Author Topic: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton to Take Over Rush Limbaugh Slot  (Read 7006 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
I see PremRad finally made some picks.  From the same suit who thinks Jorch Snoorway is wonderful.

"We're not going to replace Rush Limbaugh, we're going to have an evolution of the show with fresh voices-those that grew up on Rush and admired him," said Julie Talbott, president of iHeartMedia Inc.'s Premiere Networks.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://news.radio-online.com/articles/n40589/Clay-Travis-and-Buck-Sexton-to-Take-Over-Rush-Slot

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
Re: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton to Take Over Rush Limbaugh Slot
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 10:53:00 AM »
I was rooting for Cosmo Kramer and Buck Naked. Tal(ro)bott misunderstood my email.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 11:02:55 AM »
I was rooting for Cosmo Kramer and Buck Naked. Tal(ro)bott misunderstood my email.
Cosmo would definitely be more entertaining.  Julie fucks up again.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 11:36:02 AM »
Dan Bongino took over the slot in our area

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 01:10:31 PM »
Dan Bongino took over the slot in our area

The Rush people acted unprepared for his death. I've thought out loud many times that they might have been trying to kill the time slot.  So, instead of PremSuck moving on, Bongino moved in. He's syndicated through another network. Good for them!

I like Buck, but he mumbles occasionally and swallows syllables. He also uses insider terminology but doesn't give a point of reference.

Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 03:50:01 PM »
The rumor for a long time was that Limbaugh wanted Sexton and that it was taking a while to work out his contractural situation.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 04:24:48 PM »
The rumor for a long time was that Limbaugh wanted Sexton and that it was taking a while to work out his contractural situation.

Interesting. I'm glad they finally are moving on, the dead horse had been beaten.  If I never hear his widow's voice again, it will be too soon.  In spite of me liking the Winterble family, I'm glad he's not going to perpetually be "guiding" the Rush Limbaugh-mania show.

I like Mark Steyn a lot. Sexton isn't as long-term listenable to me.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 04:49:34 PM »
Interesting. I'm glad they finally are moving on, the dead horse had been beaten.  If I never hear his widow's voice again, it will be too soon.  In spite of me liking the Winterble family, I'm glad he's not going to perpetually be "guiding" the Rush Limbaugh-mania show.

I like Mark Steyn a lot. Sexton isn't as long-term listenable to me.
Pretty much somes it up for me.

Buck is better than Noory but he’s not somebody I’d make a point to listen to.  Never heard of the other guy.  Mark probably wanted too much money for Julie to go for.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 06:11:31 PM »
Isn’t everybody better than sNorway except Jim Bohannon?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 06:30:34 PM »
Isn’t everybody better than sNorway except Jim Bohannon?
Not so fast, my entertainment seeking Gabber. ;)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5uf82w
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2021, 10:28:35 PM »
I liked Jim Bohannon!

Does anybody remember who it was Dr. Laura had an affair with, long ago?  There were nude pictures or something.

Anyway, that's not really relevant. Buck Sexton used to fill in for either  Levin or Rush. He was also involved with The Blaze too, I think. He was OK. Haven't heard of the other guy either.

Can't stand Bongino. He used to fill in for Levin. I dont know  how he got through the background checks to be in the Secret Service. Little s**t.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2021, 10:38:59 PM »
I liked Jim Bohannon!

Does anybody remember who it was Dr. Laura had an affair with, long ago?  There were nude pictures or something.

Anyway, that's not really relevant. Buck Sexton used to fill in for either  Levin or Rush. He was also involved with The Blaze too, I think. He was OK. Haven't heard of the other guy either.

Can't stand Bongino. He used to fill in for Levin. I dont know  how he got through the background checks to be in the Secret Service. Little s**t.

Bill Balance.  He was a total perv.  He probably had a file of photos for extortion...
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2021, 03:51:11 AM »
Clay Travis is the one who was a guest of Brooke Baldwin on CNN.  He said he believed in only two things - free speech and boobs.  She had a conniption fit.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2021, 06:54:02 AM »
Clay Travis is the one who was a guest of Brooke Baldwin on CNN.  He said he believed in only two things - free speech and boobs.  She had a conniption fit.

I don't see this (that) schtick surviving if they're trying to capture the Rush audience and their consumer Dollars.

I don't think that the two of them together have a quarter the charisma of El Rushbo.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2021, 08:21:59 AM »
I don't see this (that) schtick surviving if they're trying to capture the Rush audience and their consumer Dollars.

I don't think that the two of them together have a quarter the charisma of El Rushbo.
Agree.  I’m sure PremRad cheaped out.  They also may be thinking they’ll try for a different, younger demographic, with the other guy.  Then again, they could just be their usual incompetent self.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎