and returned
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #587 on: November 22, 2021, 11:25:09 AM »
I watch only one Soap. My beloved General Hospital. I did try Y&R when Jason, the henchman to the Godfather of Port Charles, went over. But I missed all the shootouts. And I found the stories weak and flaccid. Even Jason wised up and returned
Flaccid?   ::)   We're talking TV, correct?

You were obviously indoctrinated at an early age to watch the lowly GH. Your mom mom do that?   @TigerLily

My point is that nobody with a clean slate sides with GH or any other over Y&R when given the educated choice/option.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #588 on: November 24, 2021, 10:06:04 AM »
Are daytime soap operas really still a thing? And like....the same thing as always? Weird. Is there still all the same game shows too? What's the one with Barb Barker where people dress up and guess the prices of things? Price is right? Is daytime tv still stuck in the 1970s/80s?

Jesus, I'm having an existential crisis here. It's like being in the Matrix with a lazy programmer.  :(
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #589 on: November 24, 2021, 10:43:15 AM »
Are daytime soap operas really still a thing? And like....the same thing as always? Weird. Is there still all the same game shows too? What's the one with Barb Barker where people dress up and guess the prices of things? Price is right? Is daytime tv still stuck in the 1970s/80s?

Jesus, I'm having an existential crisis here. It's like being in the Matrix with a lazy programmer.  :(

..Really comes across as a Tell.  But perhaps you're right.. ?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #590 on: November 24, 2021, 12:56:08 PM »

@PolkaDot  I don't know what a thing is really.My mom had them on when I came home from school. I watched them in college because one was on between classes. Then years later when I was able to set my own lunch time when I was working I went to the gym when L&O was on because they had a little tv on the stair stepper. When I had seen all of them. I saw General Hospital was on. I remembered it from college and started watching it. I always called my mom once a week and that gave us something new to talk about. She was still watching and filled me in on all the new characters and plot lines. So I'm second generation. I record it now so I can watch it whenever. Usually on my treadmill at home but I will often binge it. And no. Not like the 70s and 80s. I only watch the one Soap but it's but it keeps my attention, obviously. This last couple of weeks we've had kidnappings, a cave-in, shoot-outs, a main character back from the dead, a premature birth. Typical week in Port Charles. If you decide to watch you kind of need someone to fill you in on the characters and backgrounds and storylines. Of course lots of blogs to do that. The stories used to move really slow so you could catch up during school breaks but now they move fast

Oh. And as far as I can tell day time tv is re runs of night time tv. You can catch Supernatural from the beginning!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #591 on: November 24, 2021, 01:18:54 PM »
@PolkaDot  I don't know what a thing is really.My mom had them on when I came home from school. I watched them in college because one was on between classes. Then years later when I was able to set my own lunch time when I was working I went to the gym when L&O was on because they had a little tv on the stair stepper. When I had seen all of them. I saw General Hospital was on. I remembered it from college and started watching it. I always called my mom once a week and that gave us something new to talk about. She was still watching and filled me in on all the new characters and plot lines. So I'm second generation. I record it now so I can watch it whenever. Usually on my treadmill at home but I will often binge it. And no. Not like the 70s and 80s. I only watch the one Soap but it's but it keeps my attention, obviously. This last couple of weeks we've had kidnappings, a cave-in, shoot-outs, a main character back from the dead, a premature birth. Typical week in Port Charles. If you decide to watch you kind of need someone to fill you in on the characters and backgrounds and storylines. Of course lots of blogs to do that. The stories used to move really slow so you could catch up during school breaks but now they move fast

Oh. And as far as I can tell day time tv is re runs of night time tv. You can catch Supernatural from the beginning!

Um @TigerLily *cough* what does any of this have to do with me? We're cool now so I won't come at you bro but perhaps observe the threads title or somehow include ME in your reply to her.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #592 on: November 24, 2021, 01:44:58 PM »
Is this a year for a Warmup Christmas around December 1 just to be sure things are ready?

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #593 on: November 24, 2021, 02:23:04 PM »
In all seriousness @KSM, how has the planned move and all the preparations for said move altered your Christmas plans, if at all?  Obviously you will be in a new country so that is a big change.  Just wondering if you were to do earlier festivities.  If that was already addressed in this thread I apologize.  I did not scroll through it all.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #594 on: November 24, 2021, 06:24:55 PM »
In all seriousness @KSM, how has the planned move and all the preparations for said move altered your Christmas plans, if at all?  Obviously you will be in a new country so that is a big change.  Just wondering if you were to do earlier festivities.  If that was already addressed in this thread I apologize.  I did not scroll through it all.
Christmas is gonna be sketchy - not gonna lie. We are scheduled to take possession on the 10th but the place may not be ready as it is a new build. The builder is doing the best they can to have it ready. We will be in a hotel from the night of the 5th to..  10th?  I really do not know how the festivities will go although the 25th is far from the 10th so we'll see.  I just don't want to be doing the hotel thing for more than a few days.

And the big problem is not enough time to have gifts delivered. Can't order something to be delivered unless I know we're 100% going to be in there. Really - I have no fucking idea what to do but we'll make whatever the situation is as festive as we can. Even in a hotel room if need be as unlikely as that is.  And hEY  there's always 2nd Christmas  :)

BTW  Our PENS are whoopin' My Canuckles at the moment.

Is this a year for a Warmup Christmas around December 1 just to be sure things are ready?

Merry Christmas
Considering some kind of warmup early next week being that the rest of month may be slightly chaotic.

Merry Christmas  :)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #595 on: November 24, 2021, 06:37:30 PM »
Um @TigerLily *cough* what does any of this have to do with me? We're cool now so I won't come at you bro but perhaps observe the threads title or somehow include ME in your reply to her.

Oops

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #596 on: November 25, 2021, 03:41:23 AM »
Are you worried that your wife has not given you your new address yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #597 on: November 25, 2021, 04:55:09 AM »
Are you worried that your wife has not given you your new address yet?

Of course she gave him an address!

Mrs KSM and Vera's address:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM's address:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #598 on: November 25, 2021, 08:04:55 AM »
He keeps her lawn nice.
Merry Christmas

ShayP